Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Nominated For MTV Movie Awards Best Kiss

Reviews on Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer

Posted at 12:04 PM on May 1, 2014

By granting our review, we’ll give money $0.01 to
a specialized cause.

kaos murah

Posted at 11:56 PM on June 29, 2012

Excellent weblog right here! Also your website rather a lot up very fast! What web host are you the use of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink to your host? I want my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Karina

Posted at 4:53 AM on June 1, 2012

ROBERTTT AND KRISTENNN…!!!!!!I LOVE THEM……..
I LOVE BD N ROBSTEN…

bluebird

Posted at 2:37 AM on May 22, 2012

BEST KISS!!!?….. ROBSTEN ALL THE WAY!!!! who’s Lawrence and Hutcherson anyway? no chemistry!

Gummy Bears

Posted at 5:14 PM on May 26, 2012

If you don’t know them, how can you judge whether they have chemistry or not? -_-

Another invalid argument by an arrogant, obsessive twihard. No offence.

bluebird

Posted at 2:14 AM on June 1, 2012

Because you are a CERTIFIED MORON!!! what I want to emphasize is that….LISTEN YOU MORON!!! hahahaha!……what I want to emphasize is that THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS ROBERT PATTINSON AND KRISTEN STEWART!!! While that big fatty faced LAWRENCE and shorty liliputian Hutcherson are just one shot fame deal! YES I AM AN ARROGANT AND OBSESSIVE TWIHARD FAN! AND I WANT YOU TO GO TO HELL!!!

Cynthia

Posted at 1:07 PM on May 20, 2012

I love Rupert and Emma kiss but if they won’t win it’s ok because we didn’t saw anything rob and Kristin are made for each other an hunger game I proud of it bu Harry will Always be in my heart

jasmine

Posted at 8:11 PM on May 12, 2012

i vote for the hunger games kiss because their kiss wasn’t just a plain old kiss it was a kiss of survival, and i think it was powerful, breaking dawn kiss is just another awkward Robert and Kristen kiss get over yourselves robstens if that is what you call yourselves, twilight is over who cares im done with it and i’m excited for the hunger games!!!! HAPPY HUNGER GAMES, AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

bluebird

Posted at 12:00 AM on May 10, 2012

In order to win the title BEST KISS AWARD, couple should first have excellent chemistry ON SCREEN!!!For me, ROBERT PATTINSON and KRISTEN STEWART is still the BEST and UNBEATABLE TANDEM when it comes to BEST KISS AWARD!!! Story and direction might go for HUNGER GAMES. But for Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence as nominees for BEST KISS AWARD? You gotta be kidding!!!

JennHale

Posted at 9:01 PM on May 26, 2012

I absolutely agree with you! (;

Maria

Posted at 8:22 PM on May 9, 2012

Is it just me or is Twilight Breaking Dawn only up for two nominations when they are usually up for more like Best male or Female? I think since they always win some people (like my husband) think the awards is fixed……

JennHale

Posted at 9:03 PM on May 26, 2012

I think so too! because before this had twilight written all over it but now its all about the hunger games! and okay whatever it might have a big fanbase but nowhere near as dedicated and as crazy as the TwiHards! so yeah i think its fixed too!

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 11:19 AM on May 3, 2012

congratulations, I am proud of you Roberto, is an other nomination to your successful race of character actor, I believe that you are locating very well, ahead my young friend………. and give us more kisses ha ha ha ha ha!

Habibe

Posted at 1:09 AM on May 3, 2012

I watched hunger game and the kiss wasn’t that big of a deal was pretty crap sooooo I’m hoping robsten win it I’m a big twilight fan

james gordon

Posted at 6:18 AM on May 5, 2012

Me too, ROBSTEN ALL THE WAY!!!

Rose Marie

Posted at 5:56 PM on May 2, 2012

I think Rob and Kristen should receive the awards. They have worked hard to get where they are in their careers. People need to pay their dues, that is how I Feel. Some of the movies are good I will say, but Rob and Kristen know how too bring things to the screen that the others don’t, that is why they are loved and have so many “FANS” today. Thank You Rob and Kristen for what you have given us and keep up the good work,that is just being your sweet self.

me

Posted at 5:54 PM on May 2, 2012

TWILIGHT ALL THE WAY!!
hey if we, twilighters are stupid, you are more STUPID u know why ? cause even a TWILIGHT word u don’t know how to spell. tnx :P

Yovanny

Posted at 3:33 PM on June 6, 2012

Can I just say what a reduction to secrah out somebody who really is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know how one can bring an issue to gentle and make it important. More folks have to learn this and perceive this side of the story. I cant believe youre no more fashionable since you definitely have the gift.

@hplover114

Posted at 5:49 PM on May 2, 2012

HUNGER GAMES ALL THE WAY! STUPID TWIGHLIGHT FANS HAVE NOOOO IDEA!!!

STFU

Posted at 1:28 PM on May 4, 2012

EXCUSE ME? THE HUNGER GAMES FANS ARE THE WORSE AND THE MOST ANNOYING FANDOM I’VE EVER SEEN…I SAY THAT NOT BECAUSE I’M TWIHARDS…BECAUSE IT’S ALREADY HAPPEN WITH MY COUSIN AND MY SISTER AND SOME OF MY FRIENDS…FIRST THEY REALLY LIKE THE HUNGER GAMES…BUT AFTER SAW YOUR STUPID AND HATEFUL COMMENTS EITHER AT YOUTUBE OR GOSSIP SITE..NOW THEY’RE REALLY ANNOYED WITH YOUR FANDOM…

sara

Posted at 4:05 AM on May 2, 2012

THAT’S NOT FAIR……….

Yuki kaname chan

Posted at 10:14 PM on May 1, 2012

ROBSTEN Will Winner The best kissing…
They so lovely in BD part 1..

Stella perez

Posted at 12:32 PM on May 1, 2012

I love Pattinson and Stewart!!! The best most fun kisses and love scenes! Fresh and sincere!

Ajirah Anran

Posted at 10:51 AM on May 1, 2012

i want Robsten ! the best kiss EVER ~ go robsten go !

k

Posted at 10:23 AM on May 1, 2012

rupert and emma should win that kiss was epic and it finally happened i haven’t seen twilight breaking dawn and the hunger games kiss wasn’t that memorable unlike the crazy stupid love and harry potter one i think one of those should take home the golden popcorn

lollipop

Posted at 9:19 PM on May 5, 2012

You’re absolutely correct, it should be Rupert and Emma who win. It’s what people have been waiting for, for 10 years! And it was amazing.

Terka

Posted at 10:01 AM on May 1, 2012

Robsten!
I want see their kiss <3

Bea :)

Posted at 9:39 AM on May 1, 2012

ROBSTEN ALL THE WAY!

delia

Posted at 9:37 AM on May 1, 2012

i will vote for Robsten and Breaking Dawn over and over!

Anonymous