Should Taylor Lautner Get Back Together With Ex Sara Hicks?

Wed, May 9, 2012 5:40pm EST by 197 Comments

HollywoodLife.com told you that Taylor is getting serious again with his old high school flame and Project Soulmate’s Lori Zaslow reveals whether that’s a good idea — watch the video to find out!

Taylor Lautner has been spending quite a lot of time with ex-girlfriend Sara Hicks, but will they get back together for good? HollywoodLife.com spoke with matchmaker and relationship expert Lori Zaslow who says it all depends on the type of breakup you have!

— Chloe Melas

Miki

Posted at 11:46 PM on May 11, 2012

Taylor is becoming quite pathetic. I’m just about done. If the best he can do is try to impress us with a lazy, narcissistic, materialistic, attention-seeking airhead, what does that make me, for being interested?
D-O-N-E!
@Alright – why is it absurd to believe that a 20 year old man is living with a girl? Especially when she implies it constantly. Real life does not always make sense, and other people do not make choices that we personally would make. People do stupid things every day. Especially for “love”. Look around.

Alright

Posted at 8:16 PM on May 11, 2012

I personally find it absurd that anyone could conclude that they’re living together. It makes no sense and there’s nothing to suggest that they are. Like I said before whether you want to believe that they’re dating or not is your choice, but I find that people often try to MAKE a relationship out things they shouldn’t be putting together.

kk

Posted at 6:20 PM on May 11, 2012

@KRD Thanks for your thoughts! Your comment “…she is now implying that they are living together..” It would normal for any guy like TL to live with a girl at this point(Rob&Kristen live together). It would make him a liar about his relationship with SH, tho. The SH tweets sound like a “tease” to get HER attention or scope how TL’s fans react to a TL gf. It is certain that TL knows what she is doing and can view her accounts. IMO his fan numbers are dropping as long as she sticks around.
My theory is that after BD, he had insulted someone with very influential connections in the movie industry. It’s like he’s dropped off the planet since. The very minor part in GU2 convinces me more. It would be no surprise if he’s been refused for other jobs throughout the year. I would hate to see that!

Posted at 7:52 PM on May 11, 2012

I am sure he has looked at her Twitter before as well!! I am mean what else is he doing right now? He is a guy so he may not see it the way that most women see it. I just wonder what went on after BD? How did he insult someone? Whats going on?????? I know he had said he would like to do a comedy but I feel like he just took this role to because there was nothing else to take. I know we want him to get to work but what if he cant get work???? Is GU2 through Paramount? Is that why he was at Paramount? I hate being so confused by all of this!!

Posted at 8:42 PM on May 11, 2012

GU was through Columbia, so I presume GU2 is through them again.

Posted at 8:00 PM on May 11, 2012

I believe in the blacklist theory, but he only has himself to blame. What’s sad, instead of learning those hard lessons, doing what he needs to do to repair any damage and going forward to improve his skills and standing in HW, he goes back to a vapid girl he knew back in the day. A girl who symbolizes that TL is on the C list and on his way to the D list. He is dangerously on his way to going into Kardashian theory and she does nothing to lift him out of it. Sara only shows by her inane, petty, and game-playing tweets is that the only reason TL’s back with her is that she must be a great lay. And the team wants to sell this “love story”. They look like LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian (and you know were their careers are.)

Alright

Posted at 8:22 PM on May 11, 2012

Actually, no it would not be normal for a guy like TL to move in with a girl like Sara. Rob and Kristen have been in a relationship for 3 years. Taylor and Sara have only started hangng out with each other for the past 4 months. Sorry, but the suggestion that they’re living together, although it may be your opinion, sounds highly unlikely to me.

