Kristen Stewart: 'I Would Kill Myself' If I Had To Know My Lines

Fri, May 4, 2012 6:07pm EST by 6 Comments

Kristen tells MTV that when she walked onto the ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ set she wasn’t worried about being in a big blockbuster flick — watch the interview to find out why!

Kristen Stewart is such a pro that she doesn’t get nervous when starring in a huge movie! The Snow White and the Huntsman leading lady tells MTV what it was like to play Snow White and how she really felt about the role.

“I worked on it for a while, so I was really lucky, I didn’t have to jump right in,” Kristen says of preparing for the role. “I would have been terrified [if I had to jump in], so I felt really confident with it when I went into it. I didn’t feel like I was attached to specific lines and stuff, which I would kill myself if I felt that I had to know exactly what I was going to say.”

You can catch SWATH when it hits theaters June 1.

— Chloe Melas

[MTV]

More Kristen News Here:

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Finish ‘Breaking Dawn’ Reshoots
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Will Be Kissing During ‘Breaking Dawn’ Reshoots
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Were Robbed By MTV Movie Awards

Lily

Posted at 3:29 AM on May 5, 2012

She’s talking about her accent and how it would have been to do her lines without having the accent down pat….What is your issue with this girl and Rob Pattinson. You accuse him of being a being a swinger and flat out lie about what she said.

Lee

Posted at 9:42 PM on May 4, 2012

I think she meant if she hadn’t had the time to get the lines down before filming she probably would have gotten hurt because it was such a ohyical role.

Ash

Posted at 8:00 PM on May 4, 2012

I like Kristen , but I hate seeing her talk she looks worried and afraid!

bev

Posted at 7:33 PM on May 4, 2012

come on hollywoodlife, she was talking about the “british accent” not the “movie” itself.. pleae get your facts straight. the whole quote you have i her talking about learning the accent… sheesh…

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 7:25 PM on May 4, 2012

I kill myself together with Kristen

KoKi

Posted at 6:24 PM on May 4, 2012

I Don’t Like Kristen’s Talking Way She Seem Like She’s Worried Or Not Ready I Don’t Know……Hmmmm