Taylor Lautner's New Date With Ex-Girlfriend Sara Hicks

Tue, May 1, 2012 12:35pm EDT by 321 Comments
Taylor Lautner Dating

sam

Posted at 9:44 PM on May 7, 2012

BULLIES, BULLIES, BULLIES – Who said that anybody has to share their personal lives with anyone?! The only thing that being an entertainer means is that you entertain your audience. Nobody holds you hostage and “Makes” you go to the movies (or concert or show)- you go because SUPPOSEDLY you enjoy being entertained by that entertainer. If you don’t like he or she – DON’T GO BACK to see that person perform! Because Taylor is an actor – IT DOES NOT MEAN HE HAS TO SHARE HIS LIFE WITH YOU – he only has to entertain you or lose your buck at he movies. This absolutely beautiful young lady that Taylor dates is and has been for several years now – HIS CHOICE! He doesn’t go on random websites and blast your choices in a partner and you have no right to do it to him and Sara. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!

Ash

Posted at 8:50 AM on May 8, 2012

@Sam We are not bullie! We are just having conversations about Taylor and Sara etc. etc.! This is fun!

Karen

Posted at 9:00 PM on May 7, 2012

I Love you Taylor and thanks HL for keeping me posted on Taylor’s where abouts!

Ash

Posted at 8:59 PM on May 7, 2012

Sara I have come to the conclusion that you are sick in the head! Girlie you better stop playin on Taylors’ sympathy! What illness are you going to come up with next? Taylor you betta run! Taylor you better also run from your TEAM before they F_ _ _ k up your career!

kk

Posted at 6:30 PM on May 7, 2012

@aquarius64 Do you mean: my earlier comments about “He upset somebody rich.”? This was my observation about the timing of TL’s negative publicity & I do NOT think it was by chance. It was very noticeable after TLC bad split and suddenly, Relativity got TL’s “superhero” movies. Relativity (MirrorMirror,etc) is owned by Ryan Kavenough whose mother, Leslie Kavanough, is friends with and longtime member of the same BevHills Women’s club as LC’s mother, Jill Tavelman Collins, who COLUMNIST at the Huffington Post(recognized by Time & LA Press Club. I said earlier: LC said after bragging about her journalistic skills for E NETWORK, “The funny thing is that when I started meeting with studio heads for roles, they’d say, “You went to school with my children.” Your thoughts?

Posted at 9:48 PM on May 7, 2012

I forgot you also thought TL was getting payback from on high. Do you think LC’s mom was using her HW connections to get back at TL for how he treated her daughter? (Even with LC in the wrong, this is still her child.) I mentioned in a previous post that Phil Collins (LC’s dad) may not be a fan of TL now because of the meet-and-greet stories that were out in late 2010 and in the GQ Australia article in October 2011 TL stated he never met PC. It looks like TL used Mr. Susidio to get publicity, for he never made a correction when the stories first came out. LC’s parents using their collective clout to take down TL is a wild theory, but with some of the crazy stuff that comes out of HW, you never know.

He may be back with Sara b/c her family has no influence where it can hurt him, if we go with this line of thought.
Going back to her is still not a smart move personally and professionally. The survey here has 70-30 against this relay. On other blogs I found the reactions have been majority negative, tilting towards Sara’s back to being a beard to cover TL’s alleged homosexuality. I haven’t been on TL fan site, but I imagine there is more of a positive swing there. But still, if the team thought putting out this rekindled romance would be good publicity, it’s coming off as a fail.

Posted at 9:56 PM on May 7, 2012

knocked out my post HL? Summation:

LC’s parents using their clout to takedown TL b/c of LC is a theory, but may be possible.

Going back to Sara b/c her family has no influence to hurt his career is a theory too.

With exception of TL fan sites, the majority reaction to this high school reunion has been negative, reasons ranging from date and dump history to bearding to cover alleged homosexuality.

Take this away HL and admit I came close to the truth.

Posted at 9:57 PM on May 7, 2012

knocked out my post HL? Summation:

Take this away HL and admit I came close to the truth. (you took it out again, it must be true.)

Posted at 9:59 PM on May 7, 2012

sorry HL is blocking my response to you and done so 3X. It does that when you write something the blog doesn’t like.

Posted at 11:17 PM on May 7, 2012

Sorry for the repeats. They kept blocking what I said.