Posted at 5:51 PM on May 11, 2012

@KRD – I visited that fevered swamp that is Sara’s Twitter page. Yep it’s the same-ol’-same-ol: you’re beautiful, you’re stylish (that person apparently didn’t see the 4/30 date picture); thank you for your advice (huh?!). If there’s any doubt she likes to flaunt this relay (or let people think she has one with him), here’s People’s Exhibit A, dated May 7 (1st tweet) and May 8 (response tweet):

Jenna Austin ‏ @Godsmyhero1
@saranicolehixx wow…stunning! u are beautiful inside & out. TL, i think u got yourself a keeper :)

Details Expand Collapse
FavoritedFavorite 8 May Sara Hicks ‏ @saranicolehixx
@Godsmyhero1 Awh thank you!!

For a guy who suppose to be private and controls what comes out about his life, he hooked up with a girl that is not discreet. Take a good look of that social page of hers Team Lautner. It’s an eye-opener.

Posted at 6:17 PM on May 11, 2012

@Aquarius
This is probably her other account in which she uses to post nice things about herself and then comment on them!! HA HA!! She reminds me of the type that would do something like that!! I think she likes that no one knows if its on or off. She likes playing with people and loves the attention. But I think him announcing that they are couple would be the icing on her cake!!

Posted at 6:39 PM on May 11, 2012

Or if someone asks TL if he and Sara are dating and he says No we’re friends, watch that cake fall, along with the number of her followers.

Posted at 7:31 PM on May 11, 2012

@Aquarius
I dont EVER think we will hear “friends with TL” from her. She likes playing around too much!!

leslie

Posted at 2:16 PM on May 11, 2012

I heard he’s only filming GU2 for 2 days? Is this true? I really hoped he had a bigger role in it.

Posted at 2:38 PM on May 11, 2012

I heard this also and wanted to know if anyone knew anything about it!!

Posted at 3:54 PM on May 11, 2012

I went on the Web to find an article that confirm that TL is filming for only 2 days for GU2, a source that’s not a fan site. Alas, I couldn’t; the only thing I found is on a Twilight site, dated 4/30, stating TL is filming GU2 in Swampscott, MA. That filming is for 15 – 19 days. It didn’t say if TL is filming 2 days of that time. I hope this is not a gloried cameo and they are overhyping this.

Posted at 3:55 PM on May 11, 2012

glorified

Ash

Posted at 4:57 PM on May 11, 2012

@aquarius I believe that he is playing a semi major role. I think that Taylor is going to be one of Adam Sandler’s sons. If you have ever seen Grown Ups 1. Lenny Feder(Adam Sandler) had two sons both had black hair close in age. I believe that Taylor and or David and or Oliver Cooper will play his sons. justsayin!

Kate

Posted at 8:26 PM on May 11, 2012

Ash – The only thing that bothers me is Taylor is much more tan than David and if they’re supposed to be brothers I’m not sure if they look enough alike. Oh well I’m sure I’m going to love the movie anyway!!! I just hope it looks realistic

Posted at 3:37 PM on May 11, 2012

If he is only filming for 2 days then he must not have a big role in this movie. I’m starting to worry! This is WHY his fans want more movie news!! If he just has a small role in GU2 and this is his only movie released in 2013 he may fade away. Hopefully hes got something up his sleeve. Or maybe hes decided to work more with this production company instead of acting..I would be VERY sad if that were the case!! MOVIE NEWS INSTEAD OF RELATIONSHIP NEWS PLEASE!! WE LIKE THE ACTOR NOT THE PLAYER!!

confused

Posted at 1:10 AM on May 11, 2012

With everyone saying that they dated do u actually know that they did or are you just looking into something that isn’t there ??? .. Where has there been proof that they are back on or they even dated ???. All the photos we have seen they are always with someone else hardly a date . Imo i won’t judge Taylor for wanting to hang out with his friends because I don’t think they even got back together so there is no ‘cycle’ to begin with

Codex

Posted at 8:05 AM on May 11, 2012

Well if they didn’t she kept hinting that they did, making her a liar and that is even worse.

