Selena Gomez Surprises Fans With Shopping Spree — Video

Wed, May 2, 2012 8:30pm EDT by 6 Comments
Selena Gomez Video

Selena is SO sweet! She shopped with a few lucky Twitter followers at Kmart last week. Watch the video below!

Selena Gomez, 19, surprised fans by showing up at Kmart on April 24 — and she was generous enough to send a few of them on a shopping spree!

The first five fans to meet her at The Grove Kmart in Los Angeles, after she tweeted that she was there, won $100 to spend on clothing and accessories from her Dream Out Loud line. Plus, they got to hang out with their favorite pop star!

What more could a girl ask for?

Tell us, HollywoodLifers — Is Selena Gomez the nicest celeb in Hollywood?

– Kaydi Poirier

More Selena Gomez

1. Justin Bieber Reveals: How I’m A Good Boyfriend To Selena Gomez
  2. Demi Lovato: ‘I’m Lucky To Have Selena Gomez In My Life’
  3. Justin Bieber: How He REALLY Feels About Selena Gomez’s Scent

casilda

Posted at 5:56 PM on December 7, 2012

i wish i can out with selena gomez

jennifer bulpitt

Posted at 5:01 PM on November 26, 2012

It has always been my dream to hang out with a superstar. I’ve always wanted to be one myself because I know that im very talented. But I don’t think I’ll ever have the chance. It would be cool to go on a shopping spree while having a great time with a hero such as Demi lavato or Miley Cyrus or even Selena Gomez even though im older than them it just gets me teary-eyed to know they made their dreams come true and I havent

melissa malone

Posted at 5:48 PM on August 19, 2012

if i was the lucky first one there i will put it on my computer. and i will bring my nin ds i to have a picture with you so i will share it with my friends. dream out loud is my favorite place to look, i’ve been in super Kmart in my home town it’s amazing for your music videos and picture’s on the magazine’s. i love all the songs of your cd’s.

m

Posted at 8:30 AM on May 3, 2012

NOPEEEEEEEE! SHES FAKEYYYYYYYY

Wow.....

Posted at 12:10 PM on May 5, 2012

Lmao please grow up. It’s honestly sad how people like you are so desperate for a reason to hate that you claim that she is fake just because she constantly puts others before herself.

kendra

Posted at 5:58 AM on May 3, 2012

omg i wish i was there selena is so sweet