Taylor Lautner's New Date With Ex-Girlfriend Sara Hicks

Tue, May 1, 2012 12:35pm EDT by 321 Comments
Taylor Lautner Dating

niya

Posted at 4:58 PM on May 2, 2012

And to other people not going to name any names dissing TL acting abilities he may not be the best, but he has potential so if he wants that Oscar he may get one if he works hard for one. Remember this is the present not the future until then we’ll just have to wait and see.

Ashley

Posted at 5:00 PM on May 2, 2012

I love Taylor Lautner!

wes

Posted at 4:51 PM on May 2, 2012

There not fans there just a bunch of trolls who loves to start drama everytime he’s out spotted with someone.

niya

Posted at 4:50 PM on May 2, 2012

@ St no disrespect to you but, I speak for myself and certain people when I say not everyone hates his relationship with Sara. She seems to be sweet, but for me personally I wouldn’t waste my time on somebody who didn’t know if they wanted to be with me or not. Or became the ‘other choice’ if some celeb eyecandy is or isn’t on their arm at them time. Not dissing Taylor either but, I wouldn’t settle for that period.

so stupid

Posted at 4:48 PM on May 2, 2012

@Ha Please, He never once complain about being in the spotlight. I suggest you your facts straight before you jump in the conversation..

Ha please

Posted at 6:17 PM on May 2, 2012

I’m not saying that. I’m saying that’s what HPtwilight fan is saying. this person is saying that he wants to act but not be in the public eye and I’m asking how he’d achieve that. That he would know that one comes with the other. I never said he was complaining, I simply stated that if he doesn’t want to talk about it like this other person suggests he should do something else. So I suggest that you actually read what i’m saying before you comment on my conversation.

HpandTwilightfan

Posted at 6:42 PM on May 2, 2012

And that’s what I’ve Been trying to say he dosent complain so y do others have to call him out just for being spotted out once or twice he isn’t a fame whore . But obviously my point is hard to come across .

Ha please

Posted at 4:39 PM on May 2, 2012

Hptwilightfan. He says he wants an Oscar. How is he going to achieve that without being a household name? I’m sorry but you’re just naive if you think that he wants to be the best actor out there but he doesn’t want to be known.

Hpandtwilightfan

Posted at 6:45 PM on May 2, 2012

I can’t ReMember Kate winslet being a household name before she won an Oscar for titanic she wasn’t even suppose to play the role of Rose.

St

Posted at 3:56 PM on May 2, 2012

Some Taylor’s fans are really destroyers. What kind of fans are you? I read all the posts and he don’t have a chance here. Anything he does or doesn’t is wrong for you, anything he says or not is wrong too! Better if you are going to find another celebrity to give your bitter support.

Beyoisha KNowlesz

Posted at 3:46 PM on May 2, 2012

haha This seem Make up Story Bet it just a PS to get PPL talking about them.

Hmmm

Posted at 2:16 PM on May 2, 2012

As long as Taylor is happy then cool. I do feel that going back and forth with someone does seem to be a little ehh. I don’t know their situation and I’m sure they will always have some part of themselves that will love eachother but, if you supposedly love someone you wouldn’t keep dumping them then going back to them to figure out you want to be with that person or not. Of course people change, and grow up it doesn’t always mean that they’ll end up together because as you can see there still is some growing up to do if you catch my drift.

really

Posted at 1:24 PM on May 2, 2012

@KRD oh please TSwift uses these guys for hit records and Selena is getting a celeb boost just for dry humping with JB infront of the paps. they are all the same.

lord

Posted at 10:39 AM on May 2, 2012

Damn this kid can’t go now were with out getting his head chop off on here!

trolls

Posted at 10:36 AM on May 2, 2012

LOL these trolls are worst then those nonstens.

TrueLoveWins

Posted at 10:30 AM on May 2, 2012

Omg I love them together. I love highschool sweethearts, I think its adorable. I hope they stay together forever.

