Kristen Stewart's Sexy 'Breaking Dawn' Vampire Scenes Revealed

Thu, May 3, 2012 2:32pm EST by 7 Comments
Kristen Stewart Vampire

cc1988

Posted at 8:54 AM on May 4, 2012

i totally agree they weren’t pg13 they were doing some grated mess. i just think that it needed to be a little bit steamier. but i still have to watch breaking d. 2 to see how they end the movie series. it wouldn’t hurt if someone else died.

nunaya

Posted at 7:10 PM on May 3, 2012

Anna, I totally agree with you. At the very least, in the last movies, they could’ve given us something to talk about, right??? Someone could’ve been sucking on someones’ neck, chest, toes….something. I’ve followed the Twilight Saga since day one. I love the cast on and off the screen. But damn, give us a reason to really want go to see the movie. I’m not looking for rated X, but, Robert Pattinson is too hot to not be doing some real nasty once or twice.

Anna

Posted at 5:01 PM on May 3, 2012

The Breaking Dawn love scenes are so disappointing. I mean, sure they were nice to see, but compared to love scenes from other PG-13 movies, there wasn’t that much steaminess. I just saw The Lucky One, and holy crap! That was a sex scene. and it was still PG-13. So the movie people’s excuse that they have to be mindful of the ratings, doesn’t fly with me. If Zac Efron can bite a women’s thigh and its still PG-13, I’d like to see more from Edward and Bella :)

yeyas

Posted at 4:06 PM on May 4, 2012

i agree with you! poor girl!

LucyE

Posted at 3:42 PM on May 3, 2012

I’m glad because I know this movie will be the best ever, because everyone know Kristen, Robert, all the cast and the production are doing great job!!

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 3:33 PM on May 3, 2012

Vampires turn into dinosaurs. Such a law of nature!

Ash

Posted at 2:55 PM on May 3, 2012

OMG I’M SO GLAD THIS IS A STORY! Great exclusive, Hollywood Life!