Alright

Posted at 5:42 PM on May 7, 2012

Here’s my opinion on Sara (not like it matters). I dislike Sara not because she hangs out with TL, but because of various other factors. I would prefer to see TL with a girl like Victoria Justice who is moderatly famous, age appropriate, very pretty, and modest most of all. I can’t like someone who is two-faced no matter how much I try. She stirs the pot when there’s nothing to be stirred. She brings attention to herself and has no problem messing TL’s fans over when they try to get answers they deserve to know. Why do the fans deserve to know? Because if you’re consitantly putting your name and face out there (she has twitter, facebook, formspring, pinterest, myspace and a tumblr) then you’re giving people the permission to see into your life. She’s not a celeb so by her being so open with the media, it’s her choice meaning that wants to be seen. She admits to having dated other men (I’ve asked her this on formspring about previous bfs) and she has no problem talking about them. But as soon as the subject of TL comes up, it’s “oh that’s too personal” or “I can’t really talk about that”. Why, because you don’t want to admit you’re not really dating him? I can’t stand women like that! She wants to act like a celeb when she’s not? Well then she needs to prepare to answer people’s questions. I can’t stand actual celebs who complain about lack of privacy and I can’t stand this wannabe celeb (Sara) who wants to give herself media attention she doesn’t deserve. I want TL to be with a girl of character, not a girl of superficial matters. TL most likely does not look at Sara’s twitter since he doesn’t even have one of his own. She has no problem bashing his exs (letting people call Lily a “wilderbeast” on formspring, saying her father’s music sucks, saying she’s not pretty, needs to wax her eyebrows) but yet she loves to tell women about loving themselves…

Alright

Posted at 5:50 PM on May 7, 2012

Furthermore, She thinks Selena and Justin make a cute couple, but when asked about TL and Selena, there was no response. She dislikes TS’s music and she has said it before. Sara is only an average looking girl with a mediocre personality. TL can find a girl WAY smarter, more modest, more talented and more beautiful than Sara. She makes the mistake of letting her self-esteem get too high and she soaks up the sympathy when he’s with some other chick. I’m not buying it. She has admitted before that she’s the jealous type and she has proved it in her formspring responses towards his exs. She’s not girlfriend material in my opinion. If she thinks she’s going to end up a housewife like she has stated then I have news for her. She needs to go back to college because NBA dancing won’t last forever and neither will her boutique job. Selling jewelry from her blog won’t pay for her kids to eat, and no man wants a freeloader. I hope TL only keeps her at a friend’s distance. I’m not being mean, just honest.

KRD

Posted at 6:13 PM on May 7, 2012

@Alright
This post was AMAZING!! I 100% agree with you and this is exactly how I feel. And like you said our opinions dont matter but its nice to talk to other people who agree. Victoria Justice or that type would be perfect!!

Maya

Posted at 9:10 PM on May 7, 2012

@Alright! Your opinion matters and I love reading your comments!

Miki

Posted at 9:16 PM on May 7, 2012

@Alright You pretty much nailed it. Thank you.

Gina

Posted at 10:45 PM on May 7, 2012

You took the words right out of mouth because it is the TRUTH.

Maya

Posted at 8:37 PM on May 7, 2012

@Alright you are alright with me! I aint got nothin to say after your comments! You nailed it! Right ON! I wish Taylor and his Dad could have read this!

Theory

Posted at 5:22 PM on May 7, 2012

Going along with what was tweeted about illnesses and pity. I wonder if that’s why he hangs out with her. We’ve always heard how attentive he is with friends. Everyone has a crazy person in their life and they always have to tiptoe around this someone. He’s a nice bloke and I’m guessing that if he sees a sad friend he’s going to try to make them happy. Of course I’m just going on the personality his friends claim he has but I can totally see him seeing her sad and then inviting her out. Check out the tweets they say it all. She’s overly excited when he’s near and dramatically sad when he’s not.

Ash

Posted at 8:51 PM on May 7, 2012

@Theory That is a good theory! Mayber he feels like he owes her something or maybe she has threaten to do harm to herself if he ends the friendship!

Posted at 11:20 PM on May 7, 2012

Wow. That is scary if that’s true.

Jamie

Posted at 5:00 PM on May 7, 2012

I hope Taylor does a good job in GU2! I read the article about the movie and Taylor is like listed as one the most important actors! I am getting nervous!

KRD

Posted at 5:40 PM on May 7, 2012

You know he will be great!! To us at least…

Jamie

Posted at 8:42 PM on May 7, 2012

@KRD True! I Love Him no matter what!

