Justin Bieber Premieres Full 'Boyfriend' Video

Thu, May 3, 2012 7:52pm EDT by 53 Comments
Justin Bieber Boyfriend

The wait is officially over! What do you think of Justin Bieber’s latest music video?

After weeks of waiting, Justin Bieber finally released his full “Boyfriend” music video — and we’re officially obsessed!

Filled with tons and tons of Bieber, the video is a smooth transition into adulthood, without over doing it.

Are you loving the “Boyfriend” video? Sound off below!

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Justin Bieber’s Shocking New Interview: I Make ‘Bad Decisions’
  2. Justin Bieber Makes His Off-Broadway Debut With Usher
  3. Justin Bieber Cracks Up At Fellow Canadians On ‘Ridiculousness’

kaylin

Posted at 3:42 PM on March 2, 2013

justin i love your musicvideo boyfriend and i love your dancing

Sayed faizan

Posted at 2:24 PM on February 3, 2013

Justin u r my favrate singer and in ur boyfriend song i like its music

Kitty ashing

Posted at 9:23 AM on January 18, 2013

O.M.G!!!!!!! That was awesome jb

charity

Posted at 3:37 PM on August 27, 2012

k

shane'

Posted at 5:16 PM on July 7, 2012

I LOVE U JUSTIN BIEBER AND URE MUSIC VIDEO “BOYFRIEND” IM URE NUMBER 1 FAN iN DA WORLD ALL DA ADA GALZ CAN BUGGER OFF I “LOVE” U JUSTIN +SHANE’ 4 LYF THERE IZ 1 THING I WANT 2 TEL U “IF I WAS URE GIRLFRIEND I WILL NEVA LET U GO”MWAAH I LOVE U

shane'

Posted at 5:15 PM on July 7, 2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE U JUSTIN BIEBER AND URE MUSIC VIDEO “BOYFRIEND” IM URE NUMBER 1 FAN iN DA WORLD ALL DA ADA GALZ CAN BUGGER OFF I “LOVE” U JUSTIN +SHANE’ 4 LYF THERE IZ 1 THING I WANT 2 TEL U “IF I WAS URE GIRLFRIEND I WILL NEVA LET U GO”MWAAH I LOVE U

jackie

Posted at 7:01 PM on December 27, 2012

ILovevyou Justin bieber total believer but wat sucks is that u dont even come to harlingen often please come!!!!(:ur number1fan luv yaaaaa mwaaa:D

Nike Zoom Breathe

Posted at 11:04 AM on June 4, 2012

Useful info. Fortunate me I found your site unintentionally, and I’m surprised why this accident did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

need advice

Posted at 3:27 AM on June 3, 2012

Hi there, You’ve performed a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this website.

Taylor Covins

Posted at 8:39 PM on June 1, 2012

Hey JB i love you so so so so much and your music video rocks your so sweet!!!!!!!:]

TOTAL BELIEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Taylor)

Danii

Posted at 7:37 PM on June 1, 2012

Wow. Amazing song, it sounds as if he just got puberty -__-

jackie