Rebecca Black Drops New Song 'Sing It'

Mon, May 7, 2012 6:45pm EDT by 6 Comments

Rebecca Black released her new song, ‘Sing It,’ and it’s adorable!

Rebecca Black may be the girl behind the infamous song “Friday,” but her new single is fit for every day of the week. The 14-year-old YouTube sensation released “Sing It” last week — listen to it here!

With lyrics like “Turn it up, turn it up/ Play it aloud/ Sing it from my heart/ Sing it from my heart, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,” “Sing It” is simple, but cute. Basically, it’s perfect for Rebecca’s age demographic. Plus it shows off her voice way more than “Friday” and it’s autotune ever could.

Listen to the song below and tell us what you think! Do you like “Sing It” more than “Friday”?

Loading video...

More Rebecca Black!

1. Miley Cyrus Ends Feud With Rebecca Black!
  2. Watch Rebecca Black’s Brand New Videos Here!
  3. UPDATE: Rebecca Black ISN’T Recording A New Single Called ‘LOL!’ Exclusive

Candra

Posted at 10:26 AM on June 8, 2014

I enjoy looking through an article that will make people think. Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

Used Cisco

Posted at 12:54 PM on July 10, 2012

Wonderful submit, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector do not realize this. You must proceed your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & help different customers like its helped me. Good job.

Luxury Watches 24/7

Posted at 1:29 AM on May 13, 2012

I found your blog website on google and test a couple of of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the excellent operate. I simply additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Searching for forward to reading more from you later on!…

Anonymous

Posted at 11:03 PM on May 7, 2012

On Miley Cyrus & Justin Bieber & Demi Lovato & Austin Nichols & Selena Gomez & Liam Hemsworth & Taylor Swift & Mike O’ Malley & Hannah Montana & Chris Hemsworth & Demi Moore & Thomas Jane & Kelly Osburne & Justin Timberlake & Rebecca Black & Douglas Booth &

The disappointments of life can never, any more than its pleasures, be estimated singly; and the healthiest and most agreeable of men is exposed to that coincidence of various vexations, each heightening the effect of the other, which may produce in him something corresponding to the spontaneous and externally unaccountable moodiness of the morbid and disagreeable.

You know nothing about Hope, that immortal, delicious maiden forever courted forever propitious, whom fools have called deceitful, as if it were Hope that carried the cup of disappointment, whereas it is her deadly enemy, Certainty, whom she only escapes by transformation.

Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice can not sleep forever: that considering numbers, nature and natural means only, a revolution of the wheel of fortune, an exchange of situation is among possible events: that it may become probable by supernatural interference

“I never told my own religion nor scrutinized that of another. I never attempted to make a convert, nor wished to change another’s creed. I am satisfied that yours must be an excellent religion to have produced a life of such exemplary virtue and correctness. For it is in our lives, and not from our words, that our religion must be judged.”

I have recently been examining all the known superstitions of the world and do not find in our particular superstition [Christianity] one redeeming feature

“Once you run for office, you’re in it — sort of like going into the military. You’d better be damned sure it is what you want to do and that the rest of your life is set up to accommodate that. It takes a certain toll on your personality and on your family life. I’ve seen it personally.”

“When I go down by the sandy shore
I can think of nothing I want more
Than to live by the booming sea
As the seagulls flutter round about me

I can run about–when the tide is out
With the wind and the sand and the sea all about
And the seagulls are swirling and diving for fish
Oh-to live by the sea is my only wish

Once you can express yourself, you can tell the world what you want from it. . . All the changes in the world, for good or evil, were first brought about by words.”

Kev

Posted at 10:25 PM on May 7, 2012

Definitely a better song than Friday, I like it.

Dayra

Posted at 7:31 PM on May 8, 2012

Really u like it i hate it.! But its better then friday