Taylor Lautner's New Date With Ex-Girlfriend Sara Hicks

Tue, May 1, 2012 12:35pm EST by 321 Comments
Taylor Lautner Dating

jasmine

Posted at 1:29 PM on May 5, 2012

Well, I’m kind of tired of the doom and gloom. Most people don’t even follow this kind of gossip so it’s not like this is hurting his career. And while I’d prefer a better movie than GU2, it’s still work and will bring a huge audience to see him. And he still has BD2 coming out. And if it’s like BD1, I have no doubt, he’ll put in the best performance of the trio. He’s still only 20. He has lots of time to build a career. Rob is 6 years older than him and it’s not like his career is so great.

Posted at 8:08 AM on May 5, 2012

I’ve read the most recent comments here. Although some have taken the comments as jealous reactions, I think the overall consensus that there’s a sadness in the direction we see TL going in his personal and professional life. Quite a bit of the decision making process falls on TL. He also allows himself to be surrounded by people who drag down his image. We react vehemently based on what information (ok, gossip but some social media-Sara’s) we hear and read and the failure on his part to counter negative press and perceptions when they’re not supposedly true. When there is some response, it’s done badly and it spurs discussions like this.

Looking at TL’s career and dating history, they are viturally intertwined. When he was rising he was seeing famous females and one with a famous name and hot Hollywood connections. Now that the career has stalled he’s back with Sara and she’s being trotted out like she is a star. (Let’s not forget she has been filler between starlets.) It’s like what the Daily Mail writer tried to infer: Sara is the symbol of TL’s failing career. Let’s be honest: if Abduction were a well-written, well-acted smash at the box office, leading to talks of Abduction 2 and more roles for TL, would he have gone back to Sara or have chosen another starlet to be his new gf?

We can be grateful that he has not gone Lohan to date, but there’s still a concern that could happen given the current state of affairs. We do not want him to go on reality shows to pay the bills. We do not want to see him do mall and bookstore tours to relive Twilight’s glory days. We do not want to see an E! True Hollywood Story coming out on him reporting what’s been said and written is without a doubt true.

Get your head right TL – perfessionally and personally.

krd, k, et al. – your thoughts?

K

Posted at 11:34 AM on May 5, 2012

TL has a following of fans today and these were generated by Twil. NM 2009 when he was only 16. His agent,publicist can move him in HW based on his appeal/sellability to audiences + acting skills + good reputation with producer$/big busine$$. Tons of ppl can replace TL, especially those whose family is connected to entertainment and/or $$$. He upset somebody rich. His superhero movies were dropped when Relativity took over–showing a downward trend involving anyone connected to LC(bitter over TL & had been seen together (2009 Teen Vogue Party). On live TV interview after split, she commented, “…he’s a nice, YOUNG MAN…” Recently, LC said after bragging about her journalistic skills for E network, “The funny thing is that when I started meeting with studio heads for roles, they’d say, “You went to school with my children.”
Rich ppl look after other rich ppl. Your thoughts?

Posted at 1:11 PM on May 5, 2012

I havent read much into thee stories but you guys are making me dislike LC!! I thought she was a nice innocent girl..I must be blind!! I do think $$ and who you know helps your career out. Does anyone know what interview it was where TL said he never met Phil Collins? There was an article in a local newspaper here that said he was in Cadillac for a wedding and he brought LC and Phil Collins was there as well. The pic they printed was a camera phone pic JUST of Taylor in a suit that the waitress took. Its weird that a local newspaper would print a false story but why the heck would Phil Collins come to MI?

Alana

Posted at 1:44 PM on May 5, 2012

He said it in his GQ Australia interview.

Posted at 2:48 PM on May 5, 2012

I remember that GQ Austrailia story with the Phil Collins reference. But in late 2010 there were stories out that Phil Collins met TL and gave his approval in dating Lily. Why didn’t he or his rep correct the record at that time and wait until a YEAR to make a statement? I have a feeling Phil Collins is so not a fan of TL now; for this looks like TL used PC’s name to get publicity. Also, the story of how TLC got started: we know he dumped Sara, but LC had a stuntman bf at the time she and TL hooked up. The story goes stunt guy heard that LC was two-timing him and he went on set to confront LC. That allegation went on for MONTHS until TL was asked in an interview. He claimed she broke up with stunt guy before he even touched her (yeah right). That could have been shut down immediately too. Stupid moves likes these are the reasons his career is stalling, IMO.

Posted at 6:44 PM on May 5, 2012

I didnt find the Phil collins comment on the net but I didnt look very hard. I got off track looking at the beautiful pics of him in the mag. If by chance acting doesnt work out for him he would be an amazing model :)

K

Posted at 3:47 PM on May 5, 2012

@KRD – Thanks for your views. TL dating different faces,traveling, is good and without drama. I’m sorry that you may dislike LC – I don’t care either way about her. But,I want the truth. Her past behavior/comments are in print – she is no innocent. LC loves attention anytime and admits being very ambitious, “”I’m living in L.A. I’m in the hub of it. I’m not going into hiding.”” Living in Sierra Towers not “struggling”(dating hot actors like Zac to give certain “impressions” is a good step upwards tho). I like to see anyone move ahead, but without stepping on others. Stepping on others is mean.
@Jasmine I agree totally! TL’s new Hollywood with lots of energy. IMO neg. gossip can hurt a career – Hollywood or other careers.

Posted at 5:41 PM on May 5, 2012

@K
I don’t like her or dislike her. She is just an actress to me that was in a movie with one of my favorite actors. I havent read into any of the girls he has dated except I have looked at Saras twitter before. When LC was out with Zac I was shocked! I guess this is why I thought she was a nice girl with an amazing personality. In my opinion, I dont find her very attractive so I thought she got all of the hot guys based on personality alone. Everyone has their own likes/tastes though.

