Tanorexic Mom Patricia Krentcil Calls Her Critics 'Fat & Ugly'

Fri, May 4, 2012 2:28pm EDT by 39 Comments
Tanning Lady Snooki

Responding to the rabid criticism, the New Jersey mother is now lashing out against her haters. Read on to find out what she said!

After Patricia Krentcil‘s child endangerment trial for badly burning her daughter after a tanning salon trip, she spoke out against all her critics!

“There’s somebody out there for my whole life that doesn’t like me because they are jealous, fat and they’re ugly,” the 44-year-old said in a Daily Mail report on May 3.

Tanning Mom ‘SNL’ Skit — Crazy Patricia Krentcil Loves It [VIDEO]

She also claimed she was a “great mother” to her daughter, Anna, now 6.

“Any mother who makes an accusation about me is not a mother because I’m a great mother,” Patricia said. “I would never do that to my child.”

Admittedly, our eyes bugged out a bit too when we heard the news. Even outspoken tanning booth lover Snooki had something to say about the incident!

“That b*** is crazy…everyone knows you are NOT supposed to take kids there,” the Jersey Shore star said on May 3.

The Tanning Lady Snooki Fight Gets Real — Tanning Battle Just Got Heated

Tanning is illegal in New Jersey for anyone the age of 14. The avid tanner has pleaded “not guilty” to accusations, saying her arrest was a misunderstanding. Patricia is claiming that her daughter got her burn from playing outside.

What do you think of the accusations, HollyMoms?

[The Daily Mail]

–Lorraine Chow

More HollyBaby news:

1. One in Ten Babies Is Born Prematurely In The World — U.S. Higher Than Many Others
  2. ’16 & Pregnant’ Stars Mackenzie & Alexandria Join ‘Teen Mom 3′ Cas
  3. 5-Year-Old Girl Severely Burned At Tanning Salon By Mother

Jionni

Posted at 5:39 AM on May 6, 2012

I’m right there with ya babe! we took on mike and we can take on this crazy hick!

Snooki

Posted at 1:01 AM on May 6, 2012

“That b*** is crazy…everyone knows you are NOT supposed to take kids there

Laurie

Posted at 12:51 AM on May 6, 2012

IS she trying to be “black”? Idiot!!

Denise

Posted at 10:59 PM on May 5, 2012

Good lord has this idiot woman looked in the mirror lately?? She’s one of the ugliest women I’ve ever seen in my life!! Not to mention the fact that she is an uneducated waste of life: Her comments hardly make any sense! The only thing worse than looking at her is listening to her…and seeing whoever this man is that actually touched her enough to get her pregnant. I don’t want to see his ugly mug, especially if I’ve just eaten.

ppk

Posted at 9:09 PM on May 5, 2012

Was it that warm in New Jersey?

Andie

Posted at 6:12 PM on May 5, 2012

My questions is… where was the little girl burnt? If it was her face and arms I can believe that she didnt but if it was the whole body then its a bit more suspicious, why is no one releasing that info

Debsie

Posted at 4:36 PM on May 5, 2012

Perhaps the tanning sessions have fried her brains too

u no

Posted at 3:52 PM on May 5, 2012

IS SHE FOR REAL !!!!!SHE THE THE OLD & UGLY ONE SOMEONE PLEASE GET HER HELP

JustMeHEY

Posted at 7:46 AM on May 5, 2012

Man Im Staying OUT of the sun! IF THIS is what laying out does to you the older you get IM DONE!

Sara

Posted at 7:19 AM on May 5, 2012

Im sorry but when you look like an old nasty leather wallet you have no right to call anyone ugly. Who would be jelous of someone who looks 3 times thier actual age. Yuck just yuck.

molly

Posted at 5:30 AM on May 5, 2012

Oh my gosh, you are only 44? You look like a toothless 74 year old on crack. Your daughter has red hair! Don’t you know they have the most sensitive skin of anyone? You are going to give her a life of skin cancer and horrible wrinkles if you put her in the sun, or try to tan her in a tanning bed. Who does that to a 5 year old?

Humphries

Posted at 3:33 AM on May 5, 2012

She looks like a freaking handbag. 44? she looks 74.

1313

Posted at 3:02 AM on May 5, 2012

she looks gross

My Thoughts...

Posted at 1:22 AM on May 5, 2012

This mother better not kid herself. There is no jealousy from anyone when a woman of 44 years old looks 64. But, what concerns people is bad parenting.

Jane

Posted at 9:14 PM on May 4, 2012

Mercy..has this woman looked in a mirror lately. I don’t like to call anyone ugly but she looks 70.

tiki

Posted at 8:49 PM on May 4, 2012

eeeg… no thanks, I’ll take my pale, chubby arse over lookin like that thing… her skin looks like leather! I hate tanning…. eew…

Lizard

Posted at 8:48 PM on May 4, 2012

Maybe you should all read the court documents before rushing to judgement, their case is sketchy at best. Does she need help yes, is she guilty of taking child into tanning bed I don’t think so. Seeing pictures of the child, who is fair skinned redhead she would have been blistered if she was in the tanning bed.

Brian

Posted at 7:34 PM on May 6, 2012

You must be the idiot’s lawyer. No thanks on what you have to say. She’s guilty.

katy

Posted at 12:01 PM on May 9, 2012

Right. That child was most likely sunburned playing outside. The mom looks pretty bad, but not our problem. I am blonde, got sunburned badly on the beach back in 1968 when I was 25. I developed skin cancer in 1964 (not the worst kind), and haven’t been out in the sun since then. That’s the main reason this woman should be careful.

katy

Posted at 12:04 PM on May 9, 2012

on my reply above, change that skin cancer date to 1972

Mackenzie

Posted at 5:29 PM on May 4, 2012

This is sad, for both the child and the mother. The mother obviously has very low self-esteem and big issues stemming from that. Body dismorhpic problems indeed.

Brian

Posted at 4:14 PM on May 4, 2012

That is one ugly mug. She thinks everyone is jealous of her? What’s to be jealous of? She looks like she’s in her 60’s at least.

saf97

Posted at 3:45 PM on May 4, 2012

She looks like an oompaloompa in that picture :P

Shelly

Posted at 3:44 PM on May 4, 2012

I hope this woman didn’t put her young daughter in a tanning bed? If she did CPS should take her child away from her. That’s crazy…if she did this. I’m sure a burn doctor can tell if the burns were from a tanning bed or something else and who is jealous of her…who???

NYCmommy

Posted at 3:28 PM on May 4, 2012

Her daughter told school nurse she got burned when mommy took her tanning. So if she pleads not guilty she is basically calling her 6 year old a liar. I am 44 and this lady looks to be about mid to late 50’s. More proof that too much sun is bad for the skin.

Mel

Posted at 3:27 PM on May 4, 2012

She looks older than my grandmother and she’s in her 70’s!

disco

Posted at 3:07 PM on May 4, 2012

the lady needs a shrink and some meds. She’s clearly got body dismorphic problems.

LeaHarris1

Posted at 2:54 PM on May 4, 2012

this woman is 44? NO WAY! my mom is 51 and next to this ‘thing’ she looks like is 25, at the most!