'DWTS' Recap: Maria Menounos's Vampire Dance Gets Perfect Scores

Tue, May 1, 2012 1:14am EDT by 6 Comments

Maria Menounos and Derek Hough scored the first perfect 30s of the season April 30! Are they the new front runners?

Maria Menounos has never been one to struggle on the dance floor, but tonight she truly shined on Dancing with the Stars. Despite a fight with her partner, Derek Hough, about not being “pretty enough” during rehearsals, Maria pulled it together and rocked her vampire-themed paso doble.

“That dance sucked!” Carrie Ann Inaba joked, adding, “You were so on fire.” Bruno Tonlioni raved, “Bite me! Turn me! Right now!”

Derek and Maria scored the first perfect 30 of the season, placing the bar too high for anyone else to reach the rest of the night. However, out of everyone, Melissa Gilbert struggled the most, which makes us think she’ll be the one to get the boot next.

What did you think of tonight’s episode? Is Maria a new front runner? Sound off below!

Loading video...

Eddie

Posted at 5:59 AM on May 4, 2012

Ma-an! Awesome!! Those 2 were perfect!

Gina

Posted at 12:47 PM on May 3, 2012

Derek and Maria out did themselves with this dance!! My favorite dance of the season!!!

lower abs workout for women

Posted at 12:24 AM on May 3, 2012

Thanks for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal way? I’ve a mission that I’m just now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information.

Lance

Posted at 10:30 PM on May 2, 2012

It’s from Romeo & juliet suite No 2. available on Itunes, fyi. The version you saw is shortened and the real song doesn’t get to that part until about 1:45.

Diane Werkheiser

Posted at 2:14 PM on May 2, 2012

Could you give me the name of the song that Derick and Maria danced too on Monday night? Thanks

låna 5000 kr snabbt

Posted at 1:57 PM on May 1, 2012

hello!,I like your writing so much! proportion we keep in touch extra approximately your post on AOL? I require an expert on this house to solve my problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look forward to peer you.