Kate

Posted at 9:36 AM on May 2, 2012

Wow, so many comments from people who know his life. And you wonder why Taylor never goes out or tells people about himself. If no-one was on the date with them you don’t know what what they were doing there. Let them enjoy themselves.

Me

Posted at 9:42 AM on May 2, 2012

Whatever. As someone else said, he knows what he signed up for. Don’t want to be recognized? Do something else. There are many jobs out there where no one knows what you do or cares who you do. Boohoo because he didn’t know acting came at a price. *eye roll*

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 10:07 AM on May 2, 2012

please taylor signed up to act not to be a public figure. why should he have to be photographed ?why should he have to tell people his life?, when all he wants to do is act its a job just like any other. you dont see an accountant being followed around by papz hurling abuse at them so why should they be treated any different . i feel for the actors like taylor and kristian who wnat to act for the acting not the publicity like others.

aquarius64

Posted at 10:16 AM on May 2, 2012

They are treated differently because that is the nature of business. There are ways to avoid the paps to maintain privacy. Other celebrities have done this successfully. When you purposely walk out of the front of a restaurant with a “new” gf you want to get your name in the news because you know the paps are there. But by doing that you open yourself and your companion up for criticism and scrutiny.

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 10:19 AM on May 2, 2012

and so far he has hardly been spotted out with the new girlfriend how many pictures have been spotted of them since the year began two or three big whoop. also ever thought he gets tired of having to sneak out the back and just wants to be as normal as possible so thats why he goes through the front door .

Maya

Posted at 3:51 PM on May 2, 2012

I believe they are just friends enjoying each others company! Besides Taylor is probably tired of not beiung to just do whatever he wants to do. He better enjoy the attention because he may fade away fast!

Ha please

Posted at 11:54 AM on May 2, 2012

Good lord! You’re joking right? It’s a shame that you’re an HP fan lol Being an actor and being a public figure are not mutually exclusive to each other! If he thought they were then he’s a dolt. An accountant? Really? Because an accountant signs up to work in an office and not to be seen by millions. If TL signed up for a job that means his face is going to be seen by millions then millions are going to see his face. Maybe it comes with age but one quickly finds out that if you do the crime you should be willing to do the time. Just in case you didn’t get that TL signed up to be in the public eye so therefore can’t complain when the public wants to know things. It’s like gossiping with your friends but on a grander scale. Bored now, his job banks on him being newsworthy so he should be thanking everyone here because they keep him relevant.

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 12:03 PM on May 2, 2012

i was using an accountant as an example what would you either i say a teacher a banker either way yuo would shoot it down also what does being a hp fan have to do with anything.i beleive that they sign a contract to promote a movie not promote their life .

Ha please

Posted at 12:53 PM on May 2, 2012

Lol The HP thing was just a dig. And you’re right. Any job that doesn’t require limelight that you mention I’ll shoot down. Duh. So what you’re saying and this isn’t a dig, is that he signed up to be known across the world but then gets upset when exactly that happens? There has to be a miscommunication here! If you’re famous people are going to want to know about you. That’s just the way the world works. He could be doing something else entirely..hey you said accountant, teacher and whatever else. Maybe he’d be happier doing that where no one will bother him. Also if he wants to be private why go out in LA? They’ve been around where they live and no one bothers him so this screams to me that he wanted to be seen. This always happens when news on him slows down. We don’t hear anything for weeks and then he’s seen with her and the rumors start until the next time it dies down and he’s seen with her again.

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 1:46 PM on May 2, 2012

have you thought that maybe he signed up to act not to be known across the world there is a difference . why not go out in la he lives there or close by why should he not be allowed out. if he really wanted to be that publicised as you are trying to protray wouldnt there be pictures of him . here there and everywhere ??

maya

Posted at 3:54 PM on May 2, 2012

Ha please, I agree with your comment. He did sign on for this and he should be thankful that we do talk about him!

aquarius64

Posted at 10:08 AM on May 2, 2012

People are putting this bunch on blast here because people feel like they are being played for fools, IMO. For me, the history makes me question this.

