Kate Middleton Slammed: She Needs A Haircut

Thu, May 3, 2012 2:31pm EST by 17 Comments
Kate Middleton Hair Cut

Can you believe this? A British reporter has criticized the Duchess of Cambridge for her long flowy locks. Do you agree?

Kate Middleton has beautiful hair and I love it long! But a UK reporter is urging the Duchess of Cambridge, 30, to chop her locks, saying, “For goodness sake, she’s a member of the Royal Household now, not Cheryl Cole. Every time I see her fondling her hair I’m waiting for her to look into the cameras and coo: ‘Because I’m worth it.’” I completely disagree! Kate’s long hair enhances her beauty and youthful look.

Just because Kate is a Royal does not mean she needs to keep a Queen mum coif! The reporter from DailyMail refers to her as, “your Royal Hairness” and goes on to urge, “Discard the comfort blanket and let the world see you for the lovely, kind young woman you really are.”

What do you think HollywoodLifers, should the Duchess crop her gorgeous locks? Sound off below!

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Kate Middleton Beauty & Fashion

1. Kate Middleton’s Romantic Half-Up ‘Do — Steal Her Look
  2. Kate Middleton Looks Fresh & Pretty In Rosebud Cheeks & Lips
  3. Kate Middleton Style: Best Looks From Her First Year As Duchess

jenna

Posted at 3:49 AM on February 15, 2014

Kate Middleton doesn’t need all her hair chopped off. She has lovely, healthy hair.
However, there is nothing particularly royal about her hair style, her hair is always left to the elements and blowing around her face which isn’t particularly professional.
It would look much better if she was to have 2-3 inches cut, to add more bounce to her style.
It seems that her royal hairdresser is playing safe, but Kate should be daring – she is 32 after all!

mtnqueen

Posted at 10:08 AM on November 11, 2013

So sick of seeing her holding it back from her face. It really doesn’t have any style just long and hanging. Wish she would get it away from her face when attending a public function. She is not a teenager anymore and needs to freshen up her style.

GIA

Posted at 3:33 PM on July 23, 2013

Kate Middleton should cut her hair. It’s far toooo long and looks like she’s always trying to keep it out of the way. Or she should wear it back away from her face sometimes or in a cute ponytail, otherwise it’s getting dull and boring looking. She’d also look much better with about 5 inches gone so that it hangs between bust and shoulders, no longer and put a few layers around temples, crown and jawline which would add definition and softness and still have the ‘long’ look she desires.
While she doesn’t have to copy her deceased Mum-in-law, Diana always moved her hairstyle around a little bit. Sometimes shorter, sometimes longer, sometimes with more or less highlights but always looked well put together. I didn’t much like her pixie as it was a bit too boyish for me, but she could pull it off nevertheless.

Lisa

Posted at 12:50 AM on November 28, 2012

she would look much more stylish and sophisticated if she cut off a few inches

Lesley Lloyd (@Lesley6567)

Posted at 12:44 PM on August 11, 2012

Her hair is georgeous. It makes her more beautiful. My hairdresser said women request her style. That reporter is obviously a gay man to suggest such nonsense.

Nancy

Posted at 2:39 AM on May 22, 2012

Her hair is not horrible, just needs a new, hip modern style. Those bottom curls need to go; and get about 5 inches cut off and have a very sleek blunt cut.

sophy

Posted at 12:16 AM on May 17, 2012

pliz KATE dont cut your hair,it suit you…..i really like it….

microsoft office 2010 serial number

Posted at 9:38 AM on May 12, 2012

I enjoy, result in I found just what I was having a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Jem

Posted at 12:48 PM on May 11, 2012

Come on . Kate is a gorgeous girl. Her hairstyle suits her. That’s what counts. She and William obviously like it. That’s what counts. She isn’t alway playing with it. She has plenty of years ahead of her for a different style. Let her be young. Please xx

danielle

Posted at 2:26 PM on May 4, 2012

Its so funny I was just looking at a pic of her and said the same thing to myself. Her hair looks terrible. She needs a cut and some layers cut into it… and maybe a keratin treatment or a deep conditioning to tame those fly-aways. Maybe even a color refresher too… those highlights look awful. She’s 30! GET IT CUT!!

Shania

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 3, 2012

I think she is fine just the way she is. I think her hair is beautiful. Just because she is royalty, it does not mean she should automatically look a certain way.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 3:16 PM on May 3, 2012

Some people want to turn Kate in princess Diana. I think this is mistake.

Kate (a coincidence)

Posted at 2:55 PM on May 3, 2012

I think it is too long. I would take it up a good 3 or 4 inches to get rid of the curls at the bottom. She is 30 now and I think it’s a little too youthful. That is just my opinion.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 3:23 PM on May 3, 2012

Royal blood deteriorated

Jess

Posted at 3:53 AM on May 6, 2012

Wow, you’re crazy. Just because you are thirty doesn’t mean you can’t or shouldn’t have long-ish hair. And her hair isn’t even long!!! It’s just really pretty. You guys are just jealous because you could never wear your hair like that and pull it off. Because honestly, this hairstyle is just for the cute, semi cute, or gorgeous girls of the world. Most ugly women look hideous trying to wear their hair in pretty long curls as if they have something going, so they chop it off! And that’s the only reason why most women chop off their hair!!!

Lauren

Posted at 6:55 PM on May 8, 2012

Hmmm…I’m just curious about why she would need to cut off the curls and/or 3-4″? How would this satisfy her hair’s appearance aesthetically? I have never understood why some people have a problem with naturally long beautiful hair? Why do 4 inches extra or some curls bother? If hair is not in tip-top shape I would completely agree with you! However, 30 is the new 20. Kate looks 20-ish and is beautiful. Notice most models that society admire have long hair. If we could all be so lucky to hair healthy, shiny long hair like hers! LONG live the future Queen’s hair!

Michelle

Posted at 7:06 AM on May 11, 2012

Her hair is beautiful! She is a young woman, what do you expect her to have, a little purple rinse??

Not that her looks should matter, it should be the person inside.