Should Taylor Lautner Get Back Together With Ex Sara Hicks?

Wed, May 9, 2012 5:40pm EDT by 197 Comments

HollywoodLife.com told you that Taylor is getting serious again with his old high school flame and Project Soulmate’s Lori Zaslow reveals whether that’s a good idea — watch the video to find out!

Taylor Lautner has been spending quite a lot of time with ex-girlfriend Sara Hicks, but will they get back together for good? HollywoodLife.com spoke with matchmaker and relationship expert Lori Zaslow who says it all depends on the type of breakup you have!

— Chloe Melas

kayla

Posted at 4:24 PM on May 20, 2012

Haha I wonder how much time it took SOMEONE to change the poll results!

Ash

Posted at 11:00 AM on May 19, 2012

Because it is not neccessary for him to be there to sell this movie on the producers will!

Ash

Posted at 1:53 PM on May 15, 2012

Taylor will not be at Cannes!

penelope

Posted at 2:11 PM on May 15, 2012

how do you know?

Codex

Posted at 2:04 AM on May 15, 2012

When is it? Some of you have discussed an NBA dancers schedule before. They do get time off but are involved in so many things beyond dancing and practice so who even knows.
Couldn’t she have said that various health complications, such as… arose due to their lack of resources? lol Something like that Instead of saying they complained about it??!

kk

Posted at 1:45 AM on May 15, 2012

If Sara is with TL at Cannes, there will be no doubt of where she stands, rt?
If his reputation is popular with girls abroad, then the chances are good with selling this new production idea. Wasn’t someone on this thread from France? TL met some girls there years ago.

Posted at 8:40 AM on May 15, 2012

LOL there’s no way he would bring Sara to Cannes with him. He refuses to bring her to anything apparently, and I’m saying it’s because they aren’t dating, but that’s just my opinion.

penelope

Posted at 9:29 AM on May 15, 2012

When is Taylor going to Cannes??
I live near Cannes (actually 15 min by car and I’m in Cannes)
I would love to know when he comes, Every year I go to Cannes film festival and sometimes we have the chance to see celebs in front of their hotels, in the festival, in restaurants!
I’ll stalk him(not like a fanatic LOL) and if I can see him or the opportunity to talk to him or ask him something I’ll ask him about him and Sara! If I’m not lucky enough(after all who knows lol) don’t worry French press will do it cause in France “Taylor is back with his ex-girlfriend for good this time”!

maya

Posted at 1:48 PM on May 15, 2012

@penelope I will stalk Taylor! Lol!

kk

Posted at 10:01 PM on May 14, 2012

Interesting in Forbes: “Celebrity 100 Preview: Why Taylor Lautner is More Powerful Than Robert Pattinson. Our Celebrity 100 list will go live on Wednesday at 10 AM.”
Dian Agron is also a client of TL’s agent…Wonder if he will be in Cannes and with whom?

Posted at 10:10 PM on May 14, 2012

Yes it was confirmed today that he will be attending Cannes. Robert and Kristen will also be attending to promote their new films (Cosmopolis, and On the Road). Taylor will be there under the movie Tracers. However, the movie obviously hasn’t been filmed yet, but he will be there to try and sell the movie to international distributers.

Posted at 10:22 PM on May 14, 2012

I am SO excited that he will be at Cannes!! I can’t wait to see him out and about again!!

Posted at 9:04 PM on May 14, 2012

Oh my, I just watched an interview with Sara. It was the first time I’ve ever heard her voice…it’s so… She sounds just like Paris Hilton! I was so surprised. It’s actually a bit annoying to be honest. She sounds like a total valley girl! Her voice might even be higher than Paris’s.