Posted at 2:56 PM on May 5, 2012

“He’s a nice young man”. Yep that statement screams woman scorned and she played it to the hilt, starting with E! It didn’t get the traction she probably hoped.

Lola

Posted at 3:46 PM on May 5, 2012

What are you talking about? Taylor never commented on Lily and her ex. And he never would do that. He barely talks about his own personal life, he wouldn’t talk about Lily’s.

Posted at 12:52 PM on May 5, 2012

I hope he doesn’t show up on “Where are they now” or end up like Macaulay Culkin. When I first read about the stage dad stories this was the first actor that popped into my head. His parents seem to have raised him well so I’m hoping this will not be the case. I have faith in him and I KNOW he can turn this all around. I know that he is a nice guy and wants to be BFFs with all of his ex-gfs but that will not help out with future relationships. If I were “close” with all of my exes, I think my husband may have a problem with that!! I have to admit I was upset when he signed on to do grown ups 2. I thought he could get a much better role than this but then I realized you have to take what you can get to keep yourself out there. I want to see him in more movies not out and about with Sara or his current costar. Thats the ONE thing about him that I dislike. Its ok to have a GF but no one wants to see you dating a new girl every time you come into contact with one and going back to your old one when you get dumped. I want to believe “the perefect guy” crap that made me a fan of his in the first place!! Even if its BS I still want to believe it. When I used to follow Sara on twitter I noticed that she is 2 different people. Mother Theresa when its off and Paris Hilton when its on. All of my opinions of her are based off of what SHE says HERSELF. I honestly think if she was still the cute little Sara (with the bows and ugly dresses) that she was back when they were in HS that people wouldnt dislike her so much. I think thats when he actually LOOKED like he liked her as well.

larry

Posted at 1:28 PM on May 5, 2012

growns up 2 is suppose to start filming in the middle or end of may so he may be taking some time to himself before he gets to work. hes a hard worker and i beleive he can do good just needs to gain some more experiance after all he was only 16 when this all happened and for him to still be the way he is ie not doing drugs etc is an attachment.

larry

Posted at 1:28 PM on May 5, 2012

i meant acheivement not attachment

Miki

Posted at 3:07 PM on May 5, 2012

Mother Theresa and Paris Hilton! You nailed it @KRD! You always know when it’s off with SH and TL by the tweeted Bible quotes! LOL

Posted at 6:00 PM on May 5, 2012

@Miki
and if shes on Ebay bidding on purses you know its OFF again as well!! CHURCH = best thing about Sundays , Bible study with the girls OFF. Being friends with your exes 14 yo sister, naming jewelry after her and attending her birthday parties while your ex is away filming a movie and sucking up OFF!! I played the I am your sisters BFF game with my hs ex too! But REALLY I couldnt stand her and just wanted to keep close to the fam and prepare myself for my next “on” moment. Sounds pathetic but I guess I was desperate back then. Shes a normal young girl in “love”..shes not hard to figure out.

Posted at 7:09 PM on May 5, 2012

I didn’t know Sara likes to kiss up to TL’s family to stay in the loop. And she’s advertises this. Wow…the girl’s dense. He knows he can get over her.

Posted at 7:59 PM on May 5, 2012

The going to the sisters bday party was a few years ago…i wanna say around the Eclipse promo time but I dont know when for sure.

Maya

Posted at 12:58 AM on May 6, 2012

Lol! I like that comment Mother Teresa and Paris Hilton!

Miki

Posted at 3:02 PM on May 5, 2012

@Aquarius64 Wait a minute! TL actually fessed up in an interview that he and LC were an item AND that she broke up with RH before they got together?? I never heard anything but “Mm.. uh.. hmm” come out of TL’s mouth when he was asked about LC.
And the spotting of TL, LC and Phil Collins in Michigan that time? My friend did some online research at the time, and said that was impossible, because Phil Collins was in Germany that day doing some kind of guest show. So I don’t know who made up the lie that LC’s dad was there with them in Michigan, but if they had done any checking up, they would have seen that was impossible.
I do find it hard to believe that Taylor never met him, though. Wouldn’t Lily’s father have gone to the LA or the London premiere of his own daughter’s movie? TL’s comment made me think about the relationship between LC and her father after that. Makes me feel kind of sorry for her.
…Nah. LOL JK

reason

Posted at 3:36 PM on May 5, 2012

i think that taylor prefers to tell people himself in videos on radio etc about those sorts of rumour because then you know its not fabricated by the media into being something its not also because the taylor meeting phil rumours were false why didnt lilys camp say anything instead of making taylor have to say everything.

Posted at 6:07 PM on May 5, 2012

Thats why I was asking about the story in my local newspaper at that time. Why would he come to Michigan and if I were snapping pics you better believe LC, Phil and TL would have ALL been included. They ate at Ruby Tuesdays also which is cheap eats. I know Taylor ate there but I cant see Phil Collins ordering a $10 meal. I love that about TL also! He doesnt act all fancy except for with cars BUT hes a guy so this is understandable!!

Alright

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 5, 2012

Taylor was in Michigan at that time for his aunt’s wedding which is why he’s wearing a suit in the pic you’re speaking of. LC and her father were not there.

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 6:51 PM on May 5, 2012

wondered where you were alright

Posted at 8:36 PM on May 5, 2012

Miki – the TLC non overlap story is online, you can find it with a Google search. The blog came out June 2011 claiming Lily ended things with stunt guy before dating Taylor. However, it was not an interview as I thought, the blog lifted info from a teen mag (my bad on that). @KRD – do Google search on “taylor lautner phil collins” and you’ll find the parental seal-of-approval stories” Even if Lily or someone were the one who planted the stories he should have cleaned it up if it weren’t true.