Jamie

Posted at 8:49 PM on May 7, 2012

@KRD True! I love whatever he does!

Jamie

Posted at 8:52 PM on May 7, 2012

@KRD True! I love whatever he does!

Posted at 3:17 PM on May 7, 2012

@Miki & @KRD – I think one of you mentioned you thought TL must have hacked off someone powerful in HW, which is why his career is where it is now. Well, remember all the stories about TL’s getting all these projects? He signed up for Max Steel and during the same week he dropped out of Max Steel to sign up for Stretch Armstrong. The buzz was SA would be fast tracked to the theaters quicker that MS. (It probably meant more money too.) Anyhoo, the producer of MS was P.O.’ed and put TL publicly on blast for dropping out. The guy most likely felt TL screwed him over, and he’s probably was glad Abduction tanked and Stretch Armstrong fell through. No telling what this guy may have said behind the scenes to other studio execs about TL (or his dad) that may have hurt him. Abduction’s poor box office gave the execs an out. Anyway, this is just an opinion.

@KRD – you gotta be kidding me about Sara’s illness. Seriously? Putting it on Twitter when he’s with another girl? Geez, TL get rid of her….permanently and correctly. If he takes up with another girl and goes public it would be dump no. 4 for Sara and I don’t think she would take it well.

Ash

Posted at 3:22 PM on May 7, 2012

And whenhe dumps #4 we will be hear onHL to dog him out about it too! Lol!

Sara

Posted at 3:25 PM on May 7, 2012

@aquarius64! Well what you are saying could be true because in HW you are not suppose to dump a committed project for another project! he step on some toes and he possibly be paying the price! If thisis the case Taylor could be blacklisted!

Posted at 5:58 PM on May 7, 2012

If my theory is correct, I put the onus on dag-a-ger and his team. When the Max Steel/Stretch Armstrong deals were made TL was 17, a minor. For a contract to be in place for him a parent or guardian would have to sign for him. My guess is when TL blew up in New Moon Pops got greedy and foolish and TL pays the price. It’s probably why TL has taken the supporting role in Grown Up 2 (I found out he’s playing a frat rat); he’s doing penance. i’m not sure if he and Sandler are good friends or acquaintences, but if they are, Sandler’s position as co-producer of GU2 may have helped TL get the part. I hope TL has learned from this situation. hE is 20 now and all decisions fall squarely on him.

KRD

Posted at 3:57 PM on May 7, 2012

@Aquarius

Yes she has some sort of illness (she never tweeted what it is though). She just said her health was failing and was rushed to the hospital by ambulance and then she started talking about god and quotes from the bible hardcore. Like I said if she is sick thats very unfortunate. I think that was when he was with LC. We know there will be more ons and offs ..its standard now.

Miki

Posted at 5:16 PM on May 7, 2012

@KRD Do you have a Twitter? I want to tell you something, but I don’t want to put it out there to everyone.

KRD

Posted at 5:32 PM on May 7, 2012

@Miki
Yes I do have a twitter. My user name is @Lucky72181

k

Posted at 6:28 PM on May 7, 2012

@aquarius64 Do you mean: my earlier comments about “He upset somebody rich.” This was my observation about the timing of TL’s negative publicity & I do NOT think it was by chance. It was very noticeable after TLC bad split and suddenly, Relativity got TL’s “superhero” movies. Relativity (MirrorMirror,etc) is owned by Ryan Kavenough whose mother, Leslie Kavanough, is friends with and longtime member of the same BevHills Women’s club as LC’s mother, Jill Tavelman Collins, who COLUMNIST at the Huffington Post(recognized by Time & LA Press Club. I said earlier: LC said after bragging about her journalistic skills for E NETWORK, “The funny thing is that when I started meeting with studio heads for roles, they’d say, “You went to school with my children.” Your thoughts?

Ash

Posted at 2:25 PM on May 7, 2012

Taylor I now the PR just want t kep your name out there this is why they put this crap out here about you and Taylor! Don’t worry Taylor Baby I want ever forget about YOU!

Ash

Posted at 2:28 PM on May 7, 2012

I ate too much food! CORRECTION! Taylor I know the PR just want to keep your name out there this is why they put this crap out here about you and Sara! Don’t worry Taylor Baby I want ever forget about YOU!

Posted at 2:38 PM on May 7, 2012

I wish they use info about his work. The dating game further implies his career is on a downward spiral and they need to resort to this.

