Demi Lovato & Britney Spears: Confirmed As 'X Factor' Judges

Thu, May 3, 2012 8:32am EDT by 18 Comments
Demi Lovato and Britney Spears X Factor Judges

Luciana Lovato

Posted at 7:58 PM on May 10, 2012

The best singers in the world!

marciunderground

Posted at 2:01 AM on May 10, 2012

wohoooo..DEmi deserve this she’s way more talented and she inspires people because of the struggles & issues she’s been to. Way to go Dem!

Dale

Posted at 12:47 AM on May 10, 2012

Great! Two awful talents judging others for talent. Lose-lose situation.

Thomas John Dizon

Posted at 1:54 AM on May 8, 2012

OMG!!!!! It’s about time Britney I love you since at the beginning and now your going to be a judge this is sooooo wonderful! I can’t wait!!!!!Christina Aguilera is a judge in the Voice already and now you. Its about time Britney to be shine :)

Cecilia Montero

Posted at 10:56 PM on May 3, 2012

My sincerely i love Miley Cyrus, she has more charisma and more talent in my opinion, although Miley made mistakes but she deserves it:) i like Demi but Miley is much better!

Lance

Posted at 9:35 PM on May 3, 2012

Happy Brits on there but I’m not happy about demi…

helllokitty2142

Posted at 6:55 PM on May 3, 2012

I know Britney is ready because she has been working in the music industry for like 10 years and she is old enough to know what’s right and what’s wrong…but Demi….she’s not really ready to be a judge I mean she is only 19. And that goes for Miley too she is only 19 too. I’m okay with Britney but not Miley or Demi. They should have chosen Mariah Carey instead of Demi but oh well. I will still watch it but I don’t like it when the chose Demi to be a judge. That’s my opinion.

Lovatic

Posted at 3:45 PM on May 3, 2012

Yayyyyy Demi I was waiting fot thiss she’s gonna ROCK the X factor she’s so adorable that all the X factor Will shine and She’s gonna inspire us……………..!Love you demi you #Inspire #me

dumas1000

Posted at 11:13 AM on May 3, 2012

The raw ability to sing is not important to the commercial success of a pop star. I don’t understand why people can’t seem to get this concept. We are in the auto tunes generation and it’s a practice that is widely accepted. It’s far more important to be a dynamic performer then it is to be a strong singer. That is why most of the ameuters who compete on these shows vanish immediately after. They experience little to no mainstream success and often times you never heard from them again. They have no charisma, no stage presence, and completely lack that “it” factor. Not a single person who competes on this X Factor show will ever be anywhere near as successful as Britney Spears or Milely Cyrus. They will probably have a better singing voice then Britney and Milely, yet nobody will care.

k

Posted at 12:11 PM on May 3, 2012

i totally agree with you there that is what happens on all tv singing shows there may be a few people who are well know but most will never be heard from again although i think that new boy band one direction came off the x factor

lovatic!

Posted at 11:10 AM on May 3, 2012

for demi yes britney NO!!!!

Kelsey

Posted at 10:46 AM on May 3, 2012

I think Demi would be a good judge. I honestly think Brittney shouldn’t because she can’t sing. they should have Miley Cyrus instead if Brittney. I think Brittney just wants the money whereas Miley and Demi can sing. And not use autotune to help them.

Ii

Posted at 10:59 AM on May 3, 2012

Cyrus Lovato Bieber everbody singer use autotune.

Arcachnar

Posted at 2:10 PM on May 3, 2012

Britney playbacks, while Miley and Demi actually CAN sing live. Also, Demi does not need autotune.

mary helen cook from scotland

Posted at 8:57 AM on May 3, 2012

i dont think thous to wood do form brirtany and demi are not the ones i wood have piked i wood have piked cher and janet jackson as they are moor of an expert and to me they are good singers to for me britney is not the one i think shuld get the job as she had a bad past and for a new singer that is no good allso demi i dont no hur at all she may not be experancd anouf for me we need the best singers to do a job like that thats my thought why change the old panel from last year then

JB

Posted at 2:28 PM on May 3, 2012

WTF???? Do you not speak english??? Or more importantly, do you not know how to spell???

kourtney

Posted at 8:56 AM on May 3, 2012

Omg! I now can not wait to watcha the new seaaon of the x factor! Maybe i mighf consider being on it this time! Lol. :D

paul

Posted at 8:53 AM on May 3, 2012

The Disney’s X Factor!
Just horrible and for me a reason not turn on.