Soap box

Posted at 2:48 AM on May 5, 2012

Oh wow! I had forgotten about how sweet, cute, and respectful he is! I think all this Sara stuff took the shine off a little bit. I guess I am a tool if I’m letting this cloud my judgment. I do miss funny, dorky, sugary sweet, and cheeky interviewed TL! Ain’t that some Sh!t. Now I’m wondering if this is a simple misdirection.. Everyone work on complaining about Sara over here and don’t notice what’s going on over there. Well what’s going on over there I ask you!

Codex

Posted at 2:45 PM on May 4, 2012

I mean no disrespect but I think most of us are beyond the age where we just randomly agree with a person and then run with it…

St

Posted at 1:52 PM on May 4, 2012

Finish him surely is the purpose here, this forum is a damn shooting range and the target is Taylor, I don’t understand how some Taylor’s “fans” can be so evil. If you hate Taylor why are you here over and over? Is this your way to love and bring support someone? I read this forum for a long time and someone made ​​a comment that now makes me wonder maybe is real: A HL’s worker is taking part and guiding the gossip in this forum, lead them like sheep , is the gossip press power. Really want to be led like sheep here?

Anon

Posted at 2:28 PM on May 4, 2012

How is stating an opinion being sheep? If I don’t agree with something he does I’m going to state so. Doesn’t make me less of a fan. Wouldn’t sheep be someone who just goes along with it because it’s him?

werid

Posted at 2:46 PM on May 4, 2012

i think what she means is that some people are in critise taylor for everything and just plain go out against him all guns blazing and just hate on him for no reason

St

Posted at 3:22 PM on May 4, 2012

*Thanks @werid that’s the point

Anon

Posted at 5:18 PM on May 4, 2012

That would be a total waste of time though. If I am annoyed by a celeb I ignore everything about them. *cough* Kim K. *cough* it was my mistake for thinking that people wouldn’t actively seek out something like this just to bash someone.

becca

Posted at 10:46 AM on May 4, 2012

Where does everyone go to talk about Taylor these days? I feel like most of his fansites are dying down. There’s more discussion here than anywhere else. Do any of you guys post other places?

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 10:57 AM on May 4, 2012

not all sites are dying down just depends on which ones you go on

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 11:16 AM on May 4, 2012

cheers hl all i said was not all taylor fansites are dying . just depends what ones you go on . why did you delete that ??

Maya

Posted at 12:34 PM on May 4, 2012

There are other sites out there it just depends! But to be honest “Hollywood Life” seems to be the best one thus far!

Posted at 1:25 PM on May 4, 2012

I don’t have another place that I post. This is actually my first time posting on a story!! I would also like to know where everyone else goes to talk about Taylor news.

larry

Posted at 2:49 PM on May 4, 2012

http:// www. taylor- lautner. net/ this is a good site .

Posted at 9:07 AM on May 4, 2012

@Miki and @KRD – I have been reading your back and forth and I agree with you on a lot of your points. I think Dad-a-ger had a lot to do with TL’s career stall. Last year the blogs reported that TL lost representation from a prestigious agency in HW. It had Daniel Craig and Johnny Depp on its roster. The falling out, according to reports, was due to Dad. The agency didn’t want to put up with Pops’ nasty attitude. (It’s never been confirmed or denied.) Dad was also a producer on Abduction (got paid $750,000 for that gig, allegdedly); and because of the potential success HL was willing to put up with dad’s arrongance. Then Abduction tanked and the knives came out. You don’t hear about TL’s dad so much now because I think the team realizes he has become a liability to his career. Sometimes you just have to hit a wall before you see there’s a problem. You can’t pick your family, but you can pick your employees and business partners. TL is old enough to fire Dad now, I hope it’s not too late.

As for Sara – he really needs to widen that gap. I’ve said this before, I wouldn’t put it past her to try and get pregnant to trap TL. Her neediness screams it. Wrap it up, TL.

Posted at 9:13 AM on May 4, 2012

allegedly….arrogance. Ooops.

Ash

Posted at 10:02 AM on May 4, 2012

@ auquarius64 Taylor does not appear to be very mature probably because of his dad not allowing him to grow up,and make some decisions. Dad should just keep close and guide him just a little, but let him make some choices on his own. If he f_ _k up, then that will be on Taylor, you do learn from your mistakes.I am going to put Taylor in my prayers daily. His dad probably does not mean to hurt Taylor’s career, but if he is the way the news says he is then he will most definitly harm Taylor’s career. Taylor had better grow up, move out the house, and maybe dad will take a chill pill! I’m just sayin! I also hope Sara aint dumb enough to get pregnant by this this man!

Posted at 1:22 PM on May 4, 2012

@Aquarius64
If she got knocked up that would be the answer to all her prayers!! Shes the type that would love to not work and just spend $$. She could live off of the child support! She would be the female version of Kevin Federline!! Hopefully once the “off again” happens, he will be smart and not do this again. If hes EVER going to have a normal relationship, he will eventually have to rid her from his life completely. I dont buy the “BFF” card here. She will never want to just be friends with him. If she wants to get married at 23 like she says then she better start dating. Like I said before, I had the idea of marrying my on/off again HS love for years and I FINALLY got some sense to move on. I know he doesnt seem like the sharpest tool in the shed right now with the date/dump stuff but I hope hes smart enough not to get stuck with her baggage! His dad is another story. I loved the whole good, catholic family from MI story when he first was getting started. The media has made his dad look like a money hungry jerk though. Hopefully if he is a stage dad, TL doesnt go down the same path as some of the other celebs with stage dads!! I know most people will do anything to make money but him making $750,000 off of Abduction rubs me the wrong way. I think it is totally OK to be 20 and live at home with your parents. I did until I was 25 BUT if my dad was interfering with my career like the media portrays his does.. I’d be looking for a place and packing my bags. I think if he would have been able to hold on to the better representation, that would have been better on his career. I’m glad that movies like “Stretch Armstrong” were dropped from his line up..I would have gone and seen it but I was dreading it!!