Ash

Posted at 2:52 PM on May 7, 2012

@aquarius This is sad because it hurts taylor’s career more than it helps! This man is so fine but I keep looking for articles on his sexuality (not that it matters) aw hell it does matter! I am just curious whether or not he would be interested in me or my boyfriend!

fanny

Posted at 1:11 PM on May 7, 2012

A girl on twitter apologized to sara because she was kind of bad at asking her always about taylor and her! she never answered tp her before but know she apologized showed it on twitter and we can even see tweets in which the girl wrote you must be a nice girl, the woman of his life and blablabla
I don’t know what to think about it but it starts to annoy me not because I want Taylor but like everybody I want to know the truth, of course if Taylor is happy that’s fine for me.

Wednesday

Posted at 1:30 PM on May 7, 2012

@fanny I want Taylor! lol!

fanny

Posted at 2:18 PM on May 7, 2012

LOL

Viann

Posted at 12:05 PM on May 7, 2012

I invited my husband to see BD1 last November we always talking about the movies we see and he said Taylor’s performing was better than the other actors. Another day we rented Abduction and he enjoyed the movie too and he’s 45 old
I don’t know media is talking about this boy he’s a good actor!

Nelly

Posted at 11:47 AM on May 7, 2012

Hey @St! I wrote the comment you remembered about HL’s worker playing here, It was because one of us is CONSTANTLY PUSHING DOWN Taylor’s relationships,Taylor’s future, Taylor’s box office just like scandal press love to do.
@ Alright NICE TO READ YOU!

kk

Posted at 3:42 PM on May 6, 2012

@alright Thanks for the “hannah” info…could be that the blonde is another friend. I’ve seen many light blonde fans/friends in earlier photos with him at parties,etc.
There have been many neg.comments on other sites about his lack of acting skills or worse. He needs a great script/story and a great director. Movie acting is not rocket-science.

Maya

Posted at 6:27 PM on May 6, 2012

@kk Maybe Gus Van Sant can help his acting!

KRD

Posted at 9:20 PM on May 6, 2012

He’s not a bad actor. I feel like everyone just jumps on the bandwagon with what the critics say about him. The movies that he has been in are not the best roles to show anyones acting abilities. He did an AMAZING job playing Jacob and I dont care what anyone has to say about that. In abduction hes basically playing a teenager..honestly what more could he have added acting wise to this role to make everyone happy? I LOVED ABDUCTION!! Gus Van Sant cant help his acting but the role he is supposed to be playing WILL help show that he CAN act. If he takes on this role it will be a challenge but hes shown much dedication in the past so I have faith in him. Grown ups 2 will be another movie where everyone rags on him for his acting but the storyline is not going to be some dramatic masterpiece so there is no sense in everyone jumping all over him. I will be going to see GU2 to support him. Dicaprio was my “teen idol” and alot of people ragged on him after Titanic. I have been a fan of his since he was on growing pains back in the day and I am still a fan right now. My point in bringing up Leo has to with growing into acting and getting better and better with more experience and better roles. Leo acting knocks my frickin socks off. I think Taylor needs to be given that chance to grow into it before everyone writes him off the map. He’s VERY talented. I may rag on him about on and off dating but I have faith in him. I think he will turn this all around with age/more roles. When I see movies like Stretch armstrong dropping off of his project list and smaller/indie roles being added on I think of it as more than a blessing than everyone dropping him cause he cant act (blah blah blah). I dont know what HE wants though. He said he wants an oscar someday but wants to be an action star as well. Whatever path he decides to take is up to him BUT he does a darn good job at emotional/drama roles and he has SO much potential when it comes to action (he moves like a frickin bad a**!). People can attack me about MY opinion all they want but Taylor is AWESOME. And in 2 days from now if he is pictured out with Sara again, i may complain that I dislike her but in ALL reality I am just happy to see him. Seeing him is a treat because it doesnt happen all that often!!

