Jessica Simpson Gives Birth To Baby Girl Maxwell Drew Johnson

Tue, May 1, 2012 12:03pm EDT by 16 Comments
Jessica Simpson Baby

ファッション雑貨 小物リンク集 ポーチ

Posted at 8:32 AM on July 11, 2014

Hi, just wanted to say, I liked this post. It was
helpful. Keep on posting!

eon shenton singapore

Posted at 6:52 AM on May 7, 2012

certainly like your web-site but you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to inform the reality however I’ll surely come back again.

massage hong kong

Posted at 4:02 AM on May 6, 2012

I savour, cause I found just what I used to be looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

massage in hong kong

Posted at 11:39 PM on May 5, 2012

I am extremely inspired with your writing talents as neatly as with the format in your blog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a great weblog like this one today..

Denise

Posted at 11:09 PM on May 5, 2012

Ugh, it pisses me off that celebrities are so dead set on making their children miserable. They give their poor children horrible names because they’ve convinced themselves that their eccentric and actually believe that because they are famous that other kids will kiss up to their kids…WRONG! Earth to you famous idiots, kids are mean, you know this because you put your names on every “Stop the bullying “campaigns out there yet you set your children up to be ridiculed mercilessly. Its just not right.

Jaye

Posted at 11:25 AM on May 3, 2012

Congrats Jessica. Always been a fan. But what do you see in Eric?

sarah

Posted at 12:36 PM on May 2, 2012

Bad name for a girl.

Kew1224

Posted at 10:32 AM on May 2, 2012

Why do rich stars give their kids these awful names. ? They don ‘t realize their kids are gonna have complexes when they go to school and the other kids taunt them. Maybe they think it’s cute, but they are setting their kids up for some major bullying,as we know kids can be cruel. To be named Blue ivy. Bingham , Moses is just a few of the dumb names these rich kids are stuck with . Their parents gave them normal names, they turn around and name their kids the worst names they could think of.

Debbie

Posted at 11:42 PM on May 1, 2012

I’m happy for her and I’m glad that the baby was big and healthy, but she gave the baby a horrible name for a girl.

me

Posted at 10:27 PM on May 1, 2012

of all the stupid names !
anyone would think it was a boy !
that poor child….as if having Jessica Simpson as a mother wasn’t bad enough

John Mayer

Posted at 10:05 PM on May 1, 2012

That’s the end of sexual napalm, it’s all stretched out now.

Mary

Posted at 9:56 PM on May 1, 2012

Another out of wedlock child, for shame.

Anonymous

Posted at 9:55 PM on May 1, 2012

Jessica Simpson is a fat cow.

hellokitty2142

Posted at 8:14 PM on May 1, 2012

FINALLY!!!! It’s been so long congrats Jessica!! I bet the baby will be cute I can’t wait to see the pictures!!

stella

Posted at 2:17 PM on May 1, 2012

Yayyyy for Jessica! But, one question, did she deliver this big baby via vaginal?!!! If she did, she was a good one!!! Hats off the you girl! LOL

Shelly

Posted at 1:04 PM on May 1, 2012

I know that baby will be well loved and from what I have read about Jessica, she will make a good parent. Congrats to Jessica and Eric.