Anna Nicole Smith's Daughter Looks Just Like Her At Kentucky Derby

Mon, May 7, 2012 10:01am EST by 22 Comments
Dannielynn Birkhead Pics

Bianca

Posted at 6:24 PM on August 10, 2012

Larry needs to get a job period. I don’t think he and Anna really had a “relationship” so I don’t get this pretty picture he is trying to paint. He wasn’t even on Anna’s life when Dannilynn was born!!!

He needs to be the man he was BEFORE he got with Anna, a celebrity, and take care of his daughter. Not by showing her off like a “celebrity” kid but keep her out of the public eye…I don’t think that Kurt Cobain’s only child was really ever seen until she was in her late teens. This shows you that Mr. Birkhead is trying to gain SOMETHING from legacy/name that he did not create — Anna Nicole Smith was a celebrity NOT Larry Douchebag. Keep that child out of the public eye and focus on raising her!

Lisa Marie

Posted at 4:28 AM on November 18, 2012

Good Lord Miss Bianca, There’s an old saying…”If you don’t have something nice to say about someone, DON’T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!” GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN INSTEAD OF JUDGING AND TEARING OTHERS APART!!!

Marilyn

Posted at 9:24 PM on May 5, 2013

he needs to get a job, btw is he gay? seems he is trying to look 22 not 42 or what he is.

Nutrition Data

Posted at 2:02 AM on June 22, 2012

Helpful info. Lucky me I found your website accidentally, and I’m shocked why this accident did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

Iphone service, Web Site creation

Posted at 7:56 PM on May 17, 2012

Thank you for every other informative web site. The place else could I am getting that type of information written in such a perfect means? I have a project that I am simply now working on, and I’ve been on the look out for such info.

married dating site reviews

Posted at 4:41 AM on May 13, 2012

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the ultimate part :) I deal with such information much. I was seeking this certain info for a very long time. Thanks and good luck.

Jennifer

Posted at 9:55 AM on May 8, 2012

I think she looks like her daddy! I am glad he hasen’t let hollywood near her! She can growup in peace.

bree

Posted at 8:22 PM on May 5, 2013

I think she looks ALOT like her daddy!! He’s a great father… so loving… I agree, keep her out of the spotlight.. Hollywood will ruin her :(

April

Posted at 6:21 AM on May 8, 2012

Precious*, I meant.

April

Posted at 6:20 AM on May 8, 2012

Percious.

delicious robert

Posted at 11:56 PM on November 27, 2012

Percious huh? Idiot

gbtw

Posted at 7:56 PM on May 7, 2012

i don’t know about birkhead and anna’s relationship, but it’s clear that he adores this little girl and i think she looks really happy and loved. i hope she never experiences the torment of her mom and brother. feel very tender toward this sweet little girl…

Gina

Posted at 9:40 AM on September 22, 2012

Thank you that what think! I think he’s a great parent that lil girl ,Loves daddy and yes if she would be alive she wouldn’t have this lil girl living this happy! So whatever anybody says love is what matters. .She’s living a great life with out her mom full of drama and big issues! I thank God that kill girl has a great father who will be there huh? Anyway I know you and smart people who knows what love and respect is agree with me!

Aimee

Posted at 7:28 PM on May 7, 2012

Anyone notice the stipper in the hot pink lace dress behind her? Maybe not age appropriate. Thank God for her strategically placed ponytail!!

colfr

Posted at 6:00 PM on May 7, 2012

To me it looks like she may still have that “lazy eye condition” but they operated on her a while back. Not sure if it worked.

Lori

Posted at 5:34 PM on May 7, 2012

I think she’s a spitting image of her father!

Erica

Posted at 9:58 AM on May 8, 2012

I absolutely agree with you!

Erika

Posted at 5:21 PM on May 7, 2012

ASIDE FROM BOTH BEING BLONDE I DONT SEE ANYTHING ELSE, HER FATHER IS BLONDE AS WELL SO THATS A THING SHE GOT FROM BOTH OF THEM .
OTHER THAN THAT , SHE IS THE SPITTING IMAGE OF HER FATHER

Ann

Posted at 4:23 PM on May 7, 2012

I think she’s a spitting image of her father!

gbtw

Posted at 4:43 PM on May 7, 2012

i agree. the eyes are totally her fathers, and the most noticeable feature about her. she may still look like her mother, but at the moment her eyes dwarf anything else- and they’re his. not sure why people always say she looks like anna… just to get attention, i guess.

Beth

Posted at 5:02 PM on May 7, 2012

Yeah she looks like her Daddy. I don’t see Anna in there.

JACQUELINE

Posted at 3:05 AM on February 8, 2013

I LOVED ANNA NICOLE SMITH AND ITS SO SAD HOW SHE DIED.I THINK LARRY BIRKHEAD IS A NICE PERSON WHO LOVES HIS CUTE DAUGHTER DANNILYNN.THE MAN IS DOING A GREAT JOB.GIVE HIM A BREAK, ITS NOT EASY BEING A PARENT…GOD BLESS THEM BOTH…