Posted at 10:21 PM on May 14, 2012

@Alright
Was it the video on youtube where the guy is interviewing her about the clippers dance team? Total valley girl!! LOL

Posted at 10:33 PM on May 14, 2012

Yes! I also saw another video just to check to make sure my speakers weren’t deceiving me. In the other video I watched, the quality was very clear. She was talking about some charity she’s involved in. This was the funny part. She said she went to the Dominican Rep. to help poor children living in a “village”. She said that they the kids were “complaining” about having headaches and stomach pains because they had gone days without food and water….”complaining”? I thought that was a bit rude. She literally sounds like the stereotypical LA valley chick -.-

krd

Posted at 10:55 PM on May 14, 2012

Complaining? Wrong choice of words there SH!! She complains about hair, nails and having a zit on the day she is doing a photo shoot!! Poor kids!! Did she give them a dollar and buy them lunch? LOL

Posted at 11:13 PM on May 14, 2012

She said she “founded a kitchen there” with her charity. What made me crack up was that she said she “got to go down to the village”. Like as if the DR doesn’t have any towns. I’m sorry, but in all honesty she does sound like a bit of an airhead or like she’s on helium.

Posted at 11:21 PM on May 14, 2012

Good grief she sounds like a Kardashian. This bimbo does know that charity claim can be fact checked?

Posted at 11:34 PM on May 14, 2012

She’s telling the truth I am positive. What I’m saying though is that she would never be the type of girl you could imagine having a real conversation with. And her voice is much higher than Kim’s, like I said she gives Paris a good run for her money.

Posted at 11:54 PM on May 14, 2012

@Aquarius
Here is what the interview said…Like and um

Mel

Posted at 1:45 AM on May 15, 2012

Wow, that’s how she sounds? What is air, TL? Wasn’t there a study about men not liking high pitched voices? haha

curious

Posted at 2:41 AM on May 27, 2012

Do you have the link to the video, or know what I can type in to find it? Very interested in hearing her talk.

Rx Queen

Posted at 5:18 PM on May 14, 2012

It’s about parkour! Not my cup of tea. I don’t need to wait to be sure that I’m not going to be excited about it. *shakes head* Hopefully I’ll change my tune later. But I’m dying to know who’s going to play the chick! Hopefully it’s someone awesome!

Posted at 5:27 PM on May 14, 2012

Perhaps Dianna Agron? She’s very pretty and she’s very sweet as well. Not to mention she fits the “sexy” requirement.

Posted at 5:49 PM on May 14, 2012

Whoever the girl is, dollar bet a certain LA Clippers cheerleader is panicking right now. I read some of the stories on the ‘net about Tracers and about the female lead. She is suppose to seduce TL’s character, which sounds like TL may be shaking the sheets in this movie. Sara admits to being jealous; she allegedly couldn’t handle TL’s friendship with Kristen Stewart (which led to one of the break-ups). Given how immature she comes off on her social pages, how would she handle a bedroom scene? Honestly I can’t see her keeping it together if hot shagging is called for in the script. And remember, TL once said he would not do nudity unless the role calls for it. If this role calls for it, I don’t know.

Posted at 5:57 PM on May 14, 2012

Well honestly I still don’t think him and Sara are dating. Therefore, I don’t care if she’s worried about what TL’s doing. I also don’t think Taylor cares about her approval either. People will eventually catch on that they weren’t really dating after all. I hope Traces films next summer in 2013. I’ll be rooting for Dianna to get the female lead, I don’t think they would be good as a couple in real life, but I think she fits the role very well. However, the female lead will have to be able to do parkour aswell, so they might choose someone non-famous who’s really athletic.

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 11:35 AM on May 15, 2012

i agree with alright i doubted all along that they even got back together like the gossip sights have said so i dont care how sara reacts. i cant wait for the day when people get over this idea of there being a cycle and i use the term likely. i like the film sounds interesting cant wait .

Posted at 11:20 PM on May 14, 2012

I betcha $2 that she will panic when the time comes!! Dating or not she wants to be with him and is obsessed with him. I DO NOT care what anyone says!! I’m thinking this will be another pg-13 movie so we MIGHT get a butt shot (I hope lol) If she is jealous every time he leaves and does a movie with a girl then she should probably choose a guy in a different field. I also dont think she can pull the “im breaking up with you due to a girl” card anymore cause honestly this man doesnt have to play games he can find something better. He’s beautiful, smart and talented..what the heck does he need her for?

