Robert Pattinson: Why I Feel Ugly

Wed, May 9, 2012 1:31pm EDT by 18 Comments
Robert Pattinson Ugly

Did you think Rob was totally confident in the bedroom because he thinks he’s one of Hollywood’s hottest hunks? Think again and read on to see what he had to say!

Robert Pattinson isn’t as confident as you might have thought! The 25-year-old actor was really insecure on the set of his upcoming movie Bel Ami!

Rob’s co-star Christina Ricci appeared on The View on May 9 and she revealed what Rob was like during their sex scenes last year on the Bel Ami set!

“One it’s acting and two Rob is just fantastic and all he and I did was make fun of each other the entire time,” she said. “And laugh and make jokes, and I’d be like ‘ugh this is so uncomfortable’ and he’d be like ‘I feel awful look how ugly I am.’ and I’d say ‘ya you’re really ugly, I wish I looked like that!'”

— Chloe Melas

More Rob:

1. Kristen Stewart Reveals: The Place I Fell In Love With Robert Pattinson
  2. Kristen Stewart Parties At MET Ball But Where’s Robert Pattinson?
  3. Kristen Stewart Wears Robert Pattinson’s Favorite Hat Again

xcvbn

Posted at 10:19 AM on December 31, 2012

robert is very ugly

analiz

Posted at 3:38 AM on June 3, 2012

oh robert u make me laugh u r most certainly not ugly

JENNIFER

Posted at 6:52 PM on May 29, 2012

hes not ugly

jeanie

Posted at 8:19 AM on May 14, 2012

I like a modest man.it shows me that he has not let the fame go to his head. Just to let you know he is not ugly. I will take him anytime.

LisaB

Posted at 1:51 PM on May 10, 2012

I’d gratefully take some of that ugly at least once a day and twice on Sundays …

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 11:04 AM on May 10, 2012

Roberto your nonlights bad,you seen well, you have a pretty face, and you know how to speak to the camera with your face expressions, but you need to make exercise to be firm, you are very young and you can be spectacular!, to many women like the athletic bodies, and others the nonathletic bodies, your decide what group you want to catch, greetings

Jane

Posted at 10:51 PM on May 9, 2012

I have seen Bel Ami on demand so many times, I will be hard pressed to pay my cable bill next month but it will be worth every cent. Rob Pattinson is absolutely so sexy in this movie. He was fantastic. Ricci was kidding and Rob was kidding each other to relieve the tension of a sex scene. See this movie, not once but several times and you won’t be sorry.

moime

Posted at 10:16 PM on May 9, 2012

He is soooo gorgeous and sexy. See Bel Ami! Love Rob. He is the farthest from ugly anyone could be. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him! He is talented and nice and down to earth.

Michele

Posted at 10:16 PM on May 9, 2012

HL,
Just when I thought you couldn’t get any lower, you’ve outdone yourselves once again. Congratulations. It doesn’t matter how intrusive you get, the more you dig, twisting those words around to suit your needs, the better, right? I honestly do not know how you sleep at night. Absolutely disgusting.
Michele

Jeannie

Posted at 7:04 PM on May 9, 2012

I had the opportunity to see Bel Ami on one of our local pay for view television stations. The movie was fablous. Rob Pattinson is and will prove to you what a great actor he is. Please hold your “votes” on the “sexy” discussion until after you see this move. Oh, by the way, Rob would make Edward Cullen blush even if he is a Vampire. I can’t wait to see the move again.

Louise

Posted at 6:41 PM on May 9, 2012

I wish HL would back off Rob and Kristen. They both stay low except when promoting projects but HL keeps going after them. When HL is not posting negative stuff about them or misleading headlines to get people to click they go back and dig old stuff on them. It’s a good thing both Kristen and Rob have thick skin otherwise they would have a meltdown. In any case, their carees are doing very well.

gbtw

Posted at 5:28 PM on May 9, 2012

i agree with rob. he is ugly. but, if he actually took care of himself instead of smoking anything he can get his hands on, maybe i’d think higher of him… okay, i’m being too mean. but, i do think he’s ugly, and i do despise that he’s a smoker and a pothead. not cool. cut it out and start taking care of yourself.

Michele

Posted at 10:03 PM on May 9, 2012

@ gbtw:

Yes you are being mean, to someone who seems so incredibly kind, that I have never heard him say a negative thing about anyone. Not cool. I think Rob is really good-looking, but more important than that; he’s such an awesome person. He has a great sense of humor, he is incredibly generous with his fans, and as an actor, he’s extraordinary. His presence takes over the screen.

Where did you hear that he’s a pothead? If he smokes pot now and then, so? I suppose you are against that as well, but to each his own, is my motto. But I don’t think he does, simply because he said he was allergic to it. As for his smoking, it’s his business. What I can’t stand are judgmental people who think they have a right to lecture others on how to live. And “despise” is a strong word. Remember, what goes around, comes around.
Michele

anna

Posted at 5:11 PM on May 9, 2012

He is so sexy and always looks good. But he would look even better if he would just tone up a little bit.Particularly in the pecs and abs region. He doesn’t have any muscle tone. At the same time, its kind of refreshing that he obviously doesn’t spend all his time in a gym, nor seem to worry about Hollywood perfection.

Jane

Posted at 10:55 PM on May 9, 2012

Rob made Bel Ami almost three years ago when he wasn’t going to the gym. The latest pictures of him on the beach saw him with good muscles. I love Rob’s body just the way it is..long, lanky and sexy.

TeroneeT

Posted at 4:38 PM on May 9, 2012

Rob is not ugly……….sexy:-)

gracy

Posted at 5:32 AM on May 11, 2012

ya………….he id too hoot……..robsten rocks

Nice guy

Posted at 4:27 PM on May 9, 2012

He was just saying that to make Christina Ricci comfortable. He’s a nice guy.