Posted at 9:59 PM on May 6, 2012

Personally I didn’t think Abduction was that good. The story plodded and the script was written in crayon. John Singleton, the Oscar-nominated director for “Boyz N the Hood”, was at the helm of this project and I expected a good product because of his involvement. The acting – Collins stunk and TL could have done better. LC took some hits from the critics, but for TL they pulled out the knives, garrotes, and brickbats on his performance. I remember reading some critiques ragging on his physical appearance, which had me wondering what did that have to do with anything. Perhaps if Abduction was fleshed out the story and dialogue more and Singleton pulled more from his actors (and the actors gave more as well) they could have been a better result. I give you “The Avengers” for example. It’s a comic book movie basically and that kind of movie comes with mixed results. I saw it this weekend; it was awesome. Tight story, great dialogue, good acting, slamming action, loads of humor = 200 MILLION + on opening weekend. I’m not saying Abduction would have made that kind of money, but I’m thinking it would have had a stronger showing if the elements I mentioned came into play. Then the conversation would not be about TL’s career on life support. The talk would be he’s well on his way.

I thought he was more engaging in the supporting role he had in Cheaper by the Dozen 2. Perhaps that is why he took Grown Ups 2: he may have better results in a comedic role. ((I hope it’s a meaty role and not a glorified cameo.) I wish his team would put more of this kind of information out instead of the love life to get press. It screams desperation.

Work on the craft and the career TL and the rest takes a backseat.

Maya

Posted at 10:14 PM on May 6, 2012

@KRD I love your comment! I mentioned Gus because like you I think Taylor is a good actor as well and like you I will support him in every movie he is in. Actors like Matt Damon would not have been where there if it were not for a good director and good directors bring out the good acting of of an actor. Taylor has the goods and I think Gus or whomever directs him will show these evil crits (Abduction) how of an actor Taylor is. I love seeing him too and it is a treat for me to him. I will be honest I check the internet alot looking for him. I do not like seeing him with Sara for some reason but if this is the girl that makes him happy then hey I will go with that. Again KRD I like your comment and feel the same as you do! I just think Gus is a good director I want the best for Taylor. Oh John Singleton (Abduction Director) stated that Taylor told him that he wanted to do comedy and I can’t wait for them to start filming GU2 the first was funny! :)

KRD

Posted at 11:29 PM on May 6, 2012

I cant WAIT for him to start filming GU2 either!! Luckily some of his costars have a twitter and are big on tweeting pics and info while they are filming so I’m already following them and HOPING to see Taylor in some of the tweets :) As for Taylor’s action career I think they introduced his “action” side to the public in the wrong way. If they would have introduced him to the public in a movie like the Avengers alongside Robert Downey Jr. more people would have seen it and been exposed to his awesome skills. I liked Abduction but if you are not a Taylor/Twilight fan you will probably be saying that you are not going to see it because the kid that takes his shirt off in Twilight is in it. If this Gus van sant movie happens, I may do a back flip due to my excitement :) The story that the movie is based on is so much different than any role hes ever done but it will give him a chance to show off his acting more. There is not a single actor out there that could have made Jacob/Nathan any different or “better” in my eyes. He did the best he could do with the characters. What more could he have done?? NOTHING. Matt Damon is an amazing actor with LOTS of experience under his belt. Hes just like any other great actor…AMAZING movies and crappy movies. I think its more storyline based than actual acting though…same with Taylor.

Miki

Posted at 10:18 PM on May 6, 2012

@KRD I totally agree with you. Taylor was amazing as Jacob, and as someone who read the books way before the movies came out, I had an idealized version of Jacob Black in my head, and Taylor nailed it. His acting was as good as if not better than anyone in that franchise. And I stand by that. If he had f**ked up Jacob Black, I would have been very angry!
Abduction had a terrible script, but it was certainly not as bad as the critics made it out to be. And the fact that they jumped all over Taylor’s acting, and not Lily’s, shows me right there, that there is something more going on – something personal. She sucked. I’m sorry. And she has gone on and gotten multiple projects since then. Don’t underestimate the power of the big-wigs behind the scenes. And Lily has Mommy and Daddy to thank for that – NOT her acting chops (or lack thereof). Taylor needs better representation, and hopefully he hasn’t burned all his bridges. Because his acting is NOT the problem. The truth of what’s going on will come out in the end. It always does. I just hope it’s not at the expense of Taylor’s career.

Anon

Posted at 11:10 PM on May 6, 2012

Abduction wasn’t very good. It was slow, predictable and poorly written. I rolled my eyes constantly and wow some of that dialogue!I blame the behind the scenes people for this one because there’s only so much an actor can do. I know the younger crowd thought it was a good movie though so that’s cool.

