Ashley Benson: ‘Spring Breakers’ Will Be Too Racy For Teen Audience

Wed, May 9, 2012 3:26pm EDT by 10 Comments

Katie

Posted at 7:28 PM on July 29, 2012

I don’t like this movie cause I love Selena Gomez and now I can’t watch it :( y do u do this to me Selena???

Leah

Posted at 12:50 PM on June 27, 2012

Oh please. You guys talking about how these girls are going to lose fans, need to shut up. No one wants to be portrayed as a child their whole life. These girls are young adults; they can take whatever roles they want to take. I mean really, do you expect them to still be acting on shows for little children when they’re 30? Get over it. They’re grown. I think it would be good for them to experience new things out side of their comfort zone.

AshBenzoFan

Posted at 8:37 AM on June 2, 2012

I am a huge fan of Ashley Benson ever since Bring it on pretty little liars is my addiction and to hear her say this well i kinda dont look up to her anylonger im sorry ashley but oyu’ve lost my respect :/

whathasitcometo

Posted at 7:34 PM on May 19, 2012

Okay This is low,. Selena all of your fans are teens. adults dont say hey its selna lets watch this , no. I wouldve expected more of her but thats what happens to famous people there all the same they do grown up crap because they can. So to star in a film that even yourself you say is inpropiate shows alot about yourself. I personally wish that selena of all people couldve stayed a modest person but shes just like everyone else doing whats in her best interest of course. Way to go selena , Were soo proud of your decision of leaving behind everyone who supported you for people who care less. I dearly hope its worth it.

preisvergleich

Posted at 12:13 PM on May 13, 2012

Hello there, just was alert to your weblog thru Google, and located that it is really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate if you happen to proceed this in future. Numerous other people will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

david b conway

Posted at 2:06 AM on May 12, 2012

DEAR HOLLYWOOD LIFE ,HI MY NAME IS DAVID CONWAY AND MY COMMENTS TO HERE IS THAT , I KNOW SELENA MARIE GOMEZ , MIGHT HATE ME JUST TO SAY THIS ON THIS WEB SITE I CAN,T HELP IT TO SAY IT HERE , I JUST HOPE THAT SELENA MARIE GOMEZ , CAN LOSE HER BIKIN IN HER MOTION PICTURE OF SPRING BREAKER ONE DAY , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

Loveyou

Posted at 7:04 AM on May 10, 2012

I think that one of
This girls will lost a lot of fans, just because of this movie

asdfghjkl

Posted at 10:02 PM on May 9, 2012

This movie is gonna ruin so many careers and reputations……….

Mary

Posted at 11:29 AM on May 10, 2012

I dont think its gonna ruin anything…
They are growing up so are their fans. I mean sure its another kind of movie but people need to grow up a little bit ! :)
100% going to watch it !!

Sara

Posted at 3:45 PM on May 9, 2012

if i cant watch it in the cinema even though i should be of age by then (17) then i will either wait till dvd, sneak in like i did last time, or watch it online ;)