Posted at 1:06 PM on May 11, 2012

@Codex
I agree. She is always implying that they are together. When I read through her tweets the other day I feel (yes, please punch me in the face for looking) that she is now implying that they are living together. This is just what I THINK. How could she live this luxurious lifestyle, barely work and then move into a house by herself??? And its not like she mentioned moving in with one of her twinies or besties!! Don’t quote me on anything this is JUST AN OPINION!! If this were the case, would your opinion be more towards the beard story? Mine would.

Ash

Posted at 1:59 PM on May 11, 2012

@KRD my heart just stopped! LIVING TOGETHER?

Posted at 2:31 PM on May 11, 2012

@Ash
Its just an opinion! Hopefully your heart doesnt stop!! My opinions are based off of what she is ALWAYS implying. I feel like she is always trying to let people know she is with him and now I feel like shes trying to throw bits and pieces out there that they are living together. I hadnt looked at her twitter in awhile and did the other day and caught up on her tweets. How and why would you live by yourself? If she moved in with a bestie she would have tweeted about her excitement about getting a place with @whoever. Just saying…

Posted at 3:08 PM on May 11, 2012

If this trick is living with him I don’t think she’s smart to make sure her name’s on the lease. I don’t know what the laws are in CA, but I think if they break up again he can simply put her out.

Posted at 9:31 AM on May 11, 2012

The gossip press is putting it out there that they are dating, including this thread. To date, neither TL or Sara is denying it.

confused

Posted at 12:28 PM on May 11, 2012

how are they hinting that they did if they were hinting wouldnt htey make it obvious by holding hands . actually actign like a couple thats hinting .
and at aquarius64 yu should stated a clear reason not to beleive the cycle you hear it from gossip sites and one like these very rarely state the truth .

Codex

Posted at 2:26 PM on May 11, 2012

@ confused, Because he likes his privacy and he’ll never say anything or show anything but she hints to it as the day is long. Look at when he was with LC. Most tabs couldn’t even confirm it until told about the break up.

Everyone else mostly KRD- For the longest time I thought she was implying them living together too! But she would say “my” and not “our” which leads me to believe she is alone or it’s actually something she would keep under wraps.. Because knowing her she would put up a “we” and let it stew while her followers numbers climbed. Unless I missed something? Was there something that suggested it?

Posted at 2:46 PM on May 11, 2012

Not off the top of my head…I guess reading EVERYTHING all at once instead of day by day made me think that..the “breaky” in bed talk was the last thing I remember reading..making it seem like “someone” made her breakfast in bed!! Knowing her she probably made herself breakfast, went and layed back in bed and took a pic of it!! LOL!!

Alright

Posted at 10:06 PM on May 10, 2012

@KRD
That was great! I totally agree! If Taylor wasn’t famous, they would not have kept in contact with each other. He would have gone off to college and she would be doing her own thing with the Clippers. Have any of you guys heard of Ariana Grande? She used to live in NYC and her brother went to my school (he was in a different grade though). She came to visit while she was still working on Broadway. She sang for our school and signed autographs. However, this was before she was on TV and before she had over a million followers on twitter. Everyone threw out her autograph back then because she wasn’t famous! Now that she is, everyone regreted throwing it out. What I’m trying to say is, it’s IMPOSSIBLE to think of someone exactly the same once they become famous. I don’t care how long Sara has known Taylor! She’s not looking at him the same as she was when they were 16. She reeks of famewhore to me, for reasons I already explained. And I agree with many of you, TL could have done a lot more to put him face out there: movie premieres, Coachella, the MET Ball, the White House Correspondant’s Dinner etc.

Alright

Posted at 10:08 PM on May 10, 2012

I mean to put HIS face out there, lol not “him” face.