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 11:48 AM on May 2, 2012

how are you being played a fool . what do you gain from knowing who he does and dosent go out with.??

aquarius64

Posted at 12:31 PM on May 2, 2012

Simply, the articles (with the help of the publicist) are selling to the public this is true love and the wedding planners need to be on high alert. It’s a means to get his name out there and hoping the public forgets his first big movie he carried tanked. Frankly he should own up to that mistake and move forward with the new role in Grown Up 2, info on the Van Sant project would be welcomed as well. Those of us who know the history are familiar with the dating pattern are skeptical. Bottom line – the client and the publicist make the decision on what is seen by the public and they made the decision to put his love life out there.

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 1:48 PM on May 2, 2012

what magazine state that this is true love and a wedding planner is be on high alert ?
and abduction didnt tank here in the uk or others world wide from what i can remember just a bit in the us .

aquarius64

Posted at 8:49 AM on May 2, 2012

Hello and how are you?! I’ve been reading your comments so far and they have been hoots!!

@anon – LOL for the lather, rinse, repeat reference.

@KRD, @kim & @codex – ITA. The date-and-dump pattern makes him look bad and her look spineless.

@49 & @ adrian – ditto on the outfit. It looks like Wolverine got a hold of her jeans. If I’m on a date one of the most handsome men around (especially going to a nice restaurant) I’d dress to impress (mainly my date) or look presentable, but that’s just me.

Back to KRD – I totally agree about his PR team. Who do they think they’re fooling here? TL’s teenybopper fans might lap up this high school reunion, but older folks (people he needs to grow his career) are not buying. There’s even a pattern on how he rolls out the gf: they are photographed walking out from the front of a restaurant and sitting in the car, just like these pictures. (Check old pictures of TL on dates with Swifty and Lilly Collins.) And they wonder why quite a few people think his romances are fake? This reunion ginned up the gay allegations again.

Also, now that Sara has been trotted out so many times, I would not be surprised if some in the gossip media feel they have license to root around in her past, looking for dirt. She’s somewhat of a public figure being a LA Clippers cheerleader. High school sweetheart or not, TL’s team better have vetted her to make sure she has nothing in her past that would prove embarassing to their client if it comes out.

HL, do not block this. You do and it proves you’re on someone’s payroll.

KRD

Posted at 12:28 PM on May 2, 2012

@Aquarius

The wolverine comment was hilarious!!
I just find this girl to be so fake. I believe that it is a good thing for a celebrity to date a “normal” person but you dont see Matt Damons wife (for example) tweeting it up. She may not use his name in the tweets but we all know who shes talking about! And the posting and deleting verifies this. I didnt feel this way when he was seen out and about with TS, LC and SG. I believe that these girls were true to who they are (or at least they play it off well). You dont see these girls tweeting about how the guys they are dating bought them pricey items and so on. We know they have $ and have things but I feel like she needs to constantly show people that she has things also. I dont follow her on twitter anymore but I’m sure shes still posting the same old stuff. I have stood by TL I think mainly because he is a fellow michigander. I want so badly for him to achieve this amazing career that he hopes for. I know he is only to blame for his career heading in the wrong direction but I just feel this same story over and again is bad for it. I’d like to see him with a girl celebrity or not that is not insecure about herself…someone that is not 80 lbs and still trying to lose weight. Someone that is career focused and not just worried about her hair, nails, tanning and shopping. Emma Stone would be awesome!! You wont see a girl like Emma or even a girl like her in movies like grown ups 2 though!! Looks like hes stuck with Sara until he gets his career back on track!!

aquarius64

Posted at 5:40 PM on May 2, 2012

I can understand your disappointment. TL seems like a personalbe guy but he has made some bad professional and personal choices that have dinged his image in some people’s eyes. I know about Sara’s chatter on make-up, nails, shopping, etc.; that’s on her public twitter page. I don’t expect her to write a doctoral thesis, but she is advertising to the world she is not smarter than a 5th grader with these tweets. (As for the gifts, I think she’s fully aware Swifty got $50,000 in gifts from TL on her b-day and she wants to show the world he’s willing to spend money on her.) TL is image conscious; but is this how TL want people to see him – that he is attracted to a girl who comes off like a bimbo? You got to wonder if Hollywood is laughing behind his back on this or it feels that Sara is not worthy of any respect from them.