KRD

Posted at 12:33 AM on May 7, 2012

@Anon
I liked the movie (my husband did also) and I’m 30. Taylor being present in the movie may have been my reason for liking it though. I guess I just like seeing him and everything he does (except Sara..the others were fine though LOL) I’ve also been told I have horrible taste in movies MULTIPLE times but I am not a film critic so I am ok with this!!

Anon

Posted at 2:19 AM on May 7, 2012

KRD, I went to see it only because he was in it too! If it would have been anyone else I wouldn’t have even bothered. I like action films but it has to be gritty and to me Abduction wasn’t.Then again I feel that nowadays young Hollywood doesn’t really have grit lol
Oh and I’m 28 so I’m sorta there with you.

KRD

Posted at 2:01 PM on May 7, 2012

@Anon
It’s the things that Sara does that are annoying. If she kept her mouth shut instead of teasing the public and they were just out and about some people might feel different. But after the first Cirque appearance in Jan, her tweets got a bit ridiculous! When he feft for the superbowl she tweeted “kiss me through the phone”. You can live in la la land all you want baby but dont count on being his “wifey” anytime soon (listen to the song if you havent lol). I’m so glad I dont follow her on twitter anymore!! The other girls he dated didnt bother me and I didnt think twice about it but they werent tweeting about back rubs, pricey gifts and kissing through the phone etc. There are just some things that the public doesnt need to know. Gisele and Leo had an on/off relationship(not nearly as many on/offs)but I REALLY liked Gisele and always wished them the best (even though she had my dream man lol)! When you present an immature idiot to the world you have to expect people to talk sh**! I cant wait until he meets someone new!! When that happens her illness will flare up again and she will tweeting about her ambulance ride. If she has an illness that is very unfortunate but it always seems to be at its worst when he is dating his someone other than her. I’m sure she puts in a text to him about it as well!!

KRD

Posted at 12:21 AM on May 7, 2012

@Miki
I read the books before watching the movies as well and I was all about edward/bella before the movies came out. I just wanted jacob to disappear and let B and E ride off into the sunset. TAYLOR changed my views big time when I saw him bring Jacob to life on screen and it wasnt just due to the fact that hes nice eye candy. He annoyed me like jacob did in the books but that was his job!! Abduction didnt have a great story line but I like Taylor so that is probably why i loved the movie. There is just something about him that draws me to him. Oh and a better costar in abduction would have helped some as well. Her acting wasnt great, she needs a wax and a bath (maybe its the fur-brows)..she looks dirty to me especially playing along side him. If I had her mommy and daddys money, you better believe i’d be looking stunning!! He looked SO good at the premier and she struts out in an awful dress. As a fan, I am EXTREMELY hurt that he seems to get the blame for the movie tanking and shes getting all kinds of roles still. Now that I think about things more and hear stories about her I’m starting to not believe that she is the “innocent” girl I thought she was. I UNDERSTAND that this article is not about her but some of his fans (like myself) dont know all of the past history/stories and dont mind hearing about it. It just makes me feel bad for him AGAIN.

Maya

Posted at 10:54 AM on May 7, 2012

Don’t get me started about Lily!(she needs a wax and a bath)lol! I get so angr with they way Taylor is being treated because of Abduction. I think he has the goods but for some reason theyhate him. I have Taylor in my prayers and I do believe he will find the right roll and he will be back on a roll again. I love Taylor I guess because to me he is the under dog! I pray that GU2 willdo something for Taylor! I Love Him! But I can’t stand Sara though!

Maya

Posted at 11:46 AM on May 7, 2012

@Miki I had not thought of that(something personal going on)because everything is always so negative when it comes to his acting. I wonder what happened? He is a good actor and abduction was weak the script that is! Hell Taylor did good to me but the Lily girl well that’s another story!

Anon

Posted at 2:20 PM on May 7, 2012

@KRD
You took the words right out of my mouth! Bravo on everything you said about Sara and how she acts.