Ash

Posted at 1:51 PM on May 15, 2012

@ KRD I sure hope we get a butt shot! I may just go into a coma if I saw Taylor’s naked butt! lol!

Nola

Posted at 4:38 PM on May 14, 2012

The people gave Taylor the job. The people who are producing “Tracers” are the same people who produced Twilight. Also, the movie is repped by WME which also happens to rep Taylor.

Elfy

Posted at 1:36 PM on May 14, 2012

It’s kind of funny where comments go far! I mean he probably goes to Cirque du Soleil cause he’s learning things for a role! My straight guy friends said they would love to go see it so Taylor is not “weird” or hiding he’s “gay”(which I don’t pretend or think he is!!, why only gay men go see that kind of “show” really??)
After all he has the right to do what he wants, to go see what he wants and to hang out with who he wants! I’m for myself waiting to see him on others roles and waiting for him to “shine” in Hollywood with his talent cause being a fan or not of him nobody can’t deny He has potential and can be a very good actor!

aquarus64

Posted at 2:27 PM on May 14, 2012

If he’s researching for a role by going to Cirque, why doesn’t the team just say so? It’s better than announcing to the world he’s back with the h.s. bimbo.

Elfy

Posted at 2:34 PM on May 14, 2012

But his team never say or confirm anything actually I don’t know why will they say it right now! Maybe everything is done behind the scenes and when he’ll start something he would tell, who knows?

Posted at 2:35 PM on May 14, 2012

@Aquarius
I wonder who the sexy costar will be in this new movie “Tracers”? So in other words who will his next GF be? LOL I’m excited!! I cant wait to hear more news!! Hopefully its a decent actress and not another LC type.

Ash

Posted at 3:50 PM on May 14, 2012

@KRD I am excited too and I read he is suppose to be seduced by a women! Oh Oh Sara…can you handle this?

Elfy

Posted at 2:41 PM on May 14, 2012

I just read Taylor Lautner is going to play in a movie called “Tracers”: “FilmNation Entertainment’s “Tracers” will give Lautner plenty of opportunity to show off his physical prowess. The film is set in the world of parkour, the physical discipline that centers on moving efficiently around obstacles, be it by jumping, climbing or running.

Lautner will play Cam, a bike messenger in New York City, who is in debt to an organized crime gang. He gets introduced to parkour by a sexy stranger after he crashes his bike.”

Sigh

Posted at 2:49 PM on May 14, 2012

Oh good lord. Another crapfest I’ll have to watch just to see TL. Haven’t I been through enough with Twilight and Abduction and waiting for GU2.

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 4:08 PM on May 14, 2012

im looking forward to it it sounds interesting i never say no to a movie until i have at least seen a trailer. but it does sound interesting cant wait.

Codex

Posted at 9:25 AM on May 14, 2012

There’s no way any of my straight friends would see cirque once let alone millions times. Come to think of it my gays wouldn’t either…
So taking Sara and others (from the first time) is no big since he goes all the time. Poor girl, that means that she could just be reading more into them hanging out. You’re right Alright, she said it was perfect and TL was thinking it was just another Sunday at cirque lol

Codex

Posted at 9:27 AM on May 14, 2012

Oi with the typos! Sorry.

Posted at 10:10 AM on May 14, 2012

Hi Codex,

I still think TL may have another honey at Cirque. Even if you buy he’s an avid theater fan, I am sure there are other plays going on in LA and he would have been papped at them. He’s been going to Cirque for over 6 months

Maya

Posted at 11:08 AM on May 14, 2012

I agre I do think that he is interested in someone at Cirque! But whom!

Posted at 1:06 PM on May 14, 2012

I guess it is possible that he could be interested in someone but would you want to come off as weird/creepy and go every weekend? I think he has something up his sleeve..hopefully its NOT the Cirque movie LOL

Posted at 2:23 PM on May 14, 2012

The visits could be used as cover and again Sara could be ttotted out to throw everyone off the scent. JS.

