Happy Birthday Enrique Iglesias! Today, May 8, You're 37 Years Old!

Tue, May 8, 2012 12:01am EDT by 8 Comments

Happy Birthday, Enrique! You take our breath away everytime… Sigh…

Enrique, your songs never fail to get us on the dance floor and your looks have girls swooning for days eveytime you hit the stage. Keep the hits coming and have a great birthday with your girlfried Anna Kournikova.

With your self-possessed Moon and Jupiter in independent Aries, you’ve always been determined to do it your way, allegedly recording your first demo without the support of your father’s famous surname. 60 million album sales later, your determination and talent has made you an eternal fixture for more than just your rabid fans. During the coming year, you may be inspired to make the personal overture of a lifetime, creating a song that promises to capture the hearts of millions more.

Get more details at Astrology.com.

pitbull

Posted at 12:21 AM on June 13, 2012

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something again and help others such as you aided me.

titanic information

Posted at 5:30 AM on May 23, 2012

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right. This publish actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Penny

Posted at 12:53 AM on May 14, 2012

Happy birthday enrique iglesias your the best singer love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3333

by penny iglesias

Mya Ohn Mar

Posted at 10:16 AM on May 8, 2012

Hi Dear !
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

consolata

Posted at 5:36 AM on May 8, 2012

happiest bday enrique.!!!!!!!!!!love…est!mwaaahhhhh.

joelle

Posted at 5:29 AM on May 8, 2012

Happy BD Enrique.love u!!!

Ekta

Posted at 5:02 AM on May 8, 2012

Its also my birthday today!! :D

Naina Jabeen

Posted at 1:16 AM on May 5, 2013

You are really really lucky Ekta ….. Enrique Iglesias……. and u are born on 8th May this is owsum yrr,