'Gossip Girl' Season 5 Finale Promo: Chuck Refuses To Be With Blair

Tue, May 8, 2012 12:55pm EDT by 11 Comments

Who knows what will trigger this one, but on next week’s season finale we can definitely expect a fight between the Chuck and Blair. Plus, a possible Derena reunion! Will Dan cheat on Blair with SERENA??

I’m starting to think Blair (Leighton Meester) is going to end up totally alone at the end of the season 5 finale.

From this new Canadian promo (which clearly gives too much away) Chuck (Ed Westwick) gets into a fight with Blair and Dan (Penn Badgley) cheats on Blair with Serena (Blake Lively)? I can’t even wrap my head around this nonsense.

But the most heart-breaking part of this promo is when Chuck tells Blair “I don’t want to be Mr. Blair Waldorf. I’m Chuck Bass.”

I hope this tiff ultimately leads to the return of the ring??

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do you think Blair will end up alone on the GG season finale? Watch the video and vote below.

- More Gossip Girl

1. ‘Gossip Girl’ Recap: Blair Decides To Go To Rome With Dan, Plus 4 More ‘OMG’ Moments
  2. Jessica Szohr’s Braless Wardrobe Malfunction — Pic
  3. ‘Gossip Girl’ Preview: Blair Finds Out About Dan’s Secret

nimm

Posted at 6:39 AM on May 28, 2012

let chuck & blair live happily…they meant for each other.

cbalways

Posted at 3:21 PM on May 9, 2012

seriously if they are gonna keep DB together, sure I am not gonna watch S6 ever. i watched for CB and now for the finale i am more interested in Chuck&Bart scene! Ed deserves every award. Blair is stupid. I can’t even look at muppet. DB crap was so frustrated than every other crap they threw at us. I hope they reunite CB for good and this torture ends!

Nika

Posted at 3:16 AM on May 9, 2012

I really hope that Serena & Dan will be together again they must be! Which Dair goshhhh..it’s supposed to be Chair & Derena, not Dair and then Serena and Chuck both alone.
Derenaaaa <333333

Sarah

Posted at 10:23 PM on May 8, 2012

I hope Chuck and Blair end up together!!

anna

Posted at 1:37 PM on May 8, 2012

Seriously..this show is getting ridiculous! I am so sick of the back and forth between Chuck and Blair. It doesn’t even make sense that one season Chuck wants her and then the next season Blair wants him but they refuse to give in and want each other at the same time! Its so dumb..The writers have nothing better to do with them than this back and forth nonsense. Enough! They need to be together!

Allie

Posted at 1:05 PM on May 8, 2012

I think Chuck might turn her away at first, but I think they’ll end up together in the end :) And Blair’s choice will be clear, for sure! I don’t think it even matters if Dan cheats on her (I mean, she’ll be pissed at Serena, but I think she was gonna dump Dan anyway).

Margo

Posted at 1:05 PM on May 8, 2012

I’m so done with this Dair nonsense. Please Chair HAS to end up together in the end. But Chuck needs to make Blair work for it because of all the crap she has put him through this season. I wouldn’t want to be Mr. Blair Waldorf either. They have to be equals.

maria

Posted at 1:01 PM on May 8, 2012

I’m just waiting for the Casino scene, that’s all. I’m so sure that we are about to witness the end of the worst couple on gg (a.k.a dair) and Blair will choose Chuck.
Why else would he say that he don’t want to be Mr. Blair Waldorf, if she wouldn’t choose him?
He can’t trust her, and he lost the empire, that’s the reason why he rejects her.
She will prove it to him by showing up at the casino, when he is in europe.

megan

Posted at 1:00 PM on May 8, 2012

Chuck and Blair are the heart of this show I have no doubt that they will end this season together, if not engaged.

obsessive fan girl

Posted at 1:44 PM on May 8, 2012

chair will always beat dair! sure chair aren’t normal but normal is boring! the box with the ring in it is harry winston. I think he got the ring that he bought so long ago back!!!!!! jenny should come back and the couples should be:
derena-serena and dan