Posted at 8:45 PM on May 4, 2012

A pregnancy would accelerate that life plan of hers. TL has such an overall clean cut image that an out-of-wedlock child would severely damage it. His team has made foul ups already, I can see them pushing him to marry her and sell it to the public that their H.S. love affair has come full circle, or some tripe like that. Marrying under those circumstances is no good for all parties involved, especially the baby. If the family is devoutly Catholic, divorce would not be an option. The only obligation he would have is help raise and financially support the child. That’s it.

krd

Posted at 2:11 AM on May 5, 2012

It would ruin his career and probably end his life cause his dad reminds me of the type that would kill him. Hopefully this would never turn into reality! Instead of h’s sweetheart it will be on/off baby momma every 3 months in the tabloids.

Miki

Posted at 3:11 PM on May 5, 2012

@Aquarius If they were THAT devoutly Catholic, there would be no having sex before marriage. LOL

K

Posted at 9:42 PM on May 4, 2012

It was Robin Baum, publicist, that quit right after TL’s Breaking Dawn scenes were finished. She replaced earlier one that left when the LC mess erupted after BD stopped in NOLA for Christmas. That was easy blog to follow then. April G’s then boyfriend, Jonas, had connections with this sometime ESPM (?)male employee who was working on BD sets part-time. The sport dude tweet/text carelessly of famous names on/off set w/ photos on BD blog. Did not like TL. Later, ppl lost their jobs, relationships rocked, blog stopped – BD resumed in Vancouver. TL image has taken some blows.
I agree that SH is not going to help.

Posted at 11:49 PM on May 4, 2012

I’m a little lost here. Things went south with a PREVIOUS agent? Around Christmas? Why? No wonder TL has become persona non grata in HW; it sounds like the word spread in the public relations community that TL (and dad) are not worth the bother, especially with Abduction’s performance. Who represents him now, since last June? Whoever they are, they are rank amateurs IMO. When the TaylorSquared reunion stories were running rampant last August, it was never clarified by TL and the reps that it was not true or he broke up with Lily at the time. It came across that he was cheating on Lily. When the official break-up was announced, the (pr) “source” told the tabs it was a clean break (no cheating), and TL initiated it. Way to make it look like he coldly dumped her behind, leading her to retailiate and have the bad blood spill out on the job (the premieres of Abduction). Don’t get me wrong I was glad when TLC ended, but it was handled badly. Now this H.S. reunion, with the team thinking some people have amnesia and have forgetten all the break ups for the starlets. Instead sell this as “after all the high profile romances TL has returned to the one that knew him back in the day”. Some articles are writing on that slant. In the end the decisions to have that play out the way it did were TL’s.

Work on TL getting good projects and honing his acting skills and sell that. That’s how he’ll regain his standing in HW.

krd

Posted at 1:55 AM on May 5, 2012

I remember the “clean break” story but I don’t think lve heard anything from anyone since. Is it possible to be an actor and be without representation? Maybe no one will represent him? I don’t know anything about this career field! I know if I was speaking to the media I would have came out and said something about the people mag hoax…I know the mag said it was fake but no one on his end ever speaks! I would also say stick to one girl And the clean break from lc? Was that from his representation? I didn’t even know they were dating!

Maya

Posted at 12:55 AM on May 6, 2012

@aquarius64 Amen!

jasmine

Posted at 1:16 PM on May 5, 2012

Wow. I hadn’t heard any of this. What other gossip did they spill? Just stuff about Taylor? Or other castmembers too?

Me

Posted at 8:44 AM on May 4, 2012

Taylor Lautner you have got to pick a better TROLL than this Troll! If you want us to shut the hell up ya gotta do better than this!

Rx Queen

Posted at 1:58 AM on May 4, 2012

@TV junkie
The quote is “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” They say it was Albert Einstein who said it but that’s not set in stone.
Anyways, I see why you would use that quote. Lol
As for his team thinking we hate everyone he dates…we wouldn’t if he made a good choice. Bam! Hope they read that one

Maya

Posted at 8:38 AM on May 4, 2012

Rx Queen! You are right! Bam!

Ash

Posted at 8:07 PM on May 3, 2012

Sara just wanna be seen! I think she is pathetic to allow Taylor to use her this way! I do wonder if she is using him…humm! I’m just sayin!

Codex

Posted at 11:28 PM on May 3, 2012

I agree. Why else would she tweet that she’s hungry with a stupid tongue out face or wink or whatever it was (I don’t care enough to look it up) if she just wanted a quiet dinner with TL? She knew da.mn well that they were going to be seen and to me the face means she was excited about it and was trying to be cute. That’s just what I’m thinking although I could be wrong because I know there’s more to life than tanning, dancing, hair and dogs so my thought process is different. Maybe like that other person said, we’re just tired of the way she portrays herself because honestly we don’t know her but most of us have heard stories and so we’re not completely in the dark. And I’m not talking about the her the gossip sites mention. I’m talking about the her we hear about from mates and hear first hand.