Posted at 2:23 PM on May 14, 2012

trotted.

Me

Posted at 2:00 AM on May 14, 2012

@Alright, we’re just thirty for news so we’ll welcome anything at this point and discuss the most mundane piece of news at length!!

Posted at 12:31 AM on May 14, 2012

Oh gosh I wasn’t trying to start anything. I just did research on her because the girl mentioned her. However, Alice has a boyfriend that she apparently loves very much so I would count her out. She’s also 25 so…that would be like him going out with Dianna Agron. The only girl he’s being seen with is Sara, so I’m still waiting to hear about what’s going on with that. So can anyone come up with a good reason as to why Taylor keeps going to that show? GVS must be connected somehow.

Posted at 12:55 AM on May 14, 2012

I think Iris is the show that GVS produced. But why would you go so often? Why would you want to see the same show over and over again without reason? If I could interview him right now I would ask him why does he go to Cirque so often, is he dating SH and whats next besides GU2! LOL

Posted at 1:05 AM on May 14, 2012

It is quite strange! I don’t know the reasons for his constant visits. But I know one thing is for sure. Him taking Sara to that show twice doesn’t mean anything. If he’s going to see that show every weekend, then there was nothing special about him taking Sara. I think he only did it so people wouldn’t think he was weird, like to make it look like he was actually hanging out with people. Poor Sara she was saying how it was “perfect” when in reality it was probably nothing to Taylor! He must be bored out of his mind, and Cirque is the only real Broadway-ish thing in LA.

Posted at 1:43 AM on May 14, 2012

I think he took Sara so he didnt look weird also. Why didnt he take her to the opening night of Ovo when all the celebs were walking the carpet if she was that special? He was with some guy (does anyone know who the guy was?) that in my opinion looked gay. I haven’t seen any of the Cirque shows but I am going to Quidam in 2 weeks. I wanted to see one of the shows while I was in Vegas a few years ago but my husband refused!! It’s touring in Grand Rapids which is close so we decided to get tickets and he is THRILLED (yeah right)!! I will let everyone know if I feel like going EVERY weekend! I am looking forward to the 19th as well..I’m actually getting TIRED of waiting!!

Posted at 1:53 AM on May 14, 2012

Which gay man are you referrring to? Also, Taylor going to Cirque so many times doesn’t help keep him away from gay speculation (while we’re on the topic). I’m not saying that I think he’s gay, but the fact that he goes to that show all the time is…suspicious. I know everyone has things they really love. But really, I don’t know any straight men that spend their weekends attendng circus/theater shows. He’s seen Ovo, Zarkana, and Iris all multiple times -.-

Posted at 1:14 AM on May 14, 2012

Taylor also saw Zarkana twice, which is another show besides Iris that’s part of Cirque du Soleil. I think TL is just a serious fan of the show…And Taylor said that when he’s not working he gets really bored, but this is boredom to another level! I can’t wait until the 19th, that’s when GU2 shooting starts!

really

Posted at 11:28 AM on May 14, 2012

IMO I think he is going for research what Better way to help you understand someones work then actually seeing it also he may be learning to do those tricks etc for a role .he has already shown how dedicated he is . And I don’t think he is gay and so what if he is a straight guy going I know most of my friends bf want to c this .

Ash

Posted at 9:47 AM on May 14, 2012

@KRD I believe that I would ask him the same questions along with Why did you drop those projects you were attached to.

Oralle

Posted at 12:27 AM on May 14, 2012

So…what straight man goes to see Cirque du Soleil every weekend?…Yeah that’s right, none!

Posted at 10:15 PM on May 13, 2012

Well well well! Guess who was seen at ANOTHER performance of IRIS last night? Taylor is officially obsessed!

