Josh Hutcherson's Hot New Romance With 'Victorious' Star Ariana Grande

Wed, May 2, 2012 10:54am EST by 125 Comments
Josh Hutcherson Girlfriend

Things are heating up between ‘The Hunger Games’ star Josh Hutcherson and Ariana Grande from ‘Victorious’! After getting together in January, the cozy couple has finally decided to take their relationship public.

The Hunger Games star Josh Hutcherson is completely smitten with Victorious cutie, Ariana Grande!

“They’ve been seeing each other since the beginning of the year,” an insider told Life & Style.

Ariana, 18, even joined Josh, 19, for the premiere of The Hunger Games on March 12, but the two opted not to walk to the red-carpet together.

“They’ve been trying to keep it low-profile because it’s still rather new,” the insider revealed.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Are Josh and Ariana a perfect match?

Jennifer Kamm

More Josh and Ariana News

1. Will ‘The Hunger Games’ Beat ‘Breaking Dawn’ For Best Kiss?
  2. Josh Hutcherson ‘Teen Vogue’ — PICS
  3. ‘Victorious’ Star Does A Female Power Pop Mash-Up Of Lady Gaga’s ‘Born This Way!’

Ilovejoshhutcherson

Posted at 3:48 AM on August 4, 2012

I don’t think he should date anyOne because if the hunger games wants to get a lot of hit all the girls are going to get a piece of that peeta bread so I say no to there relationship and I’ve seen almost all of Josh’s movies and I really thought we where about the same age but anyways even if he goes out with her it won’t last it never last in Hollywood they only date people for publCity obviously and if josh hutcherson sees this I want him to know that he is an AMAZING actor and they picked the perfect Person for he hunger games for peeta I’ve read all the books and nofense to Liam but most girls go Ohh I love Liam but if I had to choose I would pick peeta in less than a blink of an eye I love him so much if he ever talk to me in person I would be the most happies person in the entire world I mean when I read the books I was in love with peeta but when I found out that josh was playing peeta I was like OMG this will be the best movie in he decade and it is in my heart <3

Shasta bridgman

Posted at 2:59 AM on August 3, 2012

I love the hunger games!I think you and Ariana are perfect for each other!hope you to will be happy for each other!I love you so much! I’m only 10 turning 11 on November 6,but I love you so much Joshua (Josh)!!

Shasta bridgman

Posted at 2:53 AM on August 3, 2012

I love the hunger games!I think you and Mariana are perfect for each other!hope you to will be happy for each other!I love you so much! I’m only 10 turning 11 on November 6,but I love you so much Joshua (Josh)!!

Zoey Mortez

Posted at 10:40 AM on August 2, 2012

If they love eachother then why not be a couple . We need to respect the fact that these two are getting close to one another . Like justin b and Selena gomez I mean come ON PEOPLE NO ONE SAW THEM COMING CLOSE TOGETHER

Mandy Miller

Posted at 10:36 AM on July 30, 2012

I love Josh for AnnaSophia Robb if he’ll not be mine. Hell, he’s way 6 years older than I am!!! I thought we have the same age when I watched Firehouse dog….. -_-

Mandy Miller

Posted at 10:32 AM on July 30, 2012

I like Ariana but Josh is only mine!!!!!!!!

hunger_gamesfan23

Posted at 9:28 PM on July 4, 2012

no they would not make couple it is probably for publicity they are totally different he should go out with Jenifer Lawrence. This is probably a RUMOR!!

Hunger_Lover_Relationship.Haters_shut.up

Posted at 10:14 PM on August 2, 2012

You never know if it is for publicity or no t-which I don’t think it is- Plus opposites totally attracts and even thought, Jennifer Lawrence and Josh work together doesn’t mean that they have to be all Peeta and Katniss. <3 Jennifer by the way. Life is not like the movies. (and who would want their lives to be like the Hunger Games anyway -one day and your dead. So maybe you think that is for publicity but I don't so don't be wishing for their relationship to fail. :(

NO NAME

Posted at 3:22 PM on July 3, 2012

It is probably doomed to fail. and it is probably not true. plus victoria justice will get jealous because they dated before and victoria and ariana work together. It probably wont work out. it is not true. it cant be.