Hmmmm

Posted at 6:26 PM on May 3, 2012

I take it taylor and sara cannot just be friends hanging out with each other without being critized . There have been no reports of them holding hands kissing doing anything that reflects a couple yet most people beleieve that they are without evidence and critize them for this , maybe Sara is going our with a football player they can probably offered the bags . Considering these sightings of them are rare I highly doubt they are going out IMO

Posted at 5:36 PM on May 3, 2012

@KRD & @Miki – do you think TL’s agents are slightly aware how this is being received? He is so image conscious, and he’s being lambasted on this thread for the most part (yep, a lot by me.) I’ve heard agents and publicists monitor blogs to check for reactions on stories about their clients.

Posted at 8:34 PM on May 3, 2012

@aquarius64
I think this is all directed more towards teenage girls than his older fans. I’m sure it gives hope to the girls that are in current on/off again HS relationships like Miki and I were back in HS. In reality, there is no hope. I didnt know she was on the set of Abduction. I’m sure that she will be on the grown ups set as well keeping tabs on him especially with it being a Sandler movie..TONS of hot, young girls on set. I was hoping Robs hot daughters would return but I didnt see them on the cast list. The blond is beautiful and around his age..they would have looked cute on “romantic” date. Who knows…they may just be friends right now. I think he is the type of guy that would take a friend out and also buy them gifts for a holiday. But either way she will ALWAYS want to be more than just friends with him. I have a hard time believing he is a heartbreaking jerk like these articles display. In the abduction dvd when he said he said he got hopped up on 10 red bulls for the drunk scene I knew he wasnt very hardcore :) He drags me in with his gorgeous smile, dorky laugh and stupid stories and then I hear the date and dump stories and it crushes what I loved about him in the first place. As long as hes happy thats great but in the future I’d love to see him more career focused and meet a girl celebrity or not that can he can date semi-privately (we know it will never be completely private). I think the LC TYPE (im not saying lily herself) would be perfect for him…career focused, quite and semi-private.

Posted at 11:26 PM on May 3, 2012

If this dating parade’s purpose is to keep teenage girls interested it’s a bad strategy. There was a survey taken on Abduction, those who went to the movie to judge what they thought of it. The majority loved it, but when broken down by age group that majority was 18 and under. That along with Abduction’s US box office is telling studios that TL has a marginal fan base that can’t help him open a movie with big numbers. That’s why studios are not offering him lead roles and $7 million dollar paychecks now. To appeal to grown ups, he needs to start acting like one.

Miki

Posted at 12:35 AM on May 4, 2012

Sites like these ARE monitored by a celebrity’s “people”, so they have to be aware of the majority of comments made about her. But they’re also aware that no one was happy when he dated Swift, and Lily was blasted as a rude snob, so they probably figure no matter who Taylor goes out with, it’s a lose/lose situation. Which is true.
I’m sure they also take into consideration the butt-kissers who tweet to Sara how beautiful she is, and how she is perfect with Taylor, too.
Bottom line is Taylor, though. He must get the final say. If Sara can take it, and he wants to be with her, that’s the bottom line. I just don’t get the mopey face and not touching her. Does he think we’re that stupid? If he keeps his hands off her, it doesn’t count? LOL
And while I know it annoys and angers people, there is the gay possibility as well. He has to be pranced out with a female from time to time if he is to appear straight for the fans. And from the look of it, Sara is more than happy to take that job. I can’t figure out how else she foots her fancy bills if TL’s not doing it (whether as a bf or she’s on his payroll). JS If she ever decides to give it up, I’d be happy to take the job!

UofM

Posted at 2:29 AM on May 4, 2012

The thought crossed my mind that she knows hes gay and shes on payroll. The on and off again puts up a big red flag for me. If he is gay that is perfectly fine with me! I dont know how she affords everything either. When people ask her she says she spends her own money and I dont believe it. Clipper girls dont make much money and working at a clothing store part time wont foot the bills either.

Posted at 8:15 AM on May 4, 2012

There were good reasons for not liking Swift and Collins. A lot of people (me too) were suspicious about their characters and it seems their suspicions were correct. Swifty dumped TL for John Meyer. Collins allegedly sent unflattering emails about TL and he found out about them. I think he’s back with Sara not so much that she’s a safe haven, but this is a female he can control. She’s willing to take the mess, not opening the car door, getting her inexpensive gifts, looking like a hostage when he’s out on a date with her, not introducing to colleagues to celebrity events. Given the length of time they’ve known each other she needs to be treated better; it doesn’t give you license to treat her any old way. I don’t care if you’ve been burned in a relationship (more than once); it’s not right to take it out on the next girl…or a former girl.

carrie

Posted at 9:16 AM on May 4, 2012

Unflattering emails? To who? And what did they say?

I get the vibe that Lily is a hardcore climber. She used Taylor until she figured there was no more career advantage to get from being with him, and now she’s on the prowl for the next guy who’ll bring her up another fame level. Zefron dodged this bullet at least.

Posted at 12:45 PM on May 4, 2012

@Aquarius64, Carrie
Maybe at 20 yrs old he she should just cool it with the dating right now. I wonder what the emails from LC said as well!! Zac efron is smart for not getting involved with her!! I wish Taylor would look at Zacs career and take note. He may not be the best actor but he gets roles and is hard at work on his career right now. As soon as he was seen out and about with Lily Collins and it was all over the news and over pretty quickly. I still don’t how she got TL and ZE!! Girl needs to pluck her eyebrows!!