Posted at 12:44 AM on May 11, 2012

@Alright
And like weve said in other posts…WE WANT TO SEE HIM!! I understand all of the privacy crap but attending career related events is important for his future and to his fans. It was a “treat” seeing him out and about a week ago but his fans dont want to see Sara/his beard. And all of her followers on Twitter could care less about her!! Asking for beauty and self esteem tips..ICK!! People only follow her to see if they can find out any info on Taylor or DM her to see if anything may slip. If he wasnt famous, she wouldnt care about him at all. She would be worrying about finding another man to take care of her. I know some of you do not agree but I was glad when he was out romping around with SG while they were dating and thrilled that he dumped her for TS and LC!! I hope she listened to the TS song and was completely upset by this..WHY? Because I dont feel any pity for a person that is this stupid. The TS song proves how fast he can fall out of this so called “love” with Sara and fall for someone else!! He seems to move on fast and fall in “love” rather quickly!! I’ve done the on/off thing and my friends and family had NO sympathy for me because I didnt deserve any.

Alright

Posted at 1:09 AM on May 11, 2012

Yes, everytime I look at the messeges that her followes send her on twitter. SO MANY people talk about how they sent her DMs on twitter or facebook and that they’re waiting for her to respond. They will eventually learn that Sara will NOT respond to them in a million years. And she lied about it too. She said she couldn’t respond because her twitter “wasn’t working”. Really? Because she’s on it every day so it obviously isn’t broken. I’m sure she has listened to BTD because the Swifties have surely sent her many formspring messeges about the song. She named one of her jewelry pieces after his sister, Makena. Why would she do that unless she wanted people to notice? She complained a few months ago about wanting to gain 6,000 followers and that she was saddened because she was losing followers. This was before TL started hanging out with her again. Now she is almost at 6,000. Just more and more proof she loves the attention! lol

Posted at 1:29 AM on May 11, 2012

Are you surprised that she told a lie? I noticed the jewelry named after his sister. What does a 21 yo want with a 14 yo? NOTHING!! She just wants to make sure she stays close with the fam. I unfollowed her on Twitter a few months ago after her Vday when she started whining about how people are rude to her. Gee, I wonder why? I DID look at it the other day after I said I wasnt going to anymore and now I’m back to not looking!! Why disgust myself more than I already am? I only go on Twitter to find out new TL info and to see if there are any new pics of him but I also like to find out about Kristen and Rob’s projects. I like Kellan Lutz also. For not being one of the main 3 he is doing quite well for himself right now and I’m glad. I always HOPE to see Taylor info but its always info about new projects that his former costars are obtaining!

Posted at 9:40 AM on May 11, 2012

You went to Sara’s Twitter page? I hope you checked your computer for viruses.

Ash

Posted at 11:48 AM on May 11, 2012

@KRD and @ALRIGHT I know Taylor wants privacy but he had better appreciate that fans are happy to see you! That is not a good sign when the fans are no longer interested!

Turning my nose Up

Posted at 9:37 PM on May 10, 2012

Oh well Taylor looks like we can’t get married after all!

Posted at 9:18 PM on May 10, 2012

@Aquarius
After the first break up and giving it a second go back in the day I would have agreed with this expert. I thought WOW he is getting back together with an ex and it made me feel like he was trying to be a “normal” guy and not letting the fame get to his head. BUT all he has shown us in the past few years is a date/dump cycle, how flirty he is with other women while hes with Sara and how he runs back to her when his career seems to not be going the best and when it picks back up again he dumps her and dates someone else. I feel that he is at a stage in his career where not many famous women would want to date him. We all think he is gorgeous but if you were on top of your game right now would you want to date Taylor? I’d want to be seen with J Bieber, Zac Efron,Robert Pattinson, Channing Tatum (if he wasnt married) etc It sounds really bad to say that I would be this way but I would not want to be attached to someone that is constantly in the media with on/off relationships and his first major film tanked. He has said in the past that he feels like girls only like him due to Twilight and he probably thinks that since Sara was with him before she must not think this way. TWILIGHT, MONEY and FAME is in her mind. If he was just some stock boy at a grocery store do you think Sara would keep chasing him, staying close and always taking him back? With what she has shown us the answer to that is a big fat NO. She would be moving on to bigger and better things. The money, his fame and millions of girls wanting him adds to the chase. I have no doubt in my mind that she is obsessed and “in love” with him but who he is and what he has draws her to him. I believe if TL comes back with a bang, he needs a fresh start and I don’t think he should include her in it. Hes an adult now and needs to think about his future and moving forward with his life. They might have been friends in HS but she will never be able to except being just his friend. And honestly when he gets to be my age most of your hs friends/relationships are in the past. She will always cause drama for him and hurt future relationships. And if he is gay and trying to hide it, latching back onto sara again wasnt the best choice. It sways me more towards the gay rumors. If he would have stayed single it would have made it look more like a rumor and he was showing us that he doesnt have to run out and get a gf to prove/hide anything. Sorry my posts are so long. I’ve been thinking about this stuff for awhile!! LOL

