'RHONJ' Recap: Teresa Giudice & Melissa Gorga In Tears After Heartrending Fight

Mon, May 7, 2012 10:15am EDT by 14 Comments

Oh no! Teresa and Melissa finally have their most heated brawl ever! Read on for ALL the details!

Housewife Teresa Giudice kicked off the episode by revealing that she warned her brother Joe Gorga that his wife Melissa Gorga might leave him for another man with more money. Umm, What?

Jacqueline Laurita‘s jaw basically dropped to the ground when she heard this one. Why would Teresa say that to her brother?

Teresa said she was worried because Melissa is entering the music industry, therefore she is going to be exposed to different types of men, aka, men with lots of money. This eventually led to the biggest fight of the Housewife century! But more on that later.

Later on, the ladies spent a nice summer day cruising on a boat. Caroline was the topic of conversation between Kathy Wakile, Jacqueline Laurita and Melissa Gorga. It’s revealed that Caroline is going through menopause, and Teresa takes that as to why she’s been mean to her lately. Caroline really hasn’t been Teresa’s biggest fan this season.

Meanwhile, Caroline continued to coddle her daughter, Lauren Manzo, as she dealt with weight issue. Lauren also admitted to feeling pressure to be successful from her family. Poor Lauren!

But the episode really started to heat up at the Solstice party. When Melissa first found out what Teresa said about her leaving Joe for a man with more money, Melissa decided to give Teresa a “pass.”

“Unless there’s blood dripping down my face, you get a pass,” Melissa said to Teresa.

But that quickly changed. At the solstice party Melissa brought up Joe Giudice‘s DUI and Teresa absolutely lost it because Melissa used the word “jail.”

“Talking to you is like talking to this wall,” Teresa shouted to Melissa. “Run away coward like you always do.” Melissa shouted to Teresa. The two brought up the past and their true feelings for each other.

“I’m trying to find anything that’s logical in what she’s saying, but I can’t find anything,” Melissa told the cameras.

It was about 15 minutes of full-on fighting! And the winner is?

To be determined.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Whose side are YOU on? Vote and weigh in below.

More ‘RHONJ’ news:

1. ‘RHONJ’ Season 4 Preview: Teresa & Joe’s Feud Erupts
  2. ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: Teresa Throws Paul Under The Bus
  3. ‘RHONJ’ Preview: Teresa Explodes At Jacqueline Laurita & Caroline Manzo, Calls Them ‘Evil’

Rita

Posted at 11:09 PM on June 29, 2012

Teresa is a fake and is so delusional..she lies and lies and still isn’t able to get away from her stupidity… in fact she proves more and more that she is one…..Her fuddy duddy hubby is going to go to prison I hope, do the crime do the time…..

Furniture Queen

Posted at 6:43 PM on May 24, 2012

Teresa was my favorite in the beginning, as I thought she was the most genuine and now… YUK! she is Sooooo changed, not for the better, either by the money or her bad husband who has done so much to make her into a sicko.

P.S. Melissa is the sweet one now and nothing like Teresa, even Teresa is such a bad Mom evidenced by her girls behavior in the grocery store!!

Robert

Posted at 7:45 PM on May 15, 2012

I’m all about Melissa and Joe Gorgeous. Teresa has finally gone over the edge. She has definitely stepped into the shoes of Danielle Staub.

Rita

Posted at 11:12 PM on June 29, 2012

She is worst than Daniel isn’t she? I may have only seen a few shows with Daniel in a reruns, I actually started watching these shows about 5 months ago…

Lila Kooklan

Posted at 3:19 PM on May 14, 2012

Whoever think Melissa is to blame for this situation has as distorted a view of reality as Teresa herself.

She is a psycho! And, she does not look at her brother’s wife and their kids as family. If she did, she wouldn’t try to come between them. Family is important, but when you get married, your wife and kids become your #1. They should be included that larger image of “the family.”

Melissa has repeatedly taken insults from Teresa, been calm, told her brother to make up for the kids, etc. I don’t really see Teresa doing the same.

Dee Ann

Posted at 3:06 PM on May 9, 2012

Teresa is nuts, she has brought all this on herself. I feel sorry for all of Teresa ‘s family,at this point I think she needs real help. I don’t think she will ever change because she won’t own anything that she has said, I hope Melissa and Kathy move on .