Ronnie Brown

Posted at 3:00 PM on May 6, 2012

U R so hot Taylor Lautner, I would marry u any day

beatriz

Posted at 2:51 PM on May 6, 2012

na minha opinião eu acho que o Taylor tem sim que viver sua vida e com sua namorada,apesar de eu o amalo ele não tem que parar de viver sua vida só por que ele é famoso agora,eu do meaga força pra ele e pra Sara

Alright

Posted at 12:37 PM on May 6, 2012

@In My Opinion
Well, Hannah’s hair color is lighter than Sara’s. It more of an ashy blonde closer to Taylor Swift’s hair color. As this pic and others show.
http:// twitter. com/#!/ hannahicks/media/slide show?url=http%3A%2F%2Finstagr. am%2Fp%2FHav-BTun0X%2F
Also, Hannah is about 5’6″ according to Sara, and it looked like the girl is taller than Sara in the photos. And Sara’s sister isn’t tan at all, she has really white skin, and the side bangs that the woman has in the photo matches a photo I saw of her sister (not the one I provided above). Also, the paps only released pics strictly of the front of the car not the back. I’m not saying it was Hannah because only the profile of the girl is shown so no one can see the face, however I find it hard to believe that the girl wasn’t with them since she was so close to them that you can’t even see the girl in the pic above because Taylor is blocking her. But you can see a bit of the blond hair behind TL’s head and a bit of her shoe near his crotch. It’s much clearer in other photos. This is all just an idea, I only brought up Hannah because it was the first person I thought of when I saw the pics, but it could’ve been someone else, I just thought it was a little suspicious lol.

Alright

Posted at 12:50 PM on May 6, 2012

Also, I had to do a bit of tedious work just to figure out that Sara and Taylor showed up to Cirque the first time with a group of friends. No media outlets chose to disclose that info (with the exception of one) even though the media firm where they got the photos from obviously told them about it. Basically what I’m saying is, I wouldn’t be surprised if media outlets chose to only show the photos they did and mention the limited info they mentioned.

Alright

Posted at 12:56 PM on May 6, 2012

Okay I don’t know if the link I posted is going to work because when I plugged it back into my browser it didn’t work. But basically it was just a pic showing Hannah’s hair color.

Posted at 11:30 AM on May 6, 2012

I just click on the survey on this article…”Do Taylor & Sara make a cute couple?” As of now it’s 70-30 AGAINST (I swear I only voted once). Gee, I wonder why? They probably had surveys on the other gfs but I don’t remember an unfavorablity rating this high on the others.

Gayfortaylor

Posted at 1:03 AM on May 6, 2012

tAYLOR lUTNER i BELIEVE YOU SHOULD LEAVE THIS TROLL ALONE OR YOU BECOME A TROLL TOO!

K

Posted at 1:05 AM on May 6, 2012

Gayfortayor It’s Lautner!

Me

Posted at 1:01 AM on May 6, 2012

Sara Hicks I DON’T LIKE YOU!

K

Posted at 11:31 PM on May 5, 2012

@alright I respect your comments whether I agree with them or not. I agree that TL has NOt made negative comments about anyone & probably won’t. I’m happy to see TL successful b/c he can act, works hard, and is a new face – does not have the advantages of a son of rich CA ceo or older celeb. IMO, the commenters are fans that want to know more of the real Taylor and if this “date” is just a friend or a returning gf or whatever. it’s fun sharing information. You are very observant & share interesting info. I agree that TL will share time with whomever he chooses.
@watcher Thanks for your supportive comment.

Kate

Posted at 9:23 PM on May 5, 2012

Jeez, why is everyone so obsessed with these two? What’s the attraction?

Watcher

Posted at 9:17 PM on May 5, 2012

Low blow, alright. You didn’t have to mention Aquarius in an effort to start over. I’ve followed just about everything you’ve commented on and respected you for it until you started stooping to Aquarius’ level. Come on, you’re better than starting that up again. And LC is mentioned because she’s the last known TL chippie. If people are still mentioning all the way back to Selena why are you freaking out about lily being mentioned?

Alright

Posted at 9:50 PM on May 5, 2012

I don’t know what you mean by starting over, but I understand everything else you’ve been saying. I persnally don’t feel that Lily is relevant to the conversation because him and Lily won’t ever get back together, but if people want to talk about her then that’s their choice. And if I’m pointing out that someone is blatantly lying to you, then that’s not a low blow in my opinion, I’m just being attentive lol.

Alright

Posted at 10:07 PM on May 5, 2012

And I’m sorry that you feel the quality of my comments has gone down over time, I didn’t realize.

Watcher

Posted at 12:17 AM on May 6, 2012

No! The quality didn’t go down! It was just like the focus shifted to the arguing instead of the awesome sauce information you always provided us with! Not that you had to do it lol I’m just saying you’re my fountain of information!

I misspoke or rather mistyped? Lol what I meant was Aquarius had stopped picking on you but you brought it up again. And as for the lying, I’ve learned to take everything on here with a grain of salt. Sorry, if I didn’t make sense before!