Ash

Posted at 9:30 PM on May 10, 2012

@KRG I am sooo glad you chimed in you said a mouth full of truth! But if Taylor don’t get himself together he will end up working at the grocery store! I would not mind him packing my groceries! I would buy groceries everyday! Damn!

Ash

Posted at 9:32 PM on May 10, 2012

@KRD You said a mouth full of truth! But if Taylor do not watch out he will be working at the grocery store! I would not mind him bagging my groceries! I would be at that grocery store everyday!

Posted at 11:56 PM on May 10, 2012

@Ash

Heck no!! I wouldnt mind either!! I’d be picking the line with him in it!! I think he has enough money to retire on though unless Sara gets a hold of it!! LOL

Posted at 3:25 AM on May 11, 2012

You said a mouthful. I just wish TL would take a look at Sara’s social pages and see what a personal and professional detriment she is to him.

kk

Posted at 9:13 PM on May 10, 2012

@Ash What a relief to know TL has a GVS project. I hope the next production has a great story and director. If it’s “Pretty Boy Boxing story”, then, TL will have to put back on the weight & muscle to portray a believable fighter – recently he has physically shrunk.
@all Not sure how Abduction affected his bank account if he put most $$ into his company. TL’s vaca should be over now. TL needs to participate in many social events to keep his face out there,making contacts, and invites like the one at the Met,NY, are pursued by publicists/agents. SH does not seem to help his career.

Ash

Posted at 9:27 PM on May 10, 2012

@kk! If you look up pretty boy boxers then you will notice that he would not have to gain the weight back to play that role. The boxers are actually male models by day and boxer by night! Girl I am so inTaylor’s corner and I am sick at my stomach when I read all this crap about Sara and him! Ima have to go to church on Sunday and pray extra hard for Tay! lol!

Posted at 1:38 AM on May 11, 2012

@Ash
DON’T get me excited for this project!! I hope it happens and will be crushed if it doesn’t! I think this would be great for his career and for myself because I am happy when he is making movies :) Good thing that you are going to church on Sunday because we know Sara isnt!! The “nun” wont be back until Grown ups 2 starts filming!!

Ash

Posted at 9:05 AM on May 11, 2012

@KRD IKR! I am in the process of mailing thus far 15 letters this morning to WME to let them know that Taylor’s Fans are waiting for his next projects and how the fans will always be there to support him. I have mailed 4 letters to Paramount because the “Spy Thriller” looks promising according to IMDB! I live in the ATL!He has fans eeven down south! Peace!

Posted at 9:48 AM on May 11, 2012

When Grown Ups 2 starts filming Sara is going to be sweating bullets, knowing full well he finds a new gf while on location. Her presence on the set isn’t even a deterrent (see Abduction filming). If a new round of stories come out that TL has started a new “locationship” that will continue after the movie wraps, how would Sara deal with news and with her followers? Anybody knows what the Vegas odds are on this?

krd

Posted at 12:27 PM on May 11, 2012

@Aquarius
I read on one of the TL fan sites that he is only filming GU2 for 2 days. Has anyone else heard this? I thought filming was May-Aug? So he will film for 2 days and go back home until BD2 in 6 months? And no I did not get a computer virus from looking at her page but it did feel like someone poured acid in my eyes!!

