Giuliana & Bill Rancic: Will Their Baby's Birth Be On TV?

Wed, May 2, 2012 10:25am EST by 11 Comments
Bill Giuliana Rancic Baby

janice

Posted at 8:36 AM on June 15, 2012

good god! Give them their privacy at this special moment
they share enough

j

Posted at 8:50 PM on May 20, 2012

Guiliana dresses nice

IT i

urn123

Posted at 11:26 AM on May 20, 2012

I totally agree!

Damilola

Posted at 10:33 PM on May 11, 2012

I’m so hapi 4 dem…i luv u guiliana…u’re mii rolemodel,my mum prays 4 u evridae.i wld personaly wn’t 2 share n d joy of watchin u give birth finally…bt on 2nd taut,smfins ha beta dne discretly.fanks 4 sharin dis xperience wif d world.

Jenn

Posted at 7:01 PM on May 3, 2012

With everything u both have been through I am so happy for u both .. I am getting married soon and hope to have a marriage like u all:) you are both so great and I love watching you all.. Thank you for being yourselves and sharing ur life and story with everyone.. Giuliana you are an inspiration and also such a strong person.. U show all girls and women that you can do anything even when cancer comes ur way..thank you for telling yours story and god bless you both and u both will be great parents:) I am so happy for you both that you all will get ur little family:)

Nompumeleln lindokuhle hadebe

Posted at 11:15 AM on May 3, 2012

Guyz i luv u so much! U r da best ppl i’v ever seen on dis planet. I watch yo show everydai. Looooooove u guyz!!:-****:-*

Shelley

Posted at 6:40 AM on May 3, 2012

I, along with the rest of the world I’m sure,would love to have cameras in the delivery room but some things have to be kept just for yourself. Especially when dealing with someone else. I’m just thrilled they have shared this much of their life with us and couldn’t be happier for them. I think they are going to be wonderful parents and can’t wait to see pics!! Congrats G and B!!!!

joyce

Posted at 3:18 AM on May 3, 2012

I think it depends on how the carrier feels about having all the cameras around. Of course the world would want to see it and the rancecs reaction but at the same time its very personal and something they should experience alone . If they video their own and want to share that then thats fine but at that moment i think they should do it without cameras. Its a personal emotional time.

Mimi2012

Posted at 1:49 PM on May 2, 2012

Women receive significant levels of hormones during IVF. There are known links between these same hormones and breast cancer. Also, IVF labs create and destroy multiple embryos to make the “perfect” child. They implant multiple embryos to make sure one “takes.” Some women then undergo selective abortion to avoid multiples (triplets, twins). The same is true of surrogacy (embryo destruction, multiple implants, selective abortion). This is why my husband and I would never consider IVF or surrogacy even though we are infertile. It is worth researching and thinking about.

Kacey

Posted at 10:06 PM on May 5, 2012

I’m sure they went through all the risks, as they are two very intelligent human beings. It isn’t necessary for you to comment on IVF, I’m sure you aren’t a doctor because they wouldn’t leave comments on forums like this. Please, keep those things to yourself and allow them to be happy. If it isn’t your choice it isn’t your choice, but it was theirs and you need to respect that rather than making such comments.

gilionz

Posted at 1:02 PM on May 2, 2012

that is up to them if this true