Posted at 11:35 PM on May 13, 2012

@Alright
Where did you find this info? I read on Twitter that he went but there wasnt an article or pics or anything. One girl said that her cousin works for the show and Taylor goes EVERY weekend LOL

Posted at 11:42 PM on May 13, 2012

Same here. Her cousin thinks he has a crush on the main dancer. A girl named Alice who I did research on. She’s 25 years old, she a native of France. I happen to speak French so I watched one of her videos and discovered that she’s also a striptease dancer…LOL I think this girl’s cousin was just kidding. Taylor has been pictured with all the members of the cast.

Posted at 12:20 AM on May 14, 2012

@Alright
I just looked up some videos of Alice..WOW!! Shes VERY flexible!! I was a cheerleader in HS and thought I was pretty flexible but these Cirque performers knock me out of the water!! LOL

Posted at 11:48 PM on May 13, 2012

Alice has a boyfriend though so obviously the girl was just joking :)

Me

Posted at 12:13 AM on May 14, 2012

That’s never stopped him before! TLC anyone? Who’s going to break the news to Sara that some think he’s crushing on someone else? jk

Posted at 12:17 AM on May 14, 2012

According to the girl. There’s “no chace” between Taylor and Alice because she’s in love with her current boyfriend. Also, I don’t believe that TLC nonesense anyway.

Posted at 12:19 AM on May 14, 2012

Oops I meant “no CHANCE” lol.

Posted at 12:25 AM on May 14, 2012

@ME
Sara would be crushed if he was crushing on another girl at the moment!! This girl is a way better dancer/performer than she is as well so she would be super jealous!! LOL

Posted at 5:43 PM on May 13, 2012

@Ash & @Gina – my vanishing posts are back up. Dollar bet they’ll be gone.

Gina

Posted at 8:56 PM on May 13, 2012

@Aquarius@Ash I just posted something again it got removed.

*Sighs* Oh well HL keep at it, more comments and post will keep on coming anyways.

Mel

Posted at 9:29 PM on May 13, 2012

It’s funny how it won’t post a rant but it’ll post a complaint about not posting. That’s what I’ve noticed.

Ash

Posted at 10:09 PM on May 13, 2012

@ aquaarius64 @Mel, @Gina HWL remove my post Everytime I post something about Taylors future projects!

Mel

Posted at 1:20 PM on May 13, 2012

Just saw the video. What is this sh!t!?! Lol I can’t believe they think we would buy any of this. I’m not even talking about TL. I’m talking the ridiculousness of this video in general and the advice given. I feel dumber for having watched it. What does she say? “Just because Taulor is doing it doesn’t mean it’ll work for you” Seems to only work when there’s a pathetic party involved lol!

Posted at 3:30 PM on May 13, 2012

What gets me about this video they dragged Chris Brown and Rihanna into this, to offer comparison. It’s like they’re saying: sure TL and Sara have a messy history, but at least he didn’t beat her up! Leave Breezy and Ri-Ri out of this. Bringing them in will not change perceptions of TL’s and Sara’s behaviors.

Gina

Posted at 2:44 AM on May 13, 2012

@Rx Queen your right Comments are disappearing because, I have wrote one earlier and saw more comments on her as well. Somebody is scurrred! lol

Gina

Posted at 2:46 AM on May 13, 2012

I mean here not her.

Ash

Posted at 10:38 AM on May 13, 2012

@Gina and@Rx Queen Many of my comments and replies were removed!

Rx Queen

Posted at 12:29 AM on May 13, 2012

It’s happening again. Comments are disappearing. Me thinks we’re hitting a nerve.

kk

Posted at 11:52 AM on May 12, 2012

@alright HWL deleted my response to you about SH. I apparently insulted LC name who has HWL connections…sorry, I cannot truthfully answer you – freedom of speech not here