Elfy

Posted at 12:57 PM on May 11, 2012

to krd! I read he’ll film from May to August, where did you see “2 days only”! I think with projects or not people are still talking about him!! LOL in this site particularly!
I learnt he’s ll be promoting breaking dawn right after filming GU 2 and start filming for gus van sant after the promo cause Lance Black or whatever, the guy who was with him and gus during a dinner in Hollywood confirmed it HIMSELF that Taylor has a lot of POTENTIAL and that Gus is going to help “find his way”!

Maya

Posted at 1:37 PM on May 11, 2012

Mark Fitzgerald is the location Manager for GU2

Posted at 9:38 AM on May 11, 2012

That’s probably why TL doesn’t take Sara to these glittering events – a true bf would take his gf to industry events to meet his colleagues. He only takes her to places where celebs normally do not hang out. Married men have treated their mistresses/baby mommas better.

eye roll

Posted at 12:33 PM on May 11, 2012

which imo futher the friend fire not the couple one . also i dont think he takes his family on the red carpet so dont expect him to take a girl down also its real.

Maya

Posted at 1:39 PM on May 11, 2012

@aquarius64 I heard he took her to a DOG Show and she fit right in!

eye roll

Posted at 11:33 AM on May 10, 2012

where has taylor said they were even dating , where is the proof ??? all the pictures i have seen they are with family or friends and they are not holding hands ,kissing or doing anything remotely couple like . so i ask where is the proof and why hate on him when they are probably not even dating or is he not allowed to be friends with girls its ridiculous.

Posted at 10:03 AM on May 10, 2012

Poll results as of now: 74-26 AGAINST.

Damage control is failing, guys. Back to the drawing board.

April

Posted at 8:36 AM on May 10, 2012

HL you suck! Taylor is sweet and a good actor you are hating on him! Find something to say about his career!

Really

Posted at 2:48 AM on May 10, 2012

So Taylor can’t hang out with a friend because we’ve seen so many pictures of them kissing holding hands etc ???

Lanisha

Posted at 1:22 AM on May 10, 2012

Make up your mind, HL! All over his articles concerning her you guys have her as “ex girlfriend” “girlfriend” and “long time friend”. If you’d stop sitting around with your thumbs up your butts you’d know that we’re not stupid and all your little “Let’s talk about Taylor and a big fat nobody” doesn’t change the fact that we’re aware that Hollywood has seemed to take a big ol’ BM on Taylor’s career.

Wednesday

Posted at 10:34 PM on May 9, 2012

Is it possible for actors that are blacklisted to recoporate from that and continue acting! It seems to me that someone hates Taylor!

Maya

Posted at 10:05 PM on May 9, 2012

I think this expert has no idea what she is talking about! Does she know anything about their past?

J

Posted at 9:56 PM on May 9, 2012

His fans should be happy for him they are probably so in love with each other.

Peaches

Posted at 9:54 PM on May 9, 2012

I wonder whay people are so annoyed with this guy dating her!

D

Posted at 9:35 PM on May 10, 2012

@Peaches because we the fans feel this is not good for his career!

Jamie

Posted at 9:51 PM on May 9, 2012

I love you Taylor I am the one you should be with not the goldigger!

Ash

Posted at 9:47 PM on May 9, 2012

Team Lautner what are you doing?

