Miley Cyrus’ Fans Abandon Her — Is Her Career Over?

Tue, May 8, 2012 12:28pm EDT by 88 Comments
Miley Cyrus LOL

watch for greater glory movie online

Posted at 10:21 AM on June 3, 2012

I was recommended this blog by way of my cousin. I’m not certain whether this post is written by means of him as no one else realize such certain about my trouble. You’re wonderful! Thank you!

Orlandinho

Posted at 9:23 AM on May 24, 2012

OMFG! SMILERS LOVES MILEY 4EVER! :)

fsadf

Posted at 7:51 PM on May 21, 2012

for this has nothing to do with their performance or their fans, rather it is the movie and not the actors.

akane996

Posted at 9:24 AM on May 20, 2012

miley has been jealous of liams success?
her fans are abandoning her??
what a fiction are u writing. u don’t know what to write, that’s why you write articles that are not even 1% true

Amy

Posted at 1:44 PM on May 16, 2012

It’s not about the fans, if she can’t act, her career is OVER..!!

shraddha

Posted at 3:37 AM on May 14, 2012

we smilers will never leave miley.she is the best and we know that so once a smiler will always be a smiler

Igor

Posted at 9:28 PM on May 12, 2012

Once a smiler… Forever a smiler…

Giovanna

Posted at 12:14 PM on May 11, 2012

Do you press are a bunch of bastards. It has to do and are invented history, the career of Miley cabou that the fans are abandoning her …..
Vao life care of you
Smillers we know that in forever!
I’m just here in Brazil and we love miley

Danielle

Posted at 8:48 PM on May 10, 2012

you guys are just crazy… Once a smiler always a smiler!

Standing By Ms. Miley

Posted at 6:22 PM on May 10, 2012

Damn! That’s a shame. Well, you can’t always get what you want, i guess. The good thing it’s that she still can make a musical comeback or make better numbers with So Undercover. She’s a natural winner – she fell this time but it’s all just about the climb ;)

Rebekah

Posted at 11:49 AM on May 15, 2012

Beautifully said.

eli

Posted at 3:38 PM on May 10, 2012

Smilers for ever & EVER & EVER ,….

Angélica

Posted at 1:38 PM on May 10, 2012

SMILERS FOREVER!

Razan Hajjo

Posted at 1:07 PM on May 10, 2012

me too I’ll always be a Miley fan she’s the best &sure my role madol 4 ever
I love alll her songs I watch her movies simply everything have Miley in it I just love her I think it’s so not true 2 say that her fans abandon her cuz that’s impossiple miley’s fans r all over the world and will never ever abandon her
by the way I’m from Syria and there everybody know and love her soooooo much

Jorlan

Posted at 8:41 PM on May 9, 2012

Os smilers nunca never jamais deixarão de amar a miley cyrus

yasmin

Posted at 7:17 PM on May 9, 2012

maybe you should search before posting a story totally false the movie was a flop at the box office Yes, but forgot to say that Lions Gate has not done any disclosure, released cinemas in cities of little importance and put the movie in the same week the avengers WTF? the avengers overshadowed all other films, had no premieres or anything, what do you want? I mean the movie was well in various countries, not just in the U.S. here in Brazil will surely be a success as there were released movie theaters to watch us.

Lucas

Posted at 7:11 PM on May 9, 2012

If you can make a movie go well with no promotion and stuff you can say that LOL was bad… And honestly this is stupid! I don’t know why you guys make something like this… :/

Gabriella

Posted at 7:10 PM on May 9, 2012

VÉI, NA BOA, VÃO PRA PUTA QUE PARIU, EXISTEM MOTIVOS PRA LOL NÃO ESTAR INDO BEM NOS E.U.A, E OS SMILERS NUNCA, N-U-N-C-A NEVEEEER VÃO ABANDONÁ-LA, SÓ OS POSERS

Lívia Cyrus

Posted at 5:04 PM on May 9, 2012

Smilers FOREVER!!!!!!! S2 S2
I LOVE MILEY CYRUS

sdfgd

Posted at 4:00 PM on May 9, 2012

WE LOVE MILEY AND WE’LL BE ALWAYS WITH HER! BY THE WAY, IT’S NOT HER FAULT IF THE MOVIE FLOPPED. LIONSGATE DIDN’T PROMOTE IT AND DIDN’T GIVE A CHANCE TO EVERYONE TO WATCH THE MOVIE. THEN SHUT UP YOU ALL. MILEY ROCKS! :)

Teen Mom

Posted at 1:52 PM on May 9, 2012

Im a Miley Cyrus fan and I love the new movie LOL and I listen to her all the time. I listen to her all the time my daughter likes to listen to her also. My daughter is 5 months old and she loves to watch her show. Miley u may think that u lost some of yr fans but u have a 5 month old that stops crying when she hears ur voice. Lov ya Miley!!!!!!!!

giftee