Jessica Simpson just gave birth to little Maxwell Drew Johnson in a suite that includes salon services, a personal assistant and flatscreen TVs! This little girl is already living the high life!
Sources have confirmed to HollywoodLife.com that Maxwell Drew Johnson was born this morning in the three-bedroom deluxe maternity suite at Cedars-Sinai hospital in L.A which costs $3,784 a day.
This little girl hasn’t even been on Earth for 24 hours and she’s already living like royalty!
Here are some of the luxurious amenities the suite includes:
• A “mother’s assistant” who can “attend to the needs of you and your baby during your hospital stay”
• Flat screen television, stereo, DVD player
• Full-size bathtubs
• Complimentary chilled juices, basket of fresh fruit and muffins, in-room refrigerator
• Salon services: manicure, pedicure, blow-out, hair cut (for an additional fee)That’s a lot for a birthing suite.
Beyonce only spent $3,200 a day on her suite at Lenox Hill in NYC — but it did have mahogany walls.
What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Was Jessica’s suite outrageous or just right? Vote and weigh in below!
– Reporting by Sandra Clark, written by Nicole Karlis
More Jessica Simpson News:
- Jessica Simpson’s Star-Studded Baby Shower — New Video
- Jessica Simpson Ditches $500,000 Birthing Suite For C-Section
- How Jessica Simpson Plans To Lose 50 Plus Pounds After Giving Birth