Demi Lovato Vs. Miley Cyrus: Who Should Judge 'The X Factor'?

Wed, May 2, 2012 12:36pm EDT by 22 Comments

rosie grinnell

Posted at 5:36 PM on September 8, 2012

demi every body knows that

dynasty

Posted at 12:20 AM on September 5, 2012

it think demi makes a great judge on the xfactor miley she just………………….

Razan Hajjo

Posted at 1:12 PM on May 10, 2012

Miley Miley sure that she’s the best not Demi not Selena heeeeeeeeeeeer
looooooove u Miley

Ceren

Posted at 4:34 AM on May 6, 2012

Demi Lovato Love !

Angel

Posted at 7:37 AM on May 4, 2012

Si solo se pudiera elegir a una de las dps (Demi Lovato o Miley Cyrus) yo elegiria a Demi por su talento. Sin embargo, considero que ambas artistas son muy jovenes para ser jueces de un show de tv. Deben considerar buscar a personas con mas experiencia. Ahhhh, y soy un lovatic pero reconosco que Demi y Miley son muy jovenes. Dentro de cinco a~os DEMI LOVATO seria perfecta para juez.

hanna

Posted at 10:55 AM on May 3, 2012

demi demi demi demi demi demi demi demi demi

Tasha

Posted at 10:53 AM on May 3, 2012

DEMI OF COURSE! No way miley will win over Demi! No competition! VOTE DEMI! <3

jessica

Posted at 10:35 AM on May 3, 2012

I’d vote Demi all the way because not only does she have the better voice, but she is more of a role model than Miley Cyrus. She will have a lot of great advice for the contestants, not just about singing, but just advice in general. She’s also got a great personality and will be so much fun to watch on the show. She’s a strong young woman who’s been through so much and came out on top. This is a great opportunity for her and I believe the show would benefit a lot from having her on it. Both girls are very successful, don’t get me wrong. But Demi just seems like a much more suitable judge. Miley is quite amateur compared to Demi. Just my opinion.

lexi

Posted at 8:03 PM on May 2, 2012

this isn’t about their voice it is about if they will be good judges and i think miley would she has a strong and outgoing personality and i think she will be honest to the contest because she is with everything else, and i think demi will try to be the jennife lopez role and be loving and they already got britney, they need a christina someone who will be honest and the tell truth good or bad and i think miley will do that, and she can sing

cat

Posted at 12:23 PM on May 3, 2012

it is also about how they sing because they are also going to be mentors and i would not want a mentor or a coach who can’t sing. i would want someone who is capable and able to help me to better myself. Miley does not have the vocal ability that Demi has

Chris

Posted at 6:32 PM on May 2, 2012

Demi Lovato NO COMPETITION!

Skye

Posted at 6:31 PM on May 2, 2012

I think demi because yea miley cyrus in the past has been more successful than demi, but Demi has the best vocals and i personally think she would give better advice for other young artist, and demi is so underrated and more talented than a lot of the singers today and i think this x factor would be a good way for her to get the credit she deserves!

thecat61

Posted at 4:50 PM on May 2, 2012

MILEY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

We want Miley

Posted at 4:32 PM on May 2, 2012

Miley is really more succesfull in movie, music, tour etc than Demi!!!

WE WANT MILEY MILEY MILEY MILEY MILEY MILEY

LOL2

Posted at 4:09 PM on May 2, 2012

Love both of them, but so sorry, miley lead her talented, u see her career, she is really more succesfull in movie, music, tour etc than demi,
but i <3 MEMI they are best friend, and i always support hahaha

Daniel Lowhar

Posted at 3:41 PM on May 2, 2012

MILEY CYRUS should really be the next judge because she is a very talented young lady,she had a lot of experience and i think she will make a very fun and lovin judge on x-factor(i love demi though but miley i think i s more a great performer she explores everything!

xheneta cyrus

Posted at 1:54 PM on May 2, 2012

I Love both of them and both of them deserve to be judges,i would like to be both of them judges and this would be amazing if become true :) anyway ,i have to chose just one ,Miley is my IDOL forever and i love more then demi[but i love and DEMI] So i think Miley will be better judge,luv her ♥ I’m so exited to see her at there if she become judge of course ♥

lisa

Posted at 1:41 PM on May 2, 2012

I would pick Demi.I think it’s good to try and get a younger audience to the show there’s nothing wrong with that.So if they are gonna pick sombody might as well be someone who is one of the best singers in the youth today.I will give her a chance very talented girl and some contestants might be less intimated and more comfortable with someone close to their age even if there are older contestants too.JMO though.

josey

Posted at 1:36 PM on May 2, 2012

AS someone who is older if I have to see a younger judge on the panel I would pick Demi Lovato because she is one of the best singers today and I feel like she can give younger contestants her age good advice about the industrie and I could buy her giving vocal pointers because she is a real singer.Even recently bought her album.I think Miley is a great girl but Demi appeals to me more.

dumas1000

Posted at 1:35 PM on May 2, 2012

Neither should, or will. I have a tough time imagining anyone on that supposedly linked list having Legitimate interest. The only reason most celebs would even vaguely entertain Simon’s courting is because he has a very steep pocket book. Everyone has a price, it I don’t think Simon is going to want to meet the price of people who, in their hearts, honestly don’t want to participate. The best option that I have heard up until now is LeAnn Rimes. I think there is a definitely deal to be made there. Miley would require a boatload of cash. For the sake of her own personal recovery, Demi might be the one person who has no price. She might not agree to be on this show no matter how much Simon offers her. I doubt Simon would offer her much anyway. Avril Lavigne would not agree to be paired up with Britney Spears, so you can forget that idea.

k

Posted at 1:18 PM on May 2, 2012

in my opinion i don’t think either should be a judge because they have not had enough experience to tell who has the x factor and who doesn’t

natalie

Posted at 1:06 PM on May 2, 2012

demi should be the judge… miley is not the greatest singer.