Posted at 10:19 AM on May 12, 2012

@Miki
It’s absurd for a multitude of reasons! He’s 20 I understand. But he’s not an idiot. He has only been hanging out with Sara for about 4 months now. So why would he suddenly move in with her? Also, you mentioned Rob and Kristen. Rob and Kristen have been in a relationship for 3 YEARS. If they move in together then that’s not a big deal at all. Also, Taylor said that when he moves out he will move closer to downtown LA. Valencia is north of LA. Also, Sara always used “my” not “our”. I think you guys are jumping the gun big time here!
@Penelope
No, Sara will never answer whether she’s dating TL or not. This is why I consider her a famewhore (this and among other reasons). She knows she’ll lose HALF of her followers at least if she says no. The only reason why she gets all of those followers is because they’re hoping they can ask her questions about Taylor. However, Sara doesn’t want to answer questions about him, she wants to hear you kissing her a. s. s. And you know what? Most people won’t ever know that about her because their heads are so far up her a. s. s. that they’re completely oblivious. People just want to know if they’re dating. It’s purely a YES or NO answer. Why can’t she just pick one? I’ll never know.

penelope

Posted at 10:44 AM on May 12, 2012

She never answered and I keep sending her the same message every day! I don’t care about her and I don’t want to be one of those saying “you’re pretty, you’re hair is pretty” and blabla LOL that’s pathetic! But she seems more pathetic than that cause she only answers to those kind of tweets! At the beginning I didn’t know what to think about her, now she makes me sick! And Taylor, I don’t think he’s true to us! If he dates her really then he should clarify their situation, if he respected her he would tell his fans that’s my girl please don’t judge her for that! But no!! He and his team let the story becoming bigger and bigger and like everybody knows don’t count on Sara to tell a thing. She’s in the middle of a game she obviously likes it and “uses” it! But I am asking myself really when does she works, hang out with friends, see Taylor?? The girl is always on twitter, always!!!! Is this the kind of “not private” girl Taylor the “very private” guy wants in his life right now?? It’s weird

Miki

Posted at 8:55 PM on May 13, 2012

I NEVER mentioned Rob and Kristen, and Taylor has been on and off again with Sara since high school. Sara isn’t some girl he just met. Not so ridiculous in my book. We’ll have to agree to disagree.
Also, I have no idea where Sara lives. Could be right in the heart of LA. Do you know something we don’t know?

Posted at 11:32 PM on May 13, 2012

My mistake, I must have confused your comment with someone else’s.
It seems a little hard to believe that Taylor would BUY a place with a girl that he’s on/off with. Of course, I don’t believe that they’ve been on/off, I believe that they’ve been off since HS (which makes it even more unlikely). But that’s another story…

penelope

Posted at 6:28 AM on May 12, 2012

Oh my God where was IIII??? I missed two big articles about Taylor damnn!!! I read almost all the comments and I am confused, what game Taylor or his team are playing??
Alright, Aquarius I agree with you on a lot of points!
I asked sara on twitter( because I am fed up I want to know the truth) if she’s dating Taylor or not, why Taylor is not true to his fans and why we have no informations about him!
I kind of like the fact that he’s private but come on it’s driving me crazy to always speculate. Of course she didn’t answer, she won’t I know! I don’t have a facebook and I wanted to put a coment on Taylor’s page saying where are you what do you do, people only send him “you’re hot” and blabla..I don’t know what to think honestly now, Ifeel like i don’t want to follow his carreer anymore I feel disapointed cause we don’t have anything except pics of him out with Sara. I don’t care about his dating life I WANT PROJECTS REAL PROJECTS and see him at differents events! WHY ALL THIS MISTERY? There is something not normal about all that!

Posted at 8:34 AM on May 12, 2012

Lemme guess what her answer was….none. If she ever admitted she’s not dating TL she’ll lose followers.

