Miley Cyrus In Talks To Host ‘X-Factor’

Mon, May 7, 2012 8:19am EDT by 24 Comments
Miley Cyrus X-Factor Host

Clostar clofun

Posted at 3:16 PM on June 23, 2012

I think that Miley would be a good host, as she would understand the pressure of the contestants!

Timothy

Posted at 7:12 PM on May 30, 2012

well i don’t think she has hosted anything but now is the time give her a chance you don’t know what she is made of

animation art , athmosphere and magic from Kurageart

Posted at 1:08 PM on May 25, 2012

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i’m satisfied to express that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I so much definitely will make sure to do not forget this website and give it a glance regularly.

Ella

Posted at 9:40 AM on May 22, 2012

I think Gwen Stefani would be a better host.

Sarah

Posted at 8:53 AM on May 19, 2012

I agree Mario Lopez would be an awesome host!!

zora

Posted at 11:04 PM on May 8, 2012

i would love to see miley on the x factor i love her!

Lola

Posted at 9:50 AM on May 8, 2012

Yes…, yes…, yes… I’m so exited! love u miley <3

Hannah

Posted at 6:40 AM on May 8, 2012

HECK YEAH MILEY SHOULD GET IT,I WOULD WATCH EVERY WEEK, I THINK THEY WOULD GET MORE VIEWS ALSO!

dumas1000

Posted at 3:43 PM on May 7, 2012

I would rather Miley judge and Demi host, if you insist on hiring both. I think Simon probably wants Demi more though. He doesn’t know if he can get both, so he gave the best available opening to Demi to insure that she would sign. Then he’ll just kind of hope he can convince Miley too. If was a guarentee that both would sign though, I think it would be better to switch the two up.

lexi

Posted at 7:20 PM on May 7, 2012

me too, i think miley will make a better judge, but if she host i will watch because she has a great personality

dumas1000

Posted at 3:43 PM on May 7, 2012

Experienced and “mature”, can also mean old and unrelatable. The Voice is so popular in part because their judges are much younger and far more relavant. American Idol has a panel full of burn outs, basically. Sure, they have plenty of experience over there, but if you are trying to skew your show towards a younger audience, plenty of teens and twentysomethings probably have a vague idea at best of who Stephen Tyler even is. Aerosmith hasn’t been relevant as a band since the 1990s. There’s entire generations of people that weren’t even born yet. The best way to distinguish American Idol from the X Factor, since they are both on the same network and Paula was fired largely to prevent the two from becoming carbon copies of each other, is for the X Factor to establish a younger fanbase. American Idol and X Factor are trying to appeal to different age groups. Britney, Demi, and Miley would all help X factor to do accomplish what has become a pretty obvious goal for the show.

Sonja

Posted at 3:40 PM on May 7, 2012

she would be damn awesome! I would watch every week!
LOVE MILEY!

aya

Posted at 3:31 PM on May 7, 2012

yessssssssssssss

Mike myers

Posted at 11:37 AM on May 7, 2012

She vote in between bong hits.

mileycyrus lover

Posted at 8:46 AM on May 7, 2012

yesss love her

mary helen cook from scotland

Posted at 8:35 AM on May 7, 2012

i think she is a verry nice girl but far to young for the job for me i wood have put juleann hough of dancing with the stars or from the uk kat daley of so you think you can dance i still think cher and janit jackson should be the judges as one is not in the job fiye minits that is demi lavato but britney spears is a no no look what she did in hur past for hur to work with young pepole or older ones to to teach them is not my idear of a teacher she is not the kind of woman i wood want to teach me as she lost it and we should use pepole like cher she has it all for me and she is been in showbusnes for 40 years and has the expertees in the craft she dus to me she is the one of the usa bigis exports when on tour i bot a dvd of hurs wow what can you say that lady is a born star and i love the dvd from start to finish as for janit i thought o micheal hur brothere and the usa should have thought of him and to put on his sister it is like thou hur micheal will be there to give good showbiss advice its like geting to judges for onein janit the jacksons are the ones with cher to put the x facter in your show

stan

Posted at 8:29 AM on May 7, 2012

Yeeeesssss. She did a good job with CMT awards and with teen choice awards. So I don’t think she will have any problem actually hosting a show.

miley is the best

Posted at 8:27 AM on May 7, 2012

yessssssssssssss 100% yesss voted miley forever

KELLY

Posted at 10:34 AM on May 7, 2012

you are awsome i vote yes

Smelly

Posted at 8:19 AM on May 7, 2012

Nooooio!

Taylor

Posted at 10:32 AM on May 7, 2012

YOU ARE SOO FREAKIN RUDE!!!

Megan

Posted at 2:19 PM on May 7, 2012

i agree, she is just not mature and experienced enough to do this. and her voice is annoying as hell.

aly

Posted at 11:59 PM on May 7, 2012

I agree with you…she would be a terrible host. She is seriously one of the least eloquent people I have ever seen when interviewed. She uses “um” for every other word that comes out of her mouth and her voice is extremely grating on the ears. They need someone poised like Cat Deeley or charming like Nick Cannon to fill the void. Miley is neither poised nor charming. YUCK!

Mtl05

Posted at 10:04 PM on May 8, 2012

I agree ! Would love to see cat deely or maybe Mario Lopez whos doing a good job in abdc …

Miley has no expérience as a host, she doesnt have a lot interesting things to say, shes not even a great singer, her voice is annoying And she doesnt even speak properly. I cant figure out why they are choosing her …