Adam Levine: Calling 'Voice' Co-Star Christina Aguilera Ignorant?

Wed, May 9, 2012 8:37pm EST by 8 Comments
Adam Levine Christina Aguilera

Adam wrote a thinly-veiled Tweet which we totally think is a diss to Christina, with whom he’s engaged in a bitter feud behind the scenes of the show!

Adam Levine and Christina Aguilera have been fighting on The Voice all season, and Adam seems to have taken another swipe at her via Twitter!

Adam, 33, took to Twitter on May 9 to write, “Ignorance has this unique way of making me want to both laugh AND cry simultaneously…”

We DEFINITELY think this is a jab at Christina, 31 — perhaps trying to provoke her into quitting the show!

Do YOU think Adam is attacking Christina, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

More ‘Voice’ News:

1. Christina Aguilera: Should She Have Gone Pantless On ‘The Voice’
  2. Christina Aguilera: ‘Voice’ Star Tony Lucca Is A ‘Prima Donna’
  3. Christina Aguilera Uses Son Max Bratman To Diss ‘Voice’ Crew

tammi

Posted at 7:13 PM on May 25, 2012

the comment has nothing to do with the question, “no i dont think adam is provoking Christie, he’s probably just tired of her suttle rude comments”.

dw

Posted at 10:02 PM on May 14, 2012

I’m not the comment has anything to do with her or not. However, she is pretty ignorant if she thinks Tony’s song was something horrible towards women. She is too much of a trouble maker on the show, and she needs to leave. Not only because I firmly believe her antics caused her singer not to win, but also did anyone else notice her texting on her cell phone during the finals when the other teams where singing????!!! How rude, ill-mannered, and very disrespectful to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! Go away Christina!! You making me feel blessed I have the ability to fast forward my TV every time you are talking!!!

dw

Posted at 10:04 PM on May 14, 2012

**typeO** I do not thing the comment….

Hey-Ya

Posted at 4:32 PM on May 10, 2012

Don’t think this has anything to do with Christina. People are reaching now.

Shauna

Posted at 11:52 AM on May 10, 2012

I LOVE YOU ADAM and Christina IS Ignorant, she started everpsony sentence with I mean or something stupid like that and she called Tony derogatory towars women, WOW she must not own a mirror the way she dresses is far more derogatory than Tonys song that he didn’t even say the word she refers to, LOVE YA MANChristina get over yourself and I think just for kicks and giggles she should be replaced by Brittney or Jessica Simpson

rahul

Posted at 3:41 AM on May 10, 2012

sir job give me sir

Deej

Posted at 8:50 PM on May 9, 2012

I think this may have been in reference to the Obama announcement on gay marriage. if you read his prior tweets he mentioned the Obama statement.

Bea

Posted at 10:51 PM on May 9, 2012

Agreed. I think he’s call the conservative voters of North Carolina ‘ignorant’, not Christina.