Bridget

Posted at 2:13 PM on June 23, 2012

I think Josh would be cute if he and Jennifer Lawrence would date. But he and Arianna are a cute couple

Hunger_Lover_Relationship.Haters_shut.up

Posted at 10:16 PM on August 2, 2012

I think that too, :) <3 soooo cute but I kinda…. don't care

Bryanna

Posted at 12:57 AM on June 21, 2012

Ive loved Josh since I saw him in his first movie ever, miracle dogs, he’s a fantastic actor and I’m sure a fantastic person. If he deems Arianna someone to date she must be special in some way. I however don’t think they are dating any longer. They may have been in the beginning of the year but as of now there’s many rumors that he’s with Emma Roberts though I heard she was dating the Glee star Chord Overstreet. Honestly no one will know for sure who he’s with but him. I wish Josh the best of luck with whoever he dates. (hopefully ill meet him one day!:3)

lani

Posted at 12:04 AM on June 18, 2012

he is dating Emma Roberts according to his latest interview

Carol

Posted at 11:25 PM on June 16, 2012

Honestly I don’t think Ariana is right for him. Period. He’s my guy just saying! Hehehe:) I LOVE JOSH TO PIECES!!!

matthew

Posted at 6:42 PM on June 17, 2012

people its not true even o live streem she said she wasnt they r just good friends.

ariela

Posted at 4:05 AM on June 13, 2012

They look so cute together but it looks like my brother will have to go all hunger games on Josh

Ashley

Posted at 11:54 PM on June 11, 2012

I’m going to be honest. I did not like Josh with Vanessa, at all. Just after her nudes going out, and all of that, and the things you hear about her, I just personally didn’t like it. But Ariana, I think they would be cute together. They’re both the kinda, innocent type in a way. I think they sync. And it takes alot for me to be okay with someone for him. After all, he is my husband, we have pictures together and he knows my name from all the times meeting me :} Hehehehe. <3

courtney

Posted at 12:18 PM on June 11, 2012

I really love josh’s acting and if he is dating this girl its his choice people just don’t let other people be happy:) I LOVE YOU JOSH!!!!!!

Emily

Posted at 11:37 PM on June 9, 2012

Im sorry.
He’s mine

Danielle

Posted at 1:51 AM on June 9, 2012

Looking at his past relationships & what types of girls they were I don’t think Ariana Grande is right for him. They don’t seem like they would be good together. Way too different. Just my opinion.

Hunger_Lover_Relationship.Haters_shut.up

Posted at 10:22 PM on August 2, 2012

Maybe all of his other relationship ended because all of the other girls where not right for him and maybe Ariana is the one he has been waiting for. #Team red head # Teen love

Kimberly

Posted at 1:42 AM on June 8, 2012

I don’t think they are dating because J-14 busted a rumor that Josh was dating Emma Roberts and Ariana crushing on her co-star Avan. So I don’t think they’re dating.

Kaitlyn

Posted at 12:57 PM on June 6, 2012

Josh Hutcherson, he is an amazing actor who I loved even as a kid. From Bridge to Teribithia, to zathura, and then to the hunger games, along with many more, I have found josh to be VERY attractive. I even wish i was 4 years older, so I could have the slightest chance with him. I hope to see him in many other movies.

kris

Posted at 5:22 PM on June 4, 2012

i dont know i think they would they would make a cute couple I LUV JHUTCH JOSH HUTCHERSON!!!!!~~~~ <3

Samantha

Posted at 8:05 AM on June 4, 2012

I don’t have enough info to say yes or no. They could just be really good friends, again I don’t know. I think they would be cute together but if they did or are dating I feel like it would not work with there acting careers rising!

alyssa

Posted at 3:17 PM on June 3, 2012

whaaaatttt!!! i’ve been hearing this rumor for a while!! dont be scared guys many more sites claim they are NOT dating!! i think no because josh just got out of a relationship with vanessa.. he is still cooling down LOL besides.. HE’S MINE <333333 lol arianna is so pretty and i like her so it would be a cute couple..

Tsveti

Posted at 10:14 AM on May 31, 2012

Whattt?!?!?!? Are they really going out! I dont thik they are the perfect match Ariana is just not for him! LOVE UUUU JOSH<33333333333333

Sarah

Posted at 6:12 PM on May 27, 2012

This is a rumor! They’re totally not dating.

amanda

Posted at 2:20 PM on May 25, 2012

And in the film Hunger Games played really super gorgeous :):):)