Crazy

Posted at 9:46 PM on May 9, 2012

I wish Taylor would do better than this! Taylor I love ya but…

Ailene

Posted at 8:29 PM on May 9, 2012

The only thing Taylor Lautner should be getting back together with right now is a legit movie studio. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have already left him in the dust, his ex Lily Collins is working on doing it herself – heck, even his Disney fling Selena Gomez is filming a movie right now, and his ex Taylor Swift is..well, is always..working. Breaking Dawn 2 wrapped a year ago and all Lautner has going for him that we know of is a bit part in Adam Sandler’s next attempt to hit the funny mark? Seems to me Taylor has bigger things to worry about at the moment than what his fans think of his dating choices.

lola

Posted at 1:10 AM on May 10, 2012

I do agree with some of you. About him getting some more movie roles besides GU2. I think he’ll do pretty good in the movie I just wish he had another movie role in the works straight after this one. I wonder if he’ll work on the Incarceron movie? Or Gus Van Sant project I heard about that seems interesting.

tamara

Posted at 1:54 PM on May 10, 2012

Neither Incarceron or the GVS movie are ever going to happen. They’ll get dumped just like Max Steel, Stretch Armstrong, Cancun, Northern Lights, the Michael Bay movie, etc.

Posted at 2:20 PM on May 10, 2012

What happened with the Van Sant project and Incarceon?

werid

Posted at 2:42 PM on May 10, 2012

he is still connected to these films and they are films that are still in the early stages of deveolpment whereas rob and kris sign on to ones where all the early development is finsihed. so taylor still has work he just likes to start from the beginning which i admire .

tamara

Posted at 3:22 PM on May 10, 2012

Nothing happened to them. And I doubt anything ever will. I’m not an insider or anything, but it doesn’t take a genius to see that there’s been no movement on Incarceron for a year and a half and that GVS is working on another film with Matt Damon right now, so there’s nothing going on with his project with Taylor either.

Most of his job announcements are shady. Remember how Emma W./Jennifer Lawrence/Blake Lively were all fighting for the female role in Incarceron? Yeah, right. JLaw even said in an interview that she’d never heard of it.

werid

Posted at 4:24 PM on May 10, 2012

@ tamara it takes time to make a movie and 1 and half years is a short time to get everything that is needed for a film to be made .i.e ,scripts,director,money it take roughly five or more years to get a movie off the ground . so when something does happen it will.

Ash

Posted at 5:49 PM on May 10, 2012

@aquarius64 taylor is still attached to the Gus Van Sant projectT Taylor was interested in a “Pretty Boy Boxing story”! The status is “Optioned Property” Taylor has purchased it and Gus will direct it. eeping my hands crossed!

lola

Posted at 7:32 PM on May 9, 2012

The poll result is 34.09% for the them to get back together and 65.91 % are against it. Don’t get me wrong whatever makes Taylor happy but, honestly I think Taylor needs to take his time see who is else is out there. I understand Sara and him have history it’s just that *History* (of young puppy dog or highschool sweet heart love not to mention the on again-off again timeline) maybe that’s were it should stay.

Sweets

Posted at 10:07 PM on May 9, 2012

@lola Now it is 85.81% against them getting back together! I had better vote! against!

Posted at 6:20 PM on May 9, 2012

Hell no! Not with that crappy history! Somebody on HL must have read the comments on the 4/30 “date” thread and was concerned. TL’s PR team screwed the pooch here. His work is not getting talked about, and Grown Ups 2 is starting to film this month. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s film work is getting talked about more than their coupledom. Way to go team Lautner you put an image out to the public he’s one notch above a Kardashian and reaffirmed to the public he has minimal to zero acting ability.

Stupid

Posted at 9:32 PM on May 9, 2012

Taylor Lautner you should be thinking about you next damn movie! Why inthe hell are you alowing your team to deminish you like this. Man this is some stupid sh_ _ t! I am so disappointed in your team! Taylor you need to read these comments man we can give you better guidance than your team!

Posted at 3:23 PM on May 13, 2012

too close..

Posted at 7:35 AM on May 14, 2012

….from the gossip press……We have our opinions…..(wow, check the grammar better)