Harry Styles Arrives Solo In LA — Visiting A New Girlfriend?

Wed, May 2, 2012 9:29pm EDT by 48 Comments
Harry Styles In LA

abby angles

Posted at 11:38 AM on July 21, 2013

you are cute harry

Alexis

Posted at 5:01 PM on October 17, 2012

No harry was mean’t for me!

beatrice

Posted at 12:55 PM on September 18, 2012

As Long as Harry is happy I’m happy too but he needs a space.No Stalking in his private life. Naah , Please Don’t make up rumors and be realistic in anything.

maria castilloy

Posted at 8:34 PM on August 1, 2012

its ok girls Harry looks like a nice guy but most important hes young and just wants to live his life so lets respect that …what matters ie that hes happy n no matter what i will always LOVE You harry styles ..

olivia

Posted at 5:28 PM on July 10, 2012

How can you love some one you have never met?

Celebritys are not an animal you see in a zoo they are a human beings and what some of the press dont understand is we need privacy not every body wants a camara shoved in there face every were they go.
Sorry if im coming across a bit cranky. It’s just i hate the press and every thing about them and how they make a big fuss over things that are not worth making a fuss over. Also how they change the story say they get a photo of Louis Tomlinson kissing a girl on the cheak they will say hes cheating on Ellanor but atuly its his cousin good bye or some thing.
I dont like it and never will do. Thank you for reading this :-)

Kelli

Posted at 5:21 PM on July 8, 2012

As much as I love Harry, I would rather him be happy with a new girl friend instead of starting his own career without the boys. The idea of him leaving would break the fans’ hearts. But as long as he is happy and maintains what HE wants in his life..not what the fans want, then I will still stand by him <3

Jenna

Posted at 3:54 PM on June 8, 2012

Of course it makes me sad to see Harry have a new girlfriend, I mean it would upset any Directioner but we just need to support the boys through everything and I think if Harry is happy than I will be happy and support them. I hope the rest of you will too!
<3 You Harry!!

Kalli

Posted at 4:12 PM on June 7, 2012

Why can’t he just tell the world that he has a girlfriend, even if his fans don’t approve he is just a person and has the right to have a girlfriend

cynthia

Posted at 1:15 PM on June 3, 2012

i think u people should just leave harry styles and the rest of one direction alone they should live there lives in peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samantha

Posted at 11:08 PM on June 2, 2012

when is harrys birrthday?

Génesis

Posted at 8:28 AM on May 30, 2012

He has another GF

ayih

Posted at 7:19 AM on May 22, 2012

omg im so happy for himand not because i wish i was his girlfriend because i met him once and he was really nice

Sierra

Posted at 4:42 PM on May 10, 2012

Oh god i sure hope hes single!!!!!!!!!!!! But if hes happy i am

mia benny

Posted at 9:04 PM on May 8, 2012

It makes me mad:( he’s a loveing guy. And why does he need an old fart!? But if Harry is happy I’m happy!:) smile on Harrys face makes me smile:) I will always love Harry!he’s so cute/hot! Wish I was 18 !!

Dayra

Posted at 7:34 PM on May 8, 2012

LOVE YOU HARRY.!

Sam

Posted at 10:37 AM on May 6, 2012

It kinda upsets me, Harry getting a girlfriend, but you know what, I’ll be there for him until the end. <3

Tlotliso Pepenene

Posted at 11:20 PM on May 5, 2012

Well, i’ll always love Harry no matter if he’s taken or single. Whoever he chooses, (like their song says) ‘oh how i wish that was me.,!

amny

Posted at 7:19 AM on May 5, 2012

they are just young teenage boys having the time of their lives and making the most of it

jersey

Posted at 11:14 PM on June 2, 2012

its his life so wat if hes takin hes an avrige boy whos hot he can date who he wants its his love life so leave harry alone gosh give the guy a brak