Lina

Posted at 12:37 PM on May 9, 2012

Teresa is the biggest imbicile I’ve ever witnessed! Did anyone else notice that every single thing she said in that fight didn’t make ANY sense? She couldn’t even put 2 sentences together! And when Melissa confronts her with EVIDENCE, Teresa can’t even think of one thing to come back with because she knows she is wrong, and a moron. SO.. she says, “well you brought my kids presents to their preschool”… UM…WHATT!? So? Melissa replied, “that’s better then the NO presents you got my kids,” which is exactly right!
Teresa is too busy being a self centered diva to think of anyone else but herself! (And occasionally her husband since he is the one upsetting the lifestyle she still thinks she has)
Although there are many more things I dislike about Teresa and how she handles the relationships around her, the biggest thing I can’t get over is her complete lack of common sense. I cannot stand to even watch when her and Melissa fight- she makes no sense whatsoever. She never has any backing to her arguements, she lies to coverup a stupid comment, she thinks her COUSIN wants to bang her, she thinks Melissa is the one ruining the relationship with her brother but everyone else can see that it’s HER OWN self that’s ruining the relationship. She doesn’t want to work on things as she says, if she did she would have NEVER told her brother that his wife is a golddigger!! In italian families, you support your brother/sister’s choice in spouse, you do anything in your power to make the relationship closer- even if you don’t like them!
Teresa is just plain mentally ill, that must be it!

Someone needs to invent a brain computer that implants common sensical thoughts into her head before she speaks.

Melissa- so f-in hot! And I’m a woman! I. Want. To. Be. You…!

dee from fla

Posted at 6:18 AM on May 9, 2012

Could not even imagine my family going on a reality show and exposing every bad thing I ever said or did. Teresa did not put the family problems on TV,,,that was her brother.

I really feel bad for the parents and yes all of the kids

But the fault goes to Joe and Melissa,

dee from fla

Posted at 6:15 AM on May 9, 2012

Could not even imagine my families going on a reality show and exposing every bad thing I ever said or did. Teresa did not put the family problems on TV,,,that was her brother.

I really feel bad for the parents and yes all of the kids

But the fault goes to Joe and Melissa,

Denyse

Posted at 9:00 AM on May 8, 2012

Theresa is the biggest idiot ever! All this anger expressed by her and her husband are because they are both envious of her brother and his wife.

breanna

Posted at 9:56 PM on May 7, 2012

Theresa is a lost case. She cannot suddenly get brains she never had to begin with. Sadly all this hostility and focus on her brother and sister in law only comes from jealousy. While Theresa’s life is in shambles, Melissa’s seem to be going strong.

Missy

Posted at 11:33 AM on May 7, 2012

Teresa may be one of the dumbest individuals I have ever seen on TV. And she seems proud of it. I do feel sorry for her daughters, though.

Lori

Posted at 10:30 AM on May 7, 2012

LMAO! Teresa is a special kind of crazy! She ALWAYS brings things up and then when another person comes back with an example that makes her look bad, she accuses them of “bringing it up”. She brought up gifts and Melissa threw it back at her and then she tells her that she always talks about material things. Seriously, Teresa? Do you hear yourself? So Melissa brought the birthday gifts to her niece’s preschool as opposed to the house. The point is that she still cared enough to remember her niece and that she (being the mature adult she is) did not let the issues the adults are having interfere with the children.

Teresa is clearly not that intelligent and it has nothing to do with the language barrier, either. She didn’t get her nephew a present because she and Melissa weren’t speaking. Yet, she made a huge deal about Melissa and Joe not staying for the entire Christmas Eve because when they were really not speaking. She is the biggest hypocrite on reality tv. People love her? Really? There are a lot more unintelligent and psychotic people in this world than I thought.

lina

Posted at 12:44 PM on May 9, 2012

Thank you! You are exactly right! I really can’t even imagine what goes on in her head- she must know she is wrong but just doesn’t want to admit it. When Melissa calls her out she must be thinking to herself, “You are like totally right, but like, I like can’t tell you that, like, if I did, then like, I would be saying that I’m like wrong, and like, I thought I was right at the time, so like, if it turns out I am wrong now, then like, I will look like I didn’t know what I was doing, and like, then they will think about me, and like, oh, look at her teeth! They are like sooo white and perfect! OOOhhhh like look at her eyes, they are like spaced normally apart and like, mine, mine are like by my ears, hey, like, maybe that’s why I don’t like see things like normal people like do…” HAHA so stupid!