Harry Styles Arrives Solo In LA — Visiting A New Girlfriend?

Wed, May 2, 2012 9:29pm EST by 48 Comments
Harry Styles In LA

Jessica

Posted at 1:45 PM on May 4, 2012

There is a rumor going around that One Direction is supposed to be on Punk’d sometime in the near future. . . And if it is a girlfriend I wonder how long it will take the patheticly jealous fans to run this one off?

Avianna Smith

Posted at 8:55 PM on May 9, 2012

Hannah

Posted at 6:19 AM on May 3, 2012

errm i dont know how much of this can be true considering Harry didn’t sneek off to New Zealand a month ago, the whole band went there and Australia for their promotional tour… lol but yeah i think hes in America to see Ed :)

Yami

Posted at 3:08 AM on May 3, 2012

He came to visit me (;

help

Posted at 2:58 AM on May 3, 2012

help

ellena

Posted at 12:41 AM on May 3, 2012

being Harry Styles’s fans is really breathtaking

Danielle

Posted at 11:40 PM on May 2, 2012

He is there because crazy UK fans were stalking him . He just wants to see his mum but no they are creepers and stand outside his house !
Really ?! why would you do that he isnt goning to walk out and be like “Marry me” you creepers need to give him some space let him relax

Danielle

Posted at 11:38 PM on May 2, 2012

He is probally on a break because crazy UK fans were stalking him at his house. He just wants to relax and see his mum but no UK fans have to be creepers and ruin it :(
Here in the US we wont stalk you Harry we love you :)
some more than others ;)

Catherine

Posted at 11:26 PM on May 2, 2012

He went to the US because Ed Sheeran is on tour here and they are good friends.

Shannon

Posted at 11:03 PM on May 2, 2012

I don’t think that it is a lady but it could ! Keep your fingers crossed *

Stephanie

Posted at 10:52 PM on May 2, 2012

Why can’t people just leave him alone for a week, especially because it’s his vacation and he dedicates the rest of his time to us. So what, he’s just going to LA, he probably just wants to explore a little bit. And of course he’s going to be “linked” to other celebrities because first of all he’s super hot and second of all he’s super famous. Just because he decides to go to LA doesn’t automatically mean he’s dating someone. And besides, how many girls from LA has he previously dated? None. So chill.

Mrs. styles

Posted at 10:41 PM on May 2, 2012

Omg people be real these are all lies harry is single hes goimg there for somethinh else all those people who hes been linked to is all gossip and hollywood life get your facts straight before startimh rumors

selecalopez

Posted at 9:40 PM on May 2, 2012

I love. u Harry styles and always will :)

ANONYMOUS

Posted at 9:26 PM on May 2, 2012

I know why he is going but I can’t say anything. Not yet anyways.

christina

Posted at 10:47 PM on May 2, 2012

wow, hopefully its not something that will be frowned upon cause he has already cost the band tons of fans because of caroline flack and the comment saying he would date someone as old as him mum…..at least in my town. i just wish he would get his act straight and then i would actually like him again.

Leilani

Posted at 9:04 PM on May 2, 2012

Oh god he cant even visit a place w/o someone thinking its for a woman. lol

Maya

Posted at 8:02 PM on May 2, 2012

MURDER ME MURDER ME MURDER ME I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES I WISH I COULD MEET HIM ugh i hate it i hate it i hate it there’s a new girlfriend every week! i just want to know who it is!! it’s seriously emotionally exhausting and i know why he’s in la! i know somebody who is going to a photoshoot or something with them this saturday or next

meagan

Posted at 8:16 PM on May 2, 2012

omg where is the photoshoot?

emily

Posted at 7:46 PM on May 2, 2012

um get the facts right?!!! he went to la for JLC’s marvin or somthing for his bachelor party.

ren

Posted at 7:36 PM on May 2, 2012

hahaah don’t do that..Stop trying to scare everyone. lol

Kayla

Posted at 6:58 PM on May 2, 2012

Seriously how is this poll even serious? All of the suggestions are outlandish and obviously not true, “going to see girlfriend”, – ok, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have ANY stable “girlfriend” at the moment (if you want to consider them that), “hanging with Justin Bieber.” Why would he hang out with him they aren’t close friends or anything; hardly aquanted with each other. “Starting modeling Career.” – why would he start modeling he’s apart of this really popular band, I don’t know called “One Direction.” Ever heard of them? HOLLYWOOD LIFE : make up something that I ACTUALLY could deem realistic.

starlight

Posted at 6:50 PM on May 2, 2012

IT DOESNT MATTER WHO HE’S DATING I WILL ALWAYS BE A HUGE ONE DIRECTION FAN

KRAKRA

Posted at 6:38 PM on May 2, 2012

harry already has a girlfriend and its me 4 ever

Sammy

Posted at 5:45 PM on May 2, 2012

I love 1D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler

Posted at 4:36 PM on May 2, 2012

Oh goooood please let it not be her, I can’t stand Miss I write songs that any annoying crying 13 year old girl can write about my crush breaking my heart…pleaseee anyone but her, hell I think I’d even rather see him with Rihanna than with annoying break my heart and Ill write a song about you Swift

Alexis

Posted at 4:35 PM on May 2, 2012

He is not going to visit any girls because we are close to some people who work for the boys and they told us what he might be up to, but we can’t share that info unless it is okay to tell. Also, Harry doesn’t know who Lily Halpern is and he didn’t sneak off the New Zealand. All the boys went over there to perform a couple of shows and Emma was already there since she will be staying there a few months for modeling.

Jkjello

Posted at 3:22 PM on May 2, 2012

Oh no! It’s the return of the travling gay sweater! :P

Joanna

Posted at 2:56 PM on May 2, 2012

I think you should put ‘visiting Taylor Swift’ :D

Kate

Posted at 2:58 PM on May 2, 2012

Wish it was her but its not :( xx