Kristen Stewart Admits She Always Likes 'Dressing Down'

Tue, May 1, 2012 9:49am EDT by 8 Comments
Kristen Stewart Style

The down-to-earth star admits she feels most comfortable when she’s dressing  young and Californian and loves wearing functional clothing — she’s so normal!

Kristen Stewart may look gorgeous when she’s working a red carpet, but don’t let her glam appearance fool you! In fact, the star admits that even when she tries to get dressed and look nice, it just isn’t her thing.

The star, who channels a ’60s retro vibe on the cover of ELLE UK sporting a new ‘do and a knit Jill Sander two-piece said, “I just wear very functional clothes. When I’m in London I feel so dressed down and young and Californian. Even if I try to look nice when I go out for dinner, I just don’t have that thing. I will always wear no socks in be like, ‘F***, it’s freezing; what am I doing?’”

K-Stew definitely seems most comfortable when she’s dressing down — it’s so refreshing to see that she’s so normal and down-to-earth! Do you agree or do you wish she would get herself together and start dressing more chic?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Valentina

Posted at 12:22 PM on May 2, 2012

NO, really? I never would’ve guessed. Seriously some of these articles are so dumb. I don’t like Kristen at all but I knew that. And then you guys are saying Taylor Swift got implants? No, some of us just have little breasts and have a good push-up bra in hand. Seriously guys, THINK! I don’t like Taylor either but GEEZ it’s not always the biggest things.

Rosalie

Posted at 2:10 AM on May 2, 2012

kristen is so pretty just see the drees is so beautiful……I like her dress..

so nice….go kristen

hellyeah

Posted at 1:24 AM on May 2, 2012

seriously… ? i love the way she dresses ..! simple but fashionable enough to present herself .. <3 even if its kinda boyish sometimes <3

olivia

Posted at 7:03 PM on May 1, 2012

KRISTEN IS AN AMAZING ACTRESS WOMAN AND SHE ALWAYS LOOK’S BEAUTIFUL STYLISH AND SEXY WHEN SHE DRESSE’ UP FOR PREMIERE OR DOING INTERVIEW’S ON MORNING OR LATE NIGHT TALK SHOWS AND HER WITH NO SOCKS IT WORKS! SHE DOESNT NEED TO CHANGE HER STYLE BE IT DRESSED UP OR DRESSED DOWN.

kath

Posted at 3:28 PM on May 1, 2012

She looks like a homeless person. :(

olivia

Posted at 7:04 PM on May 1, 2012

SHE DOESNT LOOK LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON-KATH SO SHUT UP

Made

Posted at 9:19 AM on May 2, 2012

well, just the face.

ann

Posted at 10:11 AM on May 1, 2012

Women love man who strong, honest, brave and have the sense of responsibility. Men love women beautiful, sexy, good-heart and fond. – If I may introduce you the first and biggest cougar site ___Cougarlove .COM___ the largest and best club for seeking singles and their admirers. Lots of handsome guys and sexy women there. Meet your soul-mate today!