Maya

Posted at 8:10 PM on May 5, 2012

Personally I don’t think Taylor is romantically involved with any of these women (Sara, Lilly, Taylor etc.) Everytime he seen with a female the reporters say “Taylor dating…. I am sure that when Taylor finds someone that he wants the world to know about, I believe he will tell it. We will see him with his arms around her, opening the car door for her, etc, etc. Just wait and see!

Alright

Posted at 7:28 PM on May 5, 2012

@HpandTwilightfan
LOL yes I have purposely been keeping off this blog. I still check it, but I’ve been reducing the amount of comments I post. I don’t know why really, my thrill for Taylor has reduced over time. I also realized that no matter how much people debate on here it doesn’t change anything. TL will date who he wants to date regardless of what HL says. However, I will try to be an active participant in the discussion. I guess you’ll all be forced to deal with Aquarius’s biased ranting since I don’t really care enough to stop her as much. However, she is lying about Taylor talking about Lily’s ex. Taylor would never talk about his costars ex and I doubt that he even cared. Also, I actually look things up instead of believing what the tabloids say so if TL really did say something about Lily’s ex I would have come across it. Besides, I honestly don’t know why people are talking about Lily still. It’s almost as bad as the Swifties spewing their BS about TaylorSquared even though it’s been 4 years. It’s the same here. Lily is OLD news and it’s time to move on, as for Sara and Taylor’s latest date. Have none of you guys paid attention to the women in a bright yellow shirt sneaking behind Taylor’s back with Sara? You can’t see it in this pic but in other pics you can see her clearly. I don’t know who it is, but it looks a bit like Sara’s sister Hannah. Anyway, it’s just something I thought to point out.

Ash

Posted at 7:54 PM on May 5, 2012

Very interesting!

Posted at 8:45 PM on May 5, 2012

Aww…still feel you got to cheapshot me? Let it go, dear. We’ll never see eye to eye on this point and your digs will not stop me from saying what I think.

In my opinion

Posted at 4:29 AM on May 6, 2012

uhmm i don’t think it’s sara’s sister. Hannah has other hair, darker and she has more of it and all. and she’s not THAT tiny plus that girl looks like she has the same height what sara and her sister is taller.

In my opinion

Posted at 4:37 AM on May 6, 2012

I mean it might be her sister, i’m not saying she’s def not, but in my opinon that girl doesn’t look like her sister. And if that was sara’s sister why she didn’t get into the car with them? just wondering.
But anyway i think they were all together that night but no one really cares ’cause everyone pays attention to sara.

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 10:48 AM on May 6, 2012

you do have a point, someetimes people can come across as digging up things that dont need to be dug up again .imo they are probably just friends hanging out but to most people that seen as dating because lets face it a pap wont take photos of him out with a group of friends but pick the moment where there is just him and another girl i.e. sara. also i think that when taylor is comfortable enough to go on the red carpet with a female then he will not because he should .He doesnt even go on the red carpet with his family so i doubt he will with another girl . when he and his partner feel comfortable enough to show there love on the red carpet then so be it . i just cant stand the ones who say that in order for taylor to show he is dating someone serioulsy they have to do a red carpet together which imo is wrong they should do it when they both want to . not because they should.

Me

Posted at 3:15 PM on May 6, 2012

Yeah he said he would when he was really into a girl so that’s why everyone is waiting for the red carpet walk.

Jan

Posted at 1:42 PM on May 5, 2012

Taylor has no problems at all! Sara is a good friend that I believe he trust and enjoy her company! Whatever movie he is in I will there to support him. Abduction was a good movie to me despite what these A_holes say! If Taylor were reading this stuff, I would want him to know that he will make it and continue to challenge yourself and only do what makes you happy!

meg

Posted at 2:00 PM on May 5, 2012

thats nice i beleive the same thing i saw abduction adn i enjoyed as did the full cinema that had more boys then girls in . i think he did a good job for his first movie by himself and the critics just disliked him for being in twilight and lets face it critics have nothing nice to say about any of the twilight cast when in my opinion they have all had some decent films out . ill support taylor in what he does as i think he has great protential in this entertainment business .

Jan

Posted at 7:42 PM on May 5, 2012

That was nice Meg! We must continue to support our Taylor. Tom Cruise and other actos that Taylor admire have had movies that critics did not like and I hope herealized that and I hope he will not take to much of what the critics said about his acting to heart!