Rihanna Gives Sexiest 'Saturday Night Live' Performance Ever

Sun, May 6, 2012 10:39am EDT by 14 Comments

Poetry

Posted at 7:03 AM on May 10, 2012

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present one thing back and aid others like you helped me.

bennie

Posted at 5:27 AM on May 8, 2012

Are you people DEAF! She was pitchy, off key most of the songs and even within these performances as well as many others i STILL haven’t heard her sing a song even close to as well as Beyonce or Lady Gaga live.Or even as well as her album cuts with all of that editing and auto tuning. Hate to say it she was better off lip syncing LOL. Fcuk outta here you guys are all brain washed.

chianne

Posted at 2:26 AM on May 8, 2012

She should have done the Shy Ronny skits – they were a riot. Maybe they were cut becuz she missed rehearsal? She did a nice job with WHYB – but her heart didn’t seem in it. Wish ChrisBrown had popped up but that was hoping against hope.

Dinnyq

Posted at 2:25 PM on May 7, 2012

Rihanna was excellent! Loved the outfits, she looked more gorgeous and sexy than ever, especially in the WHYB performance. She nailed the choreography and exhibited strong clean vocals. Ri really knows how to perform and her shows are so mesmerizing snd visually appealing. And to those complaining, of course it was raunchy! Hello it’s Rihanna, what were you expecting? You should know her nature of performance by now!! And Birthday Cake is an explicit song so it calls for a raunchy performance. If you don’t like her, don’t watch her. It’s quite simple. The fans enjoy it obviously so that’s all that matters. She’s an adult, so it’s totally appropriate of her to behave in a sexy manner.

rihannaisdumbfakelame

Posted at 2:54 AM on May 7, 2012

Great job plagiarizing Johnny Cash’s “I’ve Been Everywhere”.

Dinnyq

Posted at 2:13 PM on May 7, 2012

She didn’t plagiarize. It’s called sampling.

James

Posted at 2:23 AM on May 7, 2012

I’m trying to figure out why this is concidered the “sexiest SNL performance ever”. All-in-all it seemed rather tame, expecially cosidering the music videos that’s been made over the past 20 years.
On a personal note I’m not a fan of this style of music, I’m more into heavy metal, but I didn’t see anything to get upset over.

aimee

Posted at 9:25 PM on May 6, 2012

Oh,very nice and great .
A friend told me that many handsome guys and sexy girls like playing on a dating site(–blackwhiteplanet.c~o~m–), I joined 3 months ago, and found my lover there, a Banker from New York.. U can check my profile on it…My id is NattyXO there. It is free and more effcient to find a bf or gf than those chatting sites, you should have a try .Best wish to u.

headingtowardthepot

Posted at 8:46 PM on May 6, 2012

Ya know, I’m a 41 yo man and I have a 19 yo neice and that performance was disgusting. I am a huge fan of music and have been listening and “hearing” since the 70’s, all genre’s! I’ve been watching the so called invisible ethics “filter” disintegrate on TV rapidly since the birth of the internet, coincidence?! I don’t know, but there was once a day not too long ago in 1980’s when Married With Children was racy and vulager. Last night’s performance of Rihanna made me feel uncomfortable. I just went with it though because like most of America, we’ve all been brainwashed to just accept this crap. I thought to myself, why does she keep touching her privates and then the words of the song along with that, basically a rated ‘X’ performance on national TV! Terrible performance too, even without the obscene gestures. And I used to think she was pretty talented, but after hearing her sing live and hearing that repetitive snarl in her voice, it’s tragic. all the lil wayne fans, rihanna fans, pitbull and all this other so called music in today’s era, is notrotious in comparison to music of yesterday. Unless you really know what good music is and know how to dig in the underground and find those gems of good tunes in today’s music, you’ll never hear anything good on the radio!!!

LisaNYC

Posted at 1:18 PM on May 6, 2012

It was gross. Faux masturbation and camel toe included. Pathetic and rather desperate attempt to appear “edgy,” which only exposes her lack of real originality and creativity.

Grrfoster

Posted at 8:00 PM on May 6, 2012

I kept asking my fiancé ‘wtf is that and why does she keep patting her cooch!!’

bambilynn

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 6, 2012

lol, thought it was just me. I thought it was stupid and vulgar. And she doesn’t dance anywhere near as well as she seems to think she does. Watch the real dancers with her and compare. Oh America, is this what we’ve come to call entertainment?

meg

Posted at 12:02 PM on May 6, 2012

that was the worst SNL I ever saw she acted like she was drunk or high or didn’t care…..worst

Ana

Posted at 10:52 AM on May 6, 2012

Yeaaa right..she perform in a ILLUMINATI STYLE not egiptean lol(yeaa well anyway illuminati comes from egiptians) so she`s right…