Posted at 8:43 AM on May 12, 2012

Sorry…I saw your answer to your previous question in your post. There’s been speculation on the 2 boards that TL pissed off someone high up in HW and that may be the reason he has no meaty gigs now (along with Abduction’s failure). I posted earlier that TL committed to Max Steel but in the same week dropped that project to take Stretch Armstrong. The producer of MS, IMO, thought TL screwed him and the producer publicly put TL on blast. I think this is the fallout. The writer in the Dail Mail made the correlation that dating Sara was “understandable” because of the sad state of his career now. That writer was basically saying she’s the symbol of TL’s status on the C-list.

penelope

Posted at 10:29 AM on May 12, 2012

Oh my God Aquarius I am so afraid for his career now! You’re right he didn’t learn from his mistakes and he’s playing a nasty game! Don’t know where all this vicious circle is going to bring him?! I wish him the best but I am afraid for the future of his acting life!
BTW what about GUs van sant and micheal bay and Nicholas Sparks??

jj

Posted at 12:10 PM on May 12, 2012

Don’t know about GVS, but Michael Bay admitted that he wasn’t involved in any projects with Taylor. So just more lies from Taylor’s team.

Ash

Posted at 12:45 PM on May 12, 2012

@jj there is a micheal bay project inthe works according to IMDB! The last status update was March 27, 2012! I just don’t understand why the process of these projects are taking so long!

aqaurius64

Posted at 1:34 PM on May 12, 2012

@Ash – the Bay project, is TL still connected to it? If not, cripe, that’s gone too? This damages TL’s credibility more! Get rid of these leeches!

kk

Posted at 11:56 AM on May 12, 2012

That’s LC list – not “C-list” LOL
Should read the tweets btw agron and mat’s joking comment about LC at the met.

maggie

Posted at 1:43 AM on May 12, 2012

I don’t think Sara affects his career at all. It might even help it. No one was really buying his relationships with Swift or Collins. It looked like heavy handed PR. With Sara, it gives the appearance of a low-key, real relationship.

What’s hurt his career, imo, is his team being too arrogant and announcing projects that were either nowhere near ready to go forward or, even worse, were never actually official. You can only have so many projects fall through, so many reports of huge paychecks with nothing backing it up, before people start asking questions. That combined with the diminishing popularity of Twilight has done him no favors.

Posted at 3:12 AM on May 12, 2012

I agree with your 2nd paragraph (in fact TL needs to fire them), but I disagree with the premise of your first paragraph. Sara comes off worse that the high profile girls thanks to her social pages. She comes off as manipulative, vain, shallow and the list goes on and on. All she can talk about is nail polish? Posting comments that showers her with compliments? The most annoying part is flaunting the relay, and that, IMO, is exploiting it.

His appeal to an audience, particularly a female one, is part of how you get movie roles and getting your projects green lighted. Showing the world your preference is a vacous bimbo can impact bankability, especially if the actor satifies a fantasy to the point of one paying $10 to see his movie. While many say who TL sees makes no never mind to them, an actor’s personal life-right or wrong-can factor into a career. Cases in point Mel Gibson and Arnold Schwatzenegger: their tawdry personal lives have brought down their careers. Who wants to see their movies now? TL hasn’t done anything as foul as they have, but the date-and-dump history with this girl doesn’t put him in a good light. And choosing a girl that is trifling doesn’t help the image either.

Posted at 3:17 AM on May 12, 2012

vacuous……satisfies.

maggie

Posted at 8:30 AM on May 12, 2012

But she’s a nobody. No one other than the most hardcore fans will ever find anything out about her. To the press and the general public, she’s just a random girl. So, it’ll just be “Oh, it’s nice he’s so down to earth he’s dating a girl he knew in high school.” It won’t bring him any attention (which he could probably use right now), but it won’t hurt him either.

Anon

Posted at 11:30 AM on May 12, 2012

That would work if she wasn’t on every social network telling people to tell other people to follow her and then they find out she hangs out with TL because even more people see her pic with him.

maggie

Posted at 12:12 PM on May 12, 2012

Yes. But NO ONE but you guys care. Not even the 3rd tier gossip articles about this care about her twitter. Taylor himself is C-list right now. Civilian girlfriend of a C-list actor is not going to do anything to hurt his career, short of being caught doing porn or getting arrested. And maybe not even then.

