Lady GaGa's Eclectic Style: Would You Rather She Dressed Nuts Or Normal?

Thu, May 3, 2012 4:13pm EST by 11 Comments
Lady GaGa Style

The ‘Born This Way’ singer loves pushing the boundaries of fashion — but would she be better off sticking with a more subdued look? VOTE!

In the world of pop culture and beyond, Lady Gaga is as known her fashion sense as she is for her music. Ever since she broke out onto the scene, the 26-year-old pop star has shocked — and bewildered — fans with some of her odd style choices. Who can forget the meat dress GaGa donned at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards? Or the Kermit dress she wore for an interview on German television in 2009?

But on May 2, Gaga stepped out of the Ritz Hotel in Hong Kong, where she’s kicking off her latest tour, looking considerably more demure. Wearing a two-tone black and ivory bouclé Moschino Fall 2012 dress with gold button detailing and black platform pumps, she looked — dare we say? — elegant! In keeping with the maxim that less is more, Gaga sported minimal jewelry and wore her long blond hair down.

Just a few days earlier, however, on April 28, the fashion-forward singer turned heads when she arrived in Hong Kong looking a lot like a My Little Pony doll! Pairing her hairy Charlie Le Mindu lavender “Charl’ De Jouy” Zoë Jordan Fall 2012 dress with an ivory wide brim gaucho hat and white gloves, she made quite a bold statement.

Which look is YOUR favorite, HollywoodLifers?

– Josh Rosenblatt

Lenett

Posted at 1:34 AM on June 7, 2012

I like the Normal but that would not be the real Gaga so I say nut’s I did not like the meat dress but I guess no one did. I enjoy her idea’s of fashion she is not scared to hind behind some
school girl look,she takes risks & that takes an artist to do that not some Karl Lagerfield or whoever you spell it crap he put’s on the fashion walk CoCo would be rolling over in her grave, Leave her alone some of what you wear might offend other’s then you get hert & start crying. Get it together people. Look at some of the Fashion throghh the ages some of it is much more nut’s than Gaga ever thought about.

Lenett Morgan Waite

Audrey

Posted at 12:44 AM on May 4, 2012

Nuts! That’s how we recognize her.

@YANFRET

Posted at 11:13 PM on May 3, 2012

Anything she puts on becomes weird and strange. FOLLOW ME @YANFRET

Lucia

Posted at 10:39 PM on May 3, 2012

i love her crazy side and her normal side love u girl :D

Aniyah lee

Posted at 10:28 PM on May 3, 2012

I would want lady GaGa to dress nuts because that’s her thing. Your clothes express who you are your personality. If she were to change how she dresses, then it’s like striping her of skin, most important her voice. I think no one should want lady GaGa to be normal at ALL

Lenett Morgan Waite

Posted at 10:12 PM on May 3, 2012

The nut’s one’s I love her creative style. The black one not so much. to school girlish.

Lenett Morgan Waite

Posted at 10:09 PM on May 3, 2012

I love how daring she is. I do kinda like the Black dress but it reminds me of a uniform you would wear to a Catholic school.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 5:55 PM on May 3, 2012

Romney against Obama. It’s pity that I am not U.S. citizen

Lenett

Posted at 1:41 AM on June 7, 2012

What the H does Rommy & Obbe have to do with anthing about Gaga? Oh yes an election year I guess all the bat’s are out now. Lenett Morgan Waite

c

Posted at 4:42 PM on May 3, 2012

wow i think she looks awful both ways..so hard to choose!

Lenett

Posted at 1:44 AM on June 7, 2012

Very funny NOT Guess you are one of the bat’s I was talking about? Lenett Morgan Waite