Miki

Posted at 2:20 PM on May 4, 2012

@KRD I heard the Lily texts were just petty, little things. Like Taylor drove her crazy with his constant nail-biting. LOL And that she couldn’t believe how “immature” he was. That’s why most females date guys their own age, or older, though. Biology 101, girls mature much faster than boys. Haha I couldn’t believe it when Swift was dating him either. At 20 years old, I would not have been caught dead with a 17 year old boy. Unless, of course, it was Taylor Lautner. *cough* LOL

Posted at 4:08 PM on May 4, 2012

@Miki
At 20 he would be the only 17 yo old boy I would have dated as well LOL! I believe the nail biting story. Everything about him is BEAUTIFUL except for his nails. This is just a small part of him though. The rest of the package outshines the gross nails! I dont even care if he takes his shirt off (it makes for a pretty picture though :) or anything like that…this boy would look amazing in a snowsuit. I live close to the town in Michigan where he is from and always wonder HOW could someone that hot be from around here? Are there any hot family members around to look at? LOL

K

Posted at 5:03 PM on May 3, 2012

I like TL, but what is TL’s real reputation with women? IMO, exchanging pleasant generic comments about TL is positive publicity, but not revealing. Anyone can develop a relationship with someone they work with. But, if anyone knew there was an “off/on-relationship” continuously with SH, who would want a part of that drama? It’s not real or something. A bunch of guys can go to beach or Vegas for some fun, yet TL never does that either. I want to watch TL when Grownups films in MA soon to see if SH is on set.

Posted at 5:54 PM on May 3, 2012

Sara was on the set of Abduction. A lot of good that did her – Lily undercut her with TL with a quickness. This on-again/off-again relay makes Sara look like a pushover. I won’t be surprised if some female on the set declares open season on TL and tries to get TL. If Sara’s hold on him is that strong, Selena, Swifty and Lily would not have been able to get in there.

serena

Posted at 4:35 PM on May 3, 2012

You know what Swifties KILL YOURSELF
Taylor”so called” squared was just a brief fling nothing more
Just because of a song you made it a fuss when it isn’t cause Lauties know he is better without her and she does not deserve to just be friends with him! If they were friends he would have not avoid her during Kids choice awards this year: when he won she stood up and he didn’t even look into her direction (see he doesn’t care about her) MOVE ON KIDS!

Miki

Posted at 3:39 PM on May 3, 2012

@KRD I did the same thing with my HS boyfriend. That’s why part of me feels sorry for Sara. But her narcissistic, materialistic, attention-seeking ways erase any pity I have. LOL It also makes me think less of him for using her that way. Whether it’s for his image, his ego that’s taken a hit, or as a cover (yes, I’m still not completely convinced he’s not gay), it’s just not right. She obviously has fragile self-esteem issues (she wouldn’t RT every single person who tells her she’s beautiful on Twitter, otherwise), and if he really cares about her, he shouldn’t use her that way. At the very least he could try to appear as if he’s enjoying her company. Open a door for her, hold her hand, something!!

Posted at 4:35 PM on May 3, 2012

@Miki
She reminds me alot of myself back when I was her age with the on/off and self esteem issues. I too would feel sorry for her but like you said the narcissistic, materialistic, attention-seeking ways erase any pity I had as well. I believe that he is an overall “amazing” person that the media and other celebrities say he is but when I see this I think “really”. He’s young and really just starting out but I know he has the potential to be an amazing actor..its just going to take time and more roles. I would just like him to succeed and not disappear like other teen stars. I’m just tired of Sara. The whole “robsten” thing is better than this. They dont really confirm the relationship which is fine but they have stuck together and Kstew seems to be more “normal” than Sara who is supposed to be the normal one. She may have millions and a cute guy on her arm but she doesnt flaunt herself and I like that she can just go out in jeans and a tee and doesnt seem to care what people think.

Miki

Posted at 12:48 AM on May 4, 2012

@KRD I was totally drawn in when Taylor first came out. His enthusiasm, his smile and his humble, gracious attitude were so genuine. But I have to wonder at who he pissed off. Last year, everyone in HL wanted to hire him and pay him millions of dollars. All those projects dropped out and Taylor can’t seem to get a decent job now. Why? Not to mention the horrible, viscious things that have been said about him by the critics on his last two movies, Abduction and Breaking Dawn. They went beyond bad reviews, it felt personal. And in my opinion, he was NOT that bad. In fact, I thought he was amazing in Breaking Dawn. He shed real tears when Jacob broke down after Bella “died”. That’s something Kristen has been unable to do throughout the whole saga, and Bella cried at the drop of a hat! LOL I do believe he angered someone (or his father did), and that is why his career is non-existent right now. But we’ll probably never know the truth. I feel bad for him, and I wonder if that’s part of the reason why he’s gone back to the girl that knew him before he became famous. It’s a security thing. I don’t need to be a body language expert to see that he is not a happy camper right now, and being around Sara does not seem to make him any happier. LOL JS

Posted at 2:05 AM on May 4, 2012

@Miki
I agree with you!! I thought he did a wonderful job in Breaking Dawn. Even my husband agreed with me!! We thought he had the best performance in the whole movie. I could feel the emotion while he was trying to resuscitate Bella during the birth and after her death. I cry every time I watch it! I think the poor box office turnout for abduction and his stage dad are 2 of the reasons why hes not getting the roles but I’m sure there is more. I think EVERYONE overreacted about Abduction. It wasnt a bad movie and his acting wasnt bad. Rob’s “Remember me” flopped at the box office but he still has a ton of roles being thrown at him. I think Taylor is just going to have to take these small roles and work his way back up. Grown ups 2 will get bad reviews and he will be bashed again for his performance in this movie. I HOPE that he does the indie film with Gus Van Sant!! He needs this movie!! I’m sure he feels bad about his career right now..most of the news/reviews are negative and when hes “single” the gay reports start creeping out. I just think that Sara is a bad move on his career!! The on/off again news every couple of months is stupid. I want to hear about projects not this crap over and over again. The grin he had on his face in the pics with Sara from this article didnt look like a true Taylor smile to me. I just think if he was SO in love he would have stayed with her in the first place.

jamie

Posted at 9:11 AM on May 4, 2012

Remember Me was an indie drama though. It was never going to be a big hit. That it tripled its budget at the box office is good for the type of film it was. Abduction was meant to be a crowd pleasing action movie though. The expectations were different. It was made specifically to make money, so people are less forgiving when it underperforms.