Posted at 1:09 PM on May 12, 2012

A couple of her tweets have been quoted in a couple of mags (US Weekly was one, and that was from January) so there’s a chance the celeb mags and blogs are monitoring her accounts. The celeb media may think it has license to dig into her past b/c she is a Clippers cheerleader (somewhat of a public figure) and she broadcasts her relay with him. The Daily Mail has already put her Clippers’ bio and picture in its blog. A competitor may decide to go one better and find out more about her (they may be doing it now) and publish it just to present fresh TL news or offer a new slant to the old news. That’s bad b/c TL’s camp is not offering anything else for the public to digest. Anyway, dirt on her guarantees hits and broadcasts b/c of her connection to TL, especially if it’s criminal. Anyway, that’s my opinion.

seriously

Posted at 2:17 PM on May 12, 2012

i agree with maggie it seems to me that nobody but a couple of people on this site care about taylor . no other site with taylor on do people care about who he dates. also taylor adores his friends who else imo is that dedicated to signing autographs take pictures with his fans and he has never complained about it . he hasnt done anything to warrent people on here just complaining and looking at something that is clearly not there.

LOL

Posted at 1:14 AM on May 12, 2012

Taylor spent 30 min signing and taking pics with fans during the Abduction premier you don’t see him partying or fighting with the paps, people who have meet him have nothing but good things to say about him,he’s still friends with all his exes never got arrested never disrespected his peers.So yeah he’s really Pathetic

Kendall

Posted at 8:44 AM on May 12, 2012

Oh, yeah! Huh. That all seems so long ago now. He really has disappeared from the weekly Hollywood scene. Hope it’s not permanent. He’s still cute.

TNT

Posted at 12:50 AM on May 12, 2012

Miki:Taylor is becoming quite pathetic.I’m just about done ARE YOU SERIOUS I guess you guys want him to put a gun to his head and pull the trigger

Nic

Posted at 8:30 AM on May 12, 2012

Nah, that would be stealing Hollywood’s thunder.

Miki

Posted at 4:17 PM on May 12, 2012

@TNT Wow. To say that I’m done following someone’s career who I have no respect for anymore, to talking about putting a gun to their head & pulling the trigger… Uh, bit of a stretch there, no? Kinda extreme, aren’t you hon?

Posted at 5:55 PM on May 12, 2012

I agree with Miki that he is becoming quite pathetic. Just because someone decides not to follow someones career doesnt mean they want to “off” them. Why should we keep holding on to him and waiting for something to happen? Instead of taking a 5 month vacation get yourself out there. I understand that he signed autographs for 30 mins at premieres but I feel like he does it cause he has to and this is the only time he interacts with fans. He hides and we get no news about his career. You can live a private life and be involved with your fans. Channing Tatum is a good example. He is married, has a career and most dont have a problem with his relationship. He is private but yet he interacts with his fans. He HIMSELF tweets about his movies and what he is doing. He may not be the best actor but hes getting tons of roles at the moment. He also “helps” to promote his movies..this makes the fans happy and in return he makes more $ and gets more roles. I do not believe the line of crap about TL that LC stated in that one magazine. Signing autographs at premieres does not help his career..he needs to get himself out there and YES Twitter is a wonderful tool!! If you are constantly in hiding and you are occasionally seen out with your POS on/off again ex say bye bye to your career. I have no doubt that he is a nice guy like the people who have met him say but he needs to use his niceness and start interacting to build the fan base back up. I feel the same way as MIKI. I’m getting to that point where I’m about to be done. Why waste my time and money and someone that is giving me the impression that they don’t care.

Posted at 6:32 PM on May 12, 2012

ALSO..I said he “has” to sign autographs..he doesnt HAVE to sign autographs but this is the ONLY time he interacts…that was the point I was trying to get across. Plus he would look like a jerk if he ignored the fans.

Maya

Posted at 7:02 PM on May 12, 2012

@Miki @KRD I agree with both of you! Everyday I go on line looking for TL sightings and he is no where to be found. I love KS and RP but I am tired of just seeing there faces and hearing about all these wonderful projects and their relationship. I am a TL fan and I wanna hear more about him. I am tired and I may have take a chil pill! TL come out come out wherever you are! Stop doing this to your fans or we may have to go!