Carrie Underwood: I'm Sad Skylar Laine Was Eliminated On 'American Idol'

Fri, May 4, 2012 9:29am EDT by 5 Comments

Carrie Underwood says she has no idea who will win now that  Skylar Laine went home!

Carrie Underwood definitely felt a country sisterly bond with Skylar Laine!

The country cutie told HollywoodLife.com that she was rooting for Skylar — who was shockingly voted off American Idol on May 3 — all along.

“I mean they are all very good. It’s hard for me, of course I loved seeing Skylar up there representing country music. It’s sad to see her not on the show anymore,” Carrie told us. “I just have no idea who will end up as the winner.”

Neither do we! But despite the very shocking elimination, Carrie said it felt good to be back on the American Idol stage.

“It’s really nice that they let me come back, I mean it’s such an amazing show and for me to actually be a part of it is very cool and very special to me,” Carried told HollywoodLife.com.
What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are you bummed Skylar was eliminated? Vote and weigh in below.

– Reporting by Russ Weakland, written by Nicole Karlis

More ‘American Idol':

1. ‘Idol’ Finalist Phillip Phillips: I Don’t Care If People Like My Music
  2. American Idol Recap: Is Skylar Laine In Trouble?
  3. ‘American Idol’ Reject Elise Testone: I Won’t Be Forgotten

Wordpress backlinks seo

Posted at 10:45 AM on May 16, 2012

You’re actually a good webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a fantastic process in this matter!

candyw

Posted at 12:36 PM on May 10, 2012

We were really and truly upset because Skylar was kicked off!! That makes us not want to watch Idol anymore. This is twice this show has done this first time was with Danny, and James. They need to redo the way voting is done.

Carl

Posted at 3:25 AM on May 9, 2012

Its really disappointing that Skylar got eliminated. She was the best ARTIST in the competition. Whoever wins.. I don’t care anymore.

DEFINITEUPSET

Posted at 3:16 PM on May 8, 2012

THIS IS COMPLETELY BS. ALL THE POLLS SAY THAT 80%+ OF AMERICANS ARE SHOCKED THAT SKYLAR WAS ELIMINATED.. A LITTLE WIERD TO ME BECAUSE THE PERCENTAGES DO NOT SEEM TO MATCH UP.. I AM THINKING ALONG WITH MANY OF MY FRIENDS THAT THE CONTEST AT THIS POINT HAS BEEN RIGGED FOR JESSICA TO WIN!!!! :/

Upset too!

Posted at 9:31 PM on May 10, 2012

I agree! Jessica was my least favorite in the entire top ten! I really wanted Joshua and Skylar in the finale. Skylar was a great performer!