Mira Sorvino & Her Husband Welcome Baby No. 4

Fri, May 4, 2012 5:39pm EDT by 7 Comments
Mira Sorvino Baby

Mira and her husband have added baby No. 4 to their growing family. Congrats to the couple on their newest bundle of joy!

Mira Sorvino is one happy mommy! The 44-year-old actress gave birth to a baby girl, Lucia, on May 3 in L.A. This is her fourth child with husband Christopher Backus.

US Weekly confirmed the happy news! Married since 2004, the Romy & Michele’s High School Reunion star and her hubby are already the proud parents of three other little ones, including Mattea, 7, Johnny, 5, and Holden, 2.

We congratulate the happy family on their new addition!

– Jennifer Velez

More HollyBaby news:

1. One in Ten Babies Is Born Prematurely In The World — U.S. Higher Than Many Others
  2. ’16 & Pregnant’ Stars Mackenzie & Alexandria Join ‘Teen Mom 3′ Cas
  3. 5-Year-Old Girl Severely Burned At Tanning Salon By Mother

rekuperacja

Posted at 12:36 PM on October 6, 2014

Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I
could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and
I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

home's

Posted at 1:36 AM on August 17, 2014

constantly i used to read smaller posts which also clear their
motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading now.

中国不会鼓励比特币投资

Posted at 2:48 PM on June 11, 2014

为什么中国不会鼓励比特币投资?对中国央行来谈,Bitcoin市场可能导致最直接风险有三个:洗钱风险、交易平台、投资者盲目参与。这三个风险最开始要让中央银行管辖的范围内防范,依照央行约谈支付企业的内容来说,中央银行不单单不允许境内第三方支付公司从事与虚拟币有关的业务,央行还会立刻研究针对在境内接入比特币有关业务的境外支付机构的相关规定,可以认为,对虚拟货币的监视管理已上升到了非常高的层面。

wymienniki ciepła

Posted at 2:33 PM on June 11, 2014

Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.

I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this article together.
I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.

But so what, it was still worth it!

العابy8

Posted at 3:50 AM on May 31, 2014

شاهد اجمل فيديو يوتيوب العاب y8 , العابy8

Heroes of Dragon Age Cheat

Posted at 11:08 AM on May 28, 2014

This site was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something that
helped me. Thank you!

ann

Posted at 12:39 PM on May 5, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Cougarlove .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)