I don’t know what Taylor should do to fix this. I guess just keep doing what he’s doing and take as many supporting roles as he can to climb back up. BD2 should put him back in the spotlight as well and maybe that will remind people he’s out there and ready to work.

emma

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 4, 2012

Well he doesn’t know how to handle himself because he isn’t self-aware at all. And his dad basically just makes things worse. I kinda get sad for him too, he was just a naive little boy who got thrown into a whirlwind, and it kind of seems like he’s been bullied a lot ever since.

Miki

Posted at 11:01 PM on May 4, 2012

Not only would Taylor have never left Sara in the first place, but you would see the love and happiness on his face. Even if he refused to touch her. Plus, when you’re in love like that, it’s extremely hard to KEEP your hands off the object of your affection. Look at Beiber/Selena and Miley/Liam as just two examples. Their happiness at being together just radiates off their faces. You can’t hide love.
It doesn’t look like this…

krd

Posted at 2:46 AM on May 5, 2012

I feel VERY sad for him. I know he works very hard and never really gets any praise just being told he is no good at everything he does. His transformation from twilight to new moon showed a lot of hard work and dedication. I was very impressed by that. It has to be hard being young and a normal kid and getting thrown into a whirlwind of craziness plus having a stage dad. I just want to see the hard work and dedication return and continue. I know he gets bullied and I know that I myself am being somewhat of a bully for complaining about sara. I don’t care who he dates and people may think the people complaining about this on here. Are jealous but we r not! We r fans we like him and want him

krd

Posted at 2:49 AM on May 5, 2012

Want him to do well was supposed to be on the end of my last post

St

Posted at 1:53 PM on May 3, 2012

This website is failing too much, is erasing comments constantly. Well… If Taylor need a good girl by his side… you should watch on youtube a fan’s video “Taylor Lautner, I know it’s me” , the girl’s name is Kelsey Serna, she write the song and personally I liked it.

asdfghk

Posted at 11:12 AM on May 3, 2012

Aww look at the Swifties trying to come on this board and gush about Taysquared.Sorry sweethearts but that’s been 4 years ago time to move on.

TaylorSquared

Posted at 1:17 AM on May 3, 2012

Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift were PERFECT for each other. It’s obvious they still like each other. TS said in an interview that TL will be her crush forever. Plus, TS wrote Back to December and apologized to him in it. In an Abduction interview, TL was asked about TS. He looked like he was gonna cry!!! (You can see the video on YouTube). Taylor and Taylor were SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!!! Taylor Lautner, DUMP that Sarah Hicks… she’s probably just dating you cuz you’re famous and HOT… unlike Taylor Swift, who said her first kiss with you in the Movie, Valentine’s Day was,” Life-Changing”!!!!! TaylorSquared FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TV junkie

Posted at 2:32 AM on May 3, 2012

I actually liked them together too. Too bad she said (I personally heard about it on twitter) that they would never get back together.

PS.. Did anyone see New Girl? This week’s episode was like it was written for TL. It was all about backsliding and saying that true love should be simple. lol Also the fact that Nick and his gf have been off and on like three times and no one likes it or her. See? It’s not always about trolling or hating!
It all sounds familiar ;)

Posted at 5:11 AM on May 3, 2012

There’s a reason a relationship is off and on; and the off is the reason they don’t stay together. A TV show is no indicator that these two are going to be together forever. The gossip press, from what I’ve seen, has convienently glossed over the date-and-dump history to sell the idea he’s returning to his 1st love. It uses the term “on-again/off-again relationship” to clean it up.

TV junkie

Posted at 5:26 AM on May 3, 2012

I explained the tv show to point out how what they’re doing isn’t working. It’s purely backsliding and about how if you have to work at it too much it isn’t going to work. Also the Nick part was brought up to point out that trying a relationship again and again annoys others whether they’re haters or not meaning don’t call us crazy if we’re tired of all of this. Should we even care? Nope but I can only read the same thing so many times before it gets old! What’s that phrase about crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? TL and Sara must be frakking insane by now lol

Posted at 7:09 AM on May 3, 2012

I’m sorry I misunderstood. You’re right it is frustrating b/c the team obviously think the public is stuck on stupid. All this does is alienate people on their client, IMO.

krd

Posted at 2:44 AM on May 3, 2012

I liked him with TS as well. I guess its because it brought the nice/sensitive guy image out and it was teenage puppy love. I think he really liked her. TS is in the past though and I don’t think there will be any rekindling. OH! How many times has TL went and watched Sara perform with the clipper cheerleaders? If that EVER happened SOMEONE would have taken a pic. But for TS he flew to Chicago Nashville and went and saw her shows a few times in LA. I understand that TS is a musician/artist and Sara is just a cheerleader but its about supporting the person u r with. If I were her I would be upset that doesn’t drive less than an hour to see me perform but he can hop a flight across the country to see a girl do a show that hes seen multiple times.