aquarius64

Posted at 5:44 PM on May 2, 2012

….HW is laughing at him behind his back….

maya

Posted at 3:59 PM on May 2, 2012

Wow aquarius64 you have some good post! Thanks for chiming in with a good word!

grrrrrr

Posted at 8:03 AM on May 2, 2012

Hollywood Life website – “Where the mean and vicious like to meet to trash perfectly nice people. Come, vent your inner hatefulness.” This couple has been best friends and, yes ladies, LOVERS since 2006 (if the websites are correct)and have remained friends and in love all these years. Is there anything wrong with committment? I think that Taylor has finally told his PR people to leave him alone when it comes to his relationship with Sara! “Do unto others what you would have them do unto you.” Remember that before you hit “post”.

Yadi

Posted at 9:12 AM on May 2, 2012

You must be new or really young. Love means he doesn’t dump her even once let alone a recorded 3 times. And BTW I can take a hit as well as I can give one. Anyone over the age of 13 can. AND as public figures not everyone is going to like either one of them. So HL should be “The website where one can go to drop honesty but then get crucified for it by people who don’t live in the real world.”

Posted at 4:50 AM on May 2, 2012

God, whats up with her outfits? I mean come on! She dating Lautner and look really hideous. God, i so in love with Lautner and I just agrhhhh lookin at this pic..

Codex

Posted at 4:24 AM on May 2, 2012

Anyone notice that he’s horrible when it comes to Sara? Like recently, he stands away from her and has a fake smile. She opens her own car door. Lol don’t find it funny? Look up pics where he opens the door for TS and LC.But also in the past, if you believe the rumors, he dumped her AFTER he was into SG, later broke up with SG just fine. Then was seen again with Sara. Then suddenly he’s totally in lurv with TS. TS messed that one up here. Then he’s seen with Sara again just to dump her once again AFTER he has the hots for LC, who also dumprd her other for TL. Then he and LC maybe had a messy break up but it wasn’t because either one was into someone else like it seems to be with Sara, it was just because it wasn’t working out. Point is, Sara is the only one he doesn’t seem to respect when it comes to dating. Plus, the only person he ever looked in love with was TS IMHO.

Kim

Posted at 5:21 AM on May 2, 2012

Yeah he doesnt treat her good “publicly” like the celebrity girls he was infatuated with BUT this girl must be totally ok with it. She also must be ok with always looking like they are “just friends”. Selena and T Swift are more into PDA and thats probably why he gets dumped by the cool chicks and “settles” with Sara.

aquarius64

Posted at 8:45 AM on May 2, 2012

Read the Daily Mail column about the reunion. Several paragraphs in it talks about Taylor’s career taking a hit and it’s “understandable” why he returned to Sara with those circumstances. Nice way to imply he wouldn’t date Sara and be so public with her now if his career were rising further.

Maya

Posted at 4:03 PM on May 2, 2012

Codex I thought that I was the only one who noticed these things. he does not look all that happy with Sara and you are right he nevers opens the door for her. I am really curious about these two.

Nora

Posted at 2:54 AM on May 2, 2012

I do not think they are going to last cause she is busy with her life and taylor is busy with his life too so i think they should move on sorry but friends move on

KRD

Posted at 9:49 PM on May 1, 2012

This is starting to get a little disgusting!! Seriously!! This on and off crap has been in the news for the past 4 years. I don’t know any other celebrity that does this. I honestly think he does this to hide the fact that he is gay or at least so people don’t think that he is. The thought has even crossed my mind that she knows he is gay and pays her to go out with him!! LOL!! How else could she afford her luxurious lifestyle?!? If he loves acting so much and would like to win an Oscar someday he should be focusing on his career and getting better roles. And did Sara pick that outfit up at a garage sale before she went out? I am a big fan of TL’s and will continue to follow what he does and see his movies but let’s hear something new and exciting career wise or even a NEW girlfriend. He’s been SO boring lately!!

