'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans Post- Breast Implants Nude Pic Revealed

Wed, May 9, 2012 11:50am EDT by 8 Comments
Jenelle Evans Leaked Photos

Jordan

Posted at 8:33 AM on September 23, 2012

Jenell I’m a really huge fan and I think u can do whatever u want

Shut up

Posted at 9:17 PM on May 21, 2012

Everyone should and CAN judge her she decided to be on tv an people in the public eye get judged especially when they act like her

And its not like she did not know what to expect she wasnt the very first girl on 16 and pregnant and teen mom she knew that the girls who went on the show got judged and she still signed the contract

Chellie

Posted at 4:49 PM on May 21, 2012

I think it’s funny how you can sit here and judge another human being for being human. If gods damning anyone I believe it would be you. I think before you talk about someone else’s life you should take a look at all the dirty bones in your own closet. Leave the judging up to our creater and pray for your forgiveness.

Destyne

Posted at 11:14 AM on May 24, 2012

I agree with u Chellie! It’s ridiculous to hate someone because they have surgery. People have surgery every day for numerous different reasons. What’s even worst is these people that bash her and hate her seriously dont even know her. It’s a reality tv show. She’s there to make money. I’d have to say she’s succeeded at that, especially with the thousand of so called haters tuning in to watch a show about her.

cat

Posted at 4:29 PM on May 16, 2012

dang money does a body good!!! she doesn’t even look the same from when the show first aired!!!

Val

Posted at 11:26 AM on May 10, 2012

Don’t think I have ever been so screwed up after surgery that I didn’t know what was going on. Looks like she posed for the pictures and certainly would not be surprised that she its in on their release to the press. Maybe she needed to make some cash after purchasing her new boobs.

If this doesn’t convince MTV to kick the entire Teen Mom 2 show to the curb I don’t know what will. This is the message they want to send to the public,? I sincerely hope not.

christina

Posted at 5:44 PM on May 9, 2012

i hate her so much and i hate ever girl who has got surgery yuck GOD will never forgive those who got it tell me who is agree with me i will check back tomorrow

Amber

Posted at 2:17 PM on May 9, 2012

Ewwww those look messed up