Josh Hutcherson's Hot New Romance With 'Victorious' Star Ariana Grande

Wed, May 2, 2012 10:54am EDT by 125 Comments
Josh Hutcherson Girlfriend

Things are heating up between ‘The Hunger Games’ star Josh Hutcherson and Ariana Grande from ‘Victorious’! After getting together in January, the cozy couple has finally decided to take their relationship public.

The Hunger Games star Josh Hutcherson is completely smitten with Victorious cutie, Ariana Grande!

“They’ve been seeing each other since the beginning of the year,” an insider told Life & Style.

Ariana, 18, even joined Josh, 19, for the premiere of The Hunger Games on March 12, but the two opted not to walk to the red-carpet together.

“They’ve been trying to keep it low-profile because it’s still rather new,” the insider revealed.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Are Josh and Ariana a perfect match?

Jennifer Kamm

More Josh and Ariana News

1. Will ‘The Hunger Games’ Beat ‘Breaking Dawn’ For Best Kiss?
  2. Josh Hutcherson ‘Teen Vogue’ — PICS
  3. ‘Victorious’ Star Does A Female Power Pop Mash-Up Of Lady Gaga’s ‘Born This Way!’

asdfghjkl;

Posted at 10:15 PM on May 2, 2012

if josh and ari are dating, i doubt it’s been since february.. there are absolutly NO pictures of them together, and knowing ariana, she would at least post a bunch of pictures and tweet him on twitter. and ariana hasn’t seen the hunger games, so she didn’t go to the premiere. but i actually do want them to date. i love them both and they would be adorable together.

Chuck Norris

Posted at 10:06 PM on May 2, 2012

NOOO!!! He belongs with Jennifer Lawrence!

This is a load of crap

Posted at 7:41 PM on May 2, 2012

This is so not true, you have to be stupid to believe this

Me

Posted at 7:26 PM on May 2, 2012

Ariana wasn’t at THG premiere!!!! But Josh was at her concert at the Roxy on February 19 and after the KCAs he went to her house Noah Munck tweeted that he was talking to Josh!They might be dating or might not but either way if they’re happy them in happy because i love both of them! There my favorite celebrities!!!

Erin

Posted at 7:00 PM on May 2, 2012

Omg they’re so cute together! I hope they stay together!

Sierra

Posted at 6:50 PM on May 2, 2012

Ariana is my IDOL!!! And I love Josh sooo much!!!! I love that they’re dating!!!!!!!! If there happy then I’m happy!!!!!!! If u don’t think they’re a good couple then don’t like say the most hurtful thing ever to them let my idols be happy!

Romina

Posted at 6:13 PM on May 2, 2012

Well u love them both! I went to Ariana’s concert at The Roxy Theater on Feb 19,2012 and I saw Josh Hutcherson there in the VIP section with her cast mates. And that the KCA’s in April, Ariana, her cast mates, and the cast of iCarly (ari is really good friends with Jennette -Sam-) and josh went to Ariana’s house to celebrate Ari’s Tv show winning a KCA. And the person who plays ‘Gibby’ in iCarly tweeted a pic of his family, him and Josh in Ariana’s kitchen. And Ari still hasn’t seen The Hunger Games, she said so herself on twitter. That’s all I know. And I think they would make a perfect couple<3

brit

Posted at 5:43 PM on May 2, 2012

if you read about ariana grande she stated she hasn’t even seen THG movie yet, so how could she have been there with him?

Kathrine

Posted at 4:11 PM on May 2, 2012

I hate this girl.she seems so fake and not sophisticated at all.she is beautiful but i really don;t like her.and i am gonna prove that this article is totally trash.She said in an inerview that she feels like a horrible friend bevause she didn;t attend the premiere and she hasn;t seen the movie yet!ha!he is still single girlsss!
I want him to date Jennifer.I want Jennifer to broke up with Nicholas.It is not just because they are Peeta and Katniss but they are so freaking cute and funny!

Kelleryn

Posted at 3:55 PM on May 2, 2012

Since I can’t date him (for now), Ariana Grande might as well be with Josh Hutcherson<3. They make such a cute couple… Both are so CUTE!!!!!!! This is a couple I'm waiting for….

Liz

Posted at 3:31 PM on May 2, 2012

Funny thing is, Ariana wasn’t even at the THG premiere. Maybe that would explain why they didn’t walk the red carpet together? Strange… I thought journalism was supposed to be based on facts, not the desire to make things interesting. Stick to the facts, darlings.

Shauna

Posted at 3:08 PM on May 2, 2012

wow, perfect couple <3

AGUSTINA

Posted at 2:48 PM on May 2, 2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHY WHY DID THIS HAPPEN, OMG I WANNA CRY. SHE’S NOT PERFECT FOR HIM, NO WAY, NOO!!!!!!

emilyhutcherson

Posted at 2:18 PM on May 2, 2012

i just died….

Lia

Posted at 2:13 PM on May 2, 2012

He’s too good for her! She’s too fake

Lala

Posted at 2:05 PM on May 2, 2012

I like Ariana & I don’t mind Josh. But this is totally false, they’re not dating AT ALL.

Laura

Posted at 1:56 PM on May 2, 2012

THEY ARE CUTE TOGETHER. but it could just be another one of those rumours, so i dont know what so believe.. however they’re adorable together. They seem to act more of friends…?

Paz

Posted at 1:44 PM on May 2, 2012

Ariana is really nice but they don’t do a cute couple

Bri

Posted at 12:56 PM on May 2, 2012

Awww c:
I love them both!

Caitlin

Posted at 12:36 PM on May 2, 2012

Ari’s love life is none of my business but I don’t really like this pair. She belongs with graham Phillips. But as long as she’s happy, I’m happy.

lecx

Posted at 12:30 PM on May 2, 2012

awww, I think that would make a great couple. Josh is good friends w/ Avan Jogia and Victoria Justice (rumored ex-gf of Josh) who is also Ariana’s good friends and co-stars. :) Anyway, I think they look good together.

BUT! Ariana never saw Hunger Games. She wasn’t even at the premiere, Avan Jogia was there but not her. She said that in an interview that she feels like a bad friend [to josh] because she hasn’t seen THG yet. So in a way, one part of this article/story is not True. But who knows…

Kilyniesh ivy

Posted at 12:25 PM on May 2, 2012

this story don’t seem Right but if this true then they seem like a nice couple

Jay

Posted at 12:00 PM on May 2, 2012

Yup… I’m sure they’ve been together since the beginning of the year when Josh had a lovely one night stand with Francia Raisa a few weeks ago. Let’s stop making stories up, shall we?

Cara

Posted at 11:59 AM on May 2, 2012

LOL. Wow. Slow news day? I’m sure Josh is dating one of his EX GIRLFRIEND’S good friends. Please, hire a new journalist.

erin

Posted at 11:05 AM on May 2, 2012

it just seems so random…