‘Storage Wars’ Star Barry Weiss: Women Throw Themselves At Me

Wed, May 2, 2012 11:26am EDT by 21 Comments
Storage Wars Barry Weiss

This savvy millionaire tempts his female fans with his seductive negotiating skills — this is DEFINITELY our favorite new show!

Storage Wars found an instant star in Barry Weiss, the cool and collected antiques dealer. And it turns out he has plenty of fans — especially women who think he is TOO sexy!

Barry, 60, gets a ton of groupies, sources close to him tell Reality Weekly.

“Wherever Barry goes, women flock to him,” a source close to him says. “When the show is filming, beauties of all ages give their phone numbers to fellow cast member Dave Hester to pass on to Barry.”

And Barry admits that he IS available: “I’ve actually been single for probably the last 28 years,” he has said.

Perhaps this seductive retiree drives women wild with the $7 million he made from his job as a fruit and vegetable distributor. Because of his wealth, Barry admits that Storage Wars is simply “fun” — he’s not trying to get rich because he already has a ton of dough!

Do YOU think Barry is sexy, HollywoodLifers?

Watch: Storage Wars Star Mark Balelo Commits Suicide

– William Earl

More TV News:

1. ‘Smash’ First-Look Video: Karen Goes Gospel
  2. ’16 & Pregnant’ Recap: Myranda Struggles To Be A Mom And Have A Relationship With her Mother
  3. ‘Glee’ Recap: Did Rachel Get Into NYADA?

Jan kruse

Posted at 11:38 PM on July 1, 2014

Barry, we need ya to brighten our week! Just do it

Jane Smith

Posted at 8:44 PM on June 24, 2014

Is Barry coming back? The show is not the same without him. Please reply. He’s the hit of the show.

Tanya Vest

Posted at 11:04 PM on July 12, 2013

Barry is so funny. Forget about the money, he seems like a cool cat to hang with. His mom seems real cool too. But she is a trip too.

Dawn

Posted at 8:28 PM on February 11, 2013

I love storage wars! Barry is my FAVORITE because he is so damned quick witted – he makes me laugh and I think he has a lot of sex appeal (Don’t tell my husband of 32 years). You go get em Barry!

Barbie

Posted at 2:06 AM on January 21, 2013

Let’s keep it real ladies …Barry is a freaker not a keeper!…not to say that’s a bad thing…but it is what it is!…can’t blame him…Its not easy being sexy as hell!…trust …I know!

Barbara

Posted at 7:37 PM on January 1, 2013

Barry has the cuties way of saying things that make you laugh. He make the show on storage wars on tv. He has a kind heart and a sweet soul that I love so.
Each time I watch storage wars I wait for Barry comments and cute expression on his face that makes me laugh and makes the show so much fun watching.

Linda ruble

Posted at 11:42 AM on December 20, 2012

Does Barry Weiss have a standy girlfriend? If so do you have a pic of her?

megan kalu

Posted at 10:58 PM on September 9, 2012

I really like Barry, with or without the money. He seems like such a kind soul. That’s the kind of guy i’m looking for. What really makes him extremely attractive to me, is I love a man who loves his mother. That’s all it took was to know he’s very close to his mother. I love that! You’ve won me over Barry!

Karen

Posted at 10:41 PM on July 31, 2012

I think Barry is attractive, but the crude comments he makes about the women on the show isn’t. Ladies, there is a reason he is still single, he’s not marriage material. Reference to Charlie Sheen is probably not far off…

Pam

Posted at 12:41 AM on July 5, 2012

I’ll tell you exactly what endears Barry to women of all ages and that is he is not only funny and witty but most of all out of all the characters on Storage Wars, he is the only one that never says an unkind word about anyone or anything. He is the epitome of a gentleman. His mild mannered disposition is pleasing to one….. and ALL!

kathy Fair

Posted at 2:44 AM on June 27, 2012

I am an older lady,pretty good looking when younger–would love to meet Barry just for a soda as I don’t have a lot of time (am 65) and I love his sense of adventure

ck

Posted at 10:48 PM on June 26, 2012

Also…I am a hair designer …for an old Guy it is still there..get a good haircut! !!!

Anna

Posted at 9:57 PM on June 26, 2012

Very hot! I got a crush on Barry :) I watch the show just for him!

Kazy

Posted at 8:16 PM on May 30, 2012

Very fine…Very fun…Who cares about money but I cry when he loses!

Shannon

Posted at 7:18 PM on May 3, 2012

Barry is super sexy!

Paulette

Posted at 9:42 AM on June 21, 2012

I so agree!!!

Sista Soul

Posted at 6:41 PM on May 3, 2012

That is one fine old man!

christy

Posted at 6:03 PM on May 3, 2012

HE MAKES ME LAUGH….AND HIS LOOKS MAKE IT EVEN BETTER. ITS NOT HIS MONEY, THATS JUST MATERIAL STUFF. HE IS ONE OF A KIND AND ANY WOMAN WOULD BE LUCKY TO SNAG HIM :0)

Harold Balzac

Posted at 2:43 PM on May 3, 2012

compared to the other guys, he’s freaking george clooney

Pattycakes

Posted at 3:50 PM on May 2, 2012

I <3 Barry! He's such a ladies man! He's Charlie Harper/Sheen's long lost brother… Lol

Paulette