Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Were Robbed By MTV Movie Awards

Tue, May 1, 2012 10:18am EST by 114 Comments

business credit cards

Posted at 7:48 AM on July 7, 2012

I am extremely inspired along with your writing talents as neatly as with the format to your weblog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it your self? Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..

Workers Compensation Lawyer

Posted at 2:47 PM on June 9, 2012

I have been surfing online greater than three hours nowadays, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s beautiful value sufficient for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the internet might be a lot more useful than ever before.

nikah şekeri

Posted at 6:29 PM on June 8, 2012

hi!,I love your writing very so much! proportion we communicate extra about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this house to solve my problem. May be that is you! Having a look ahead to peer you.

social media marketing in usa|florida social media marketing|global internet solutions|youtube marketing in los angeles|youtube marketing in florida|youtube marketing in california|social media marketing in la|social media marketing in california|usa soci

Posted at 9:01 AM on June 7, 2012

naturally like your web-site however you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very bothersome to inform the truth on the other hand I will definitely come again again.

Wordpresss SEO

Posted at 4:19 AM on June 4, 2012

I’m no longer positive where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I must spend some time finding out much more or understanding more. Thank you for magnificent information I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

www.rutasenbicicleta.net

Posted at 1:06 AM on June 4, 2012

I don’t even know the way I stopped up right here, however I believed this put up was once good. I don’t know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

Instant Boyfriend Online

Posted at 6:36 AM on June 3, 2012

Undeniably imagine that that you said. Your favourite reason seemed to be at the web the simplest thing to have in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst people think about worries that they just do not realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the whole thing with no need side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

Full Movie site

Posted at 10:02 PM on June 1, 2012

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

Amy

Posted at 3:50 PM on May 31, 2012

They weren’t robbed. They didn’t deserve to be up for Best Female or Best Male lead roles at all when compared to the performances given by the other actors and actresses up there. They’re performances in Breaking Dawn (as well as in all the other Twiilight movies) were mediocre at best compared to some of the other work they’ve done. The only reason they’ve won before is because of the Twilight mania and Twi-hards constantly revoting,

katie

Posted at 7:26 PM on May 24, 2012

They only have one year left etc should have given it to them and then forgot about it when the whole saga is over. You can’t like something for three out of five times then not give them credit for the best of it all( the last 2)

Karla

Posted at 12:47 PM on May 9, 2012

in mtvs defense I think twilight didnt get nominatted for much to give other movies time to shine cause next year ITS GOING TO BE ALL ABOUT TWILIGHT CAUSE ITS THE LAST MOVIE and the hunger games cast deserve to win just like the first twilight movie got there moment and win.the hunger games deserve the same and for me a fan of both movie series am glad just like the first twilight movie the hunger games will get these awards josh deserves that award as much.as rob did for the first twilight :) that aside I hope we finally get that romantic kiss from rob&kristen this year when they win best kiss and next year for the last twilight movie when they win best kiss they just full on makeout ^_^ kristen&robert are the HOTTEST AND MOST FAMOUS COUPLE IN HOLLYWOOD AND NOT EVEN THE HUNGER GAMES CAN TAKE THAT AWAY AND WHILE WE HAVE 5 movies to love the hunger games has 3 movies cause I dont see them making the third last book in to a 2 part movie.also I CANTCANT WAIT FOR SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN :) LOVE KRISTEN STEWART LOVE ROBERT PATTINSON ^_^ love that there so down to earth when there so famous

Hope

Posted at 10:31 PM on June 5, 2012

When u put it this way I agrree BUT mtv knows the twi-hards and know not for a second The Hunger games would win anything ……Twilight went up for only 2 awards and we got both thats just to show how Twi-hards are so loyal….I made sure i voted every day till…MTV better not mess with us next year and give twilight respect to go out with a BANG!!!!oh i like the hunger games too:D but my <3 is TWILIGHT

Flutella

Posted at 5:16 PM on June 6, 2012

Yh i agree wif yah, i luv hunger games bt twilight will always be my fev.

Tiffany

Posted at 6:57 PM on May 8, 2012

Twilight dominates the MTV awards every year so the world isn’t going to end since they didn’t get the same power this year. Let other movies have a chance. Personally speaking, 2011 MTV awards I was tired of watching the twilight actors heading to the stage every 5 minutes. I love Twilight but be reasonable people.

Fed up

Posted at 11:58 AM on May 8, 2012

I am just waiting for this so called mtv awards show to be over and hope the two categories for BD and Best kiss are won by Twilight. It will be ironic if R/K aren’t there because they are too busy promoting their other movies that are coming out. BTW, they will be getting ready for a more prestigious awards gathering…..CANNES.
mtv who??? Not watching, because I’m not going to help pay for their sponsorship (commercials).

tori

Posted at 5:29 PM on May 5, 2012

I can’t stand Emma Stone,She was ok in Harry Potter, but as a person, I can’t stand her, she gives a air about her like she is better than most,ppl like that just erk me….I don’t find her pretty, not even cute, just average…I still don’t like her.Kristen Stewart needs to slap her,If Emma has a chance she will be all over Robert.

Tiffany

Posted at 7:04 PM on May 8, 2012

Emma stone was NOT in Harry potter. Your thinking of Emma Watson

j.s.

Posted at 4:59 AM on May 5, 2012

omg,you fans really need to chill already.your more upset with this than rob and kris.they were not robbed,nor was the twi saga discriminated gainst.ro and kris both have a few of the golden popcorns,as does tay and ash.so please,
for the love of god would you allsto bsahing the other movies,mainly THG (not HG) and namecalling those actors.it
just makes you all seem petty and childish and silly.
besides,if r/k win best kiss,it’s not like they are going
to finally give you all the big kiss yu’ve been waiting for.
as i said,rob and kris ar perfectly fine with it.and yes,i
know this for a fact.believe me or don’t believe me.won’t
change the fact that i actually know them.
look at it this way,you all loved and paised mtv when the twi movies were up for almost everythig and winning a lot.
but now you are cursing and bashing mtv over 2 noms.
and by all means,don’t watch the awards show.i’m pretty sure that they will be ok w/out you all.
and to think i actually was expecting you all to be mature
about this.but i guess i expected too much.

KStew Krew

Posted at 1:57 PM on May 4, 2012

It’s not about being a faithful Twilight fan or a faithful Rob or Kristen fan…it’s about what is HOT and yes that would be Rob and Kristen together smoldering up the big screen effortlessly the way they do. MTV you really do s-ck big time. To all those who have posted against how wonderful HG is I say thank you. HG is pathetic. No chemistry there at all. Just a huge reason to not watch MTV thank you.

bluebird

Posted at 5:28 AM on May 4, 2012

I HATE MTV! f**k! with that rotten popcorn award!!! I really love ROB and KRISTEN! Incredibly sweet and adorable couple!