John Travolta: New Proof He Didn't Grope A Masseur

Wed, May 9, 2012 1:43pm EDT by 15 Comments
John Travolta Lawsuit

John was 2,475 miles from Los Angeles on the day a masseur claims the actor sexually assaulted him at a Beverly Hills hotel. Keep reading for the photographic proof!

It looks like John Travolta is in the clear! An unidentified male masseur filed a lawsuit against the 58-year-old actor for allegedly grabbing his genitals during a massage at the Beverly Hills hotel on January 16 — but it seems John wasn’t even in L.A. at the time!

Our friends at TMZ obtained a copy of a receipt from a meal that John ate at Mr. Chow in New York on January 16.

Another masseur filed suit against the actor on May 8, claiming that John also attempted to grab his penis during a massage in Atlanta on January 28.

Not surprisingly, the same lawyer is handling both cases. John’s attorney, Marty Singer, says both lawsuits are “absurd and ridiculous.”

Do YOU think that John is being falsely accused, HollywoodLifers?

[TMZ]

– Jennifer Kamm

More John Travolta News:

1. Kelly Preston: Why I Love Breastfeeding
  2. How Kelly Preston Lost 42 Lbs In Baby Weight — She Looks Great
  3. John Travolta: A Second Male Masseur Alleges Sexual Battery

c. ro.

Posted at 11:54 AM on May 30, 2012

no way! mr. travolta can,t be! not mr. “saturday night fever”.”mr. face- off”,”mr. pulp fiction”! please, mr. samuel l. jackson……you are his friend, say it ain,t so!!!!!!!!

Eddie Paul

Posted at 3:04 PM on May 25, 2012

I was an extra on Welcome Back Kotter. I saw John Travolta performing oral sex on another cast m,emer…male.

stampe di arte

Posted at 2:07 AM on May 16, 2012

My brother suggested I may like this website. He was once totally right. This put up actually made my day. You cann’t believe just how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

stampe di arte

Posted at 4:30 AM on May 14, 2012

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and include approximately all important infos. I’d like to look more posts like this .

microsoft office 2011 mac serial

Posted at 3:41 PM on May 12, 2012

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the structure in your weblog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..

rosetta stone korean

Posted at 5:07 AM on May 12, 2012

Helpful information. Fortunate me I discovered your website accidentally, and I am surprised why this accident did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

Leigh

Posted at 2:21 AM on May 11, 2012

Photo Shop and Microsoft word are amazing programs

stampe di arte

Posted at 10:14 PM on May 10, 2012

Grazie, davvero un bel commento

magnetic water softener

Posted at 2:44 AM on May 10, 2012

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue with your website in internet explorer, would check this? IE still is the market chief and a good section of folks will omit your great writing due to this problem.

Jane

Posted at 11:01 PM on May 9, 2012

There is something off about that picture. John is much heavier and his face is fuller..this guy looks much thinner and doesn’t exactly look like the real John in the face. Could be a look alike.

Katie

Posted at 3:39 PM on May 9, 2012

I think it’a six hour flight and that doesn’t count all the time at airports and taxis etc., 3 hour dinner easy to do, so I think he needs to tell the money grubbers to get lost– his time is accounted for.

moralitypolice

Posted at 2:27 PM on May 9, 2012

No idea if this is true or not, but a receipt – time-stamped just before midnight – does not prove that Travolta was not on the west coast earlier that same day.

gbtw

Posted at 5:46 PM on May 9, 2012

agreed.

Shelly

Posted at 2:11 PM on May 9, 2012

I don’t know about this sex scandal but I do know John flies his own plane. No problem for him to be on two different coasts on the same day.

Mz Mala

Posted at 2:05 PM on May 9, 2012

I believe there might be some truth to this, a couple years ago a gay friend of mine that works at one of the resorts here in Palm Springs told me that employees at the resort were warned about Mr Travolta’s advances.