The porcelain-faced star paired her youthful Lanvin gown with effortless hair at the 2012 Met Ball—here’s what’s you need to know to get her style!
Emma Stone, wore a flirtatious loose bun and side-swept bangs created by stylist Mara Roszak. Emma, TK, has a look that can be re-created easily!
Here are the steps and products you need:
• Starting with damp hair, Mara applied MATRIX Total Results Amplify Wonder Boost Root Lifter evenly throughout Emma’s hair for all-over volume without weighting it down
• Using a medium-sized bore bristle brush, she blew Emma’s hair dry, giving it a soft, natural finish.
• For extra texture, volume and hold, she applied MATRIX Design Pulse Mega Dust to the roots and gathered hair at the top of the head in a ponytail and secured it with an elastic, letting the front and side pieces around the hairline loosely fall out for a wispy, feminine look.
• With a soft brush, she gently teased the roots of the ponytail to add more volume and loosely pinned Emma’s hair into an undone bun shape, crisscrossing the bobby pins for extra hold
• She gently swooped Emma’s bangs across her forehead, securing them to the side with a Lanvin hair accessory.
• For all-night hold, Mara sprayed MATRIX Total Results Amplify Hairspray all over Emma’s hair and used Biolage Colorcarethérapie Shine Shake Spray for a high-gloss finish.
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Emma’s Look? Vote below!
– Jennifer Tzeses
More Met Ball Pics!
- Met Ball 2012 Worst Dressed: Elizabeth Banks, Alexa Chung & More
- Met Ball 2012 Red Carpet: Sexy Backless Beauties Stole The Show
- Met Ball 2012 Best Dressed: Kristen Stewart, Nina Dobrev & More