Lana

Posted at 1:23 AM on May 2, 2012

I know! This is the only thing he’s known for right now and that totally sucks! Like everyone else says it makes him look like a jerk and her look weak. What girl in her right mind would put up with someone like that? I’m totally blaming him here even though she should have had the ovaries to tell him to leave her alone after he did this to her the second time. And if they haven’t dated or aren’t dating she needs to stop with the implying they are and he needs to just put the rumor to rest. I get he wants privacy but baby he signed up for the crazy life and knew full well being under a microscope was part of it. I feel no pity for smart people who make stupid decisions. Once he decided he was going to be an actor he signed his privacy over to the public. If he lets this fester all it’s going to do is piss crazy fans off and his career (which usually relies on talent) will slowly fade away in the night. Now hurry up and read this before HL removes it like the cowards they are because I’m stepping on ties here.

Lana

Posted at 1:26 AM on May 2, 2012

Into the night and stepping on toes. I misspell when I’m annoyed and ranting.

KRD

Posted at 4:06 AM on May 2, 2012

I agree that when you become a celebrity you sign up for this!! Especially if you are going out to eat in LA!! Way to keep things private!! I liked Taylor and his whole nice guy image but I do agree this makes him look like a jerk. I feel like this is ALWAYS the “new” news on Taylor. I would love to see movie news, charity work or maybe going out with some of his other friends. And why doesn’t he just say he is dating someone when asked? The crazy fans are going to be just as upset seeing him with a girl so you might as well just admit it. I don’t know who represents him but they need to be replaced. And when he makes appearances and does interviews he always says the same things and tells the same stories over and over again. It’s almost like he is told what to say and rehearses it. I hope that once they are over AGAIN that they part ways and he focuses on his career. But you KNOW how things will roll in the next 6 months..TL filming grown ups 2, TL spotted on dinner date with costar and once hes back home..TL out and about with ex-girlfriend/hs sweetheart!! Like I said before, I really like him and I think he has potential but is moving fast in the wrong direction.

KRD

Posted at 4:12 AM on May 2, 2012

I meant to say his career is moving fast in the wrong direction!! LOL!! Happens when I rant also!!

Maya

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 2, 2012

True That!

Anon

Posted at 6:48 PM on May 1, 2012

Oh please. This “relationship” (for lack of a synonym meaning delusional)…reads like the directions on a shampoo bottle but instead of lather, rinse, repeat it’s date, dump for someone else, repeat. We’ll see come coed time on the set of grown ups 2.

Adrian

Posted at 3:47 PM on May 1, 2012

I don’t know whether to appreciate or make fun of the fact that she dresses like a hobo…

Me

Posted at 3:12 PM on May 1, 2012

Well there you go. They’ve been seen a bunch of times. Apparently neither one of them learned anything from dumping someone and dating like 5 other people. It’s not right to just end something and try to pick it up when there’s no one else and you’re bored. This makes that kid look bad.

Lol

Posted at 2:32 PM on May 1, 2012

I tink she’s using him :-(

penelope

Posted at 2:36 PM on May 1, 2012

not wrong, I think just like you

gaby

Posted at 2:28 PM on May 1, 2012

Grown ups 2 making of is about to start!
I let you guys with this, think inteligent LOL

lily

Posted at 1:15 PM on May 1, 2012

they’re cute together :)

gaby

Posted at 3:05 PM on May 2, 2012

And none of thes girls deserved the gentle and sweet guy that he is! NONE OF THEM! I agree Penelope I always thought that him and Emma watson will be a Perfect couple!

Sally

Posted at 3:21 PM on May 5, 2012

I’m not sure…not in not sure lol

olga