YES YES YES

Posted at 4:24 AM on May 3, 2012

TAYLOR SWIFT USES GUY TO WRITE HER SONGS AND SHE USED HER STORY WITH TAYLOR TO WRITE A SONG TOO!! SO OBVIOUSLY HE MAY LIKED HER BUT NOT ANYMORE! HE APPARENTLY NEVER WENT BACK TO HER! RIGHT? BUT SEEMS TO GO BACK TO SARA? SO SWIFTIES STOP SAYING SHE AWS HIS TRUE LOVE SARA WAS!!! YOU CAN’T TELL A FLING OF 3 MONTHS IS A REAL LOVE STORY!
I FOR MYSELF THINK HE WANTS TO DATE AND FIND A GIRL LIKE KRISTEN STEW CAUSE SHE ISN’T FAKE LIKE SWIFT!

Ash

Posted at 9:21 AM on May 3, 2012

TaylorSquared that was an awesome comment! I wish Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner were still together!

Mia

Posted at 11:31 PM on May 2, 2012

What’s this trolls thing? I don’t understand the reference. Is that what people call people with opinions unlike their own? Isn’t name calling just as bad as hating?

Hoe

Posted at 10:17 PM on May 2, 2012

Hey you guys we should start a fan “Sara Hell No!” Lol!

Bliss

Posted at 8:06 PM on May 2, 2012

Did anyone notice Taylor’s hat? June Mountain is known for winter sports and weddings. I think they are perfect for one another and all you haters need to get over yourselves. You are all a bunch of bullies!

Posted at 8:16 PM on May 2, 2012

If they were perfect for each other, TL would not have dumped her THREE TIMES for high profile girls.

krd

Posted at 10:18 PM on May 2, 2012

I wonder if his dad has anything to do with this and if that stage dad stuff printed was true? I guess we will never know!

krd

Posted at 3:44 AM on May 3, 2012

@aquarious64…I just read one of your post on here that he spent $50k on gifts for TS? Holy crap! That’s a lot of $ to spend on a short term relationship even if you have millions!

Posted at 7:17 AM on May 3, 2012

That was what was reported. Don’t try and tell me that doesn’t sting Sara. She’s known him the longest and she gets inexpensive gifts. She got a $1700 purse for Valentine’s Day (she put the purse on her Twitter page, along with other trinkets like a flower base) That’s cheap by TL’s bank account standards. She got bagged on this board for those gifts (yep, I led the charge) and the images were eventually taken down (probably she got bashed on Twitter for it.)

Posted at 1:32 PM on May 3, 2012

I think the purse was $1700 but she got the clutch which was $900. And it was from last season so maybe less. Maybe he spent more on her for her birthday? Who knows!! She tries too hard to fit into the “celebrity” lifestyle with material things but she doesnt fit and never will. If you want to live the lifestyle, you have to earn it. And this first love from HS crap is in the past just like TS (even though I liked them). You grow up and move on. He has no problems moving on once a new girl comes along but I feel like she just waits around for him to come back. I had an on/off again relationship with a guy in HS that I was in love with and whenever we were “off” and he dated a new girl I was devastated! Being young and stupid, I let this continue for like 5 years after HS until I decided it was time to move on for good. And I tried the “best friends” thing with him as well..he did great with it but friends never ran through my head..i wanted to be dating and that was it!

Ash

Posted at 10:14 PM on May 2, 2012

If he thinks she is so perfect for him he should acknowledge her to the public, hold her hand, put his hands around her waist, play with each other in public, smile more! Damn! We are not haters we are just sharing our opinions it is fun!

Posted at 10:38 PM on May 2, 2012

Preach! and add take her to Hollywood events and walk the red carpet. He acts like he’s ashamed of her. Properly introduce her to his colleagues. George Clooney is always public with his flavor of the month. Geez, even married men have treated their mistreess and/or baby mamas better.

Posted at 11:41 PM on May 2, 2012

mistresses

kk

Posted at 7:27 PM on May 2, 2012

@aquarius LOL! I couldn’t agree more! “she is advertising to the world she is not smarter than a 5th grader with these tweets” Just for 2008 history’s sake: “LCollins was also the host of HollywoodLife Magazine’s 5th Annual Hollywood Style Awards in Los Angeles.” Do u see why certain blogs may protect LC? TS,Gomez each have worked on their success, but LC has influential connection$$. It is honorable for any celeb to remember earlier friendships, but I cannot believe this situation an authentic romance. Good luck TL!

Anon

Posted at 6:25 PM on May 2, 2012

Read it. It says he went out with his ex-girlfriend lol When did they go from everyone swearing they’re back together to an article calling her an unidentified blonde to an ex now lol

Posted at 11:44 PM on May 2, 2012

You have a point. Maybe the writers are not willing to call Sara his current gf b/c of the history.

Hoe

Posted at 5:21 PM on May 2, 2012

I wonder are they having sex? Taylor looks like he can do it right! Maybe that is why she can’t let go or maybe she is hangin on for her own publicity!

Posted at 5:49 PM on May 2, 2012

Are you trying to say that Sara’s “rhymes with stick” whipped? If that’s the case she’s really bad off.

Posted at 5:01 PM on May 2, 2012

@HP&Twilight – the true love and wedding planner are figures of speech by me; I never said these are direct quotes. The blogs are selling the idea how wonderful it is for him to go back to his H.S. sweetheart. It’s a good angle to use – it plays to a down-to-earth image and it feeds the fantasy teen girls have that they have a chance with him.

For Abduction – the US box office take was $28 million plus in 12 weeks. By US standards that’s considered a flop and US studios take only the US box office into account. Action movies are suppose to make back well over $100 million overall to be considered a success, $150 million plus is better. Abduction made $82 million plus overall. The foreign markets are considered gravy; in this case foreign box office help back the production costs. DVD sales help in that regard too.