Is There Going To Be A 'Teen Mom' Spinoff With Catelynn Lowell & Tyler Baltierra?

Mon, April 30, 2012 7:05pm EDT by 13 Comments
Teen Mom Spinoff

The final season of ‘Teen Mom’ airs this summer (boo!), but rumors are circulating that everyone’s favorite couple, Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra, are getting their own spinoff!

Teen Mom‘s Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra are one of the most beloved couples on reality TV. We’ve been impressed with their strength, courage and maturity ever since they made the painful decision to give their baby, Carly, up for adoption.

When MTV announced this summer would be the last season of Teen Mom, fans of the series were devastated that they would not be able to see Catelynn and Tyler get married and head off to college.

However, it looks like we might be able to after all! Supposedly, the young lovebirds are in talks to star in their own spin-off series!

Fellow Teen Mom alum, Farrah Abraham, signed with Models International in March and told HollywoodLife.com that she too wants to stay in the public eye. “I’m OK with my public choices, I have nothing to hide,” she revealed. “I’m happy to continue in the entertainment field and grow from that.”

Maci Bookout has also said that she’d considering doing her own solo show. Maybe all the Teen Moms will get spin-off deals after the series ends?!

Which Teen Mom would you like to see have their own spin-off?

Jennifer Kamm

More Teen Mom News

1. ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans: Defying MTV By Getting Breast Implants
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Kailyn Lowry: Kimye’s Relationship Is Fake
  3. Jenelle Evans’ Probation Has Ended

MyOpinion

Posted at 3:29 PM on August 29, 2012

RE: Kids die everyday at the hands of their parents…A little extreme when referring to Caitlyn & Tyler. That would NOT have happened to Carly. They would have had to sacrifice things in their lives to keep her & had to sacrifice to give her to Brandon & Theresa. Carly had to sacrifice either way as well. I think they could have done it but they made a decision that they felt was best but NEVER because they feared Carly would have died at their own hands. I get the point but it was an extreme analogy. On another note, I have “5” sons ages 14 – 21yo. I was pregnant at the age of 18. My kids are exceptional. I know many people who were 30+, owned a home & business, etc, when they began to have kids. Everyone praise these couples for waiting but many were the worst parents I had ever known. Parenting comes down to the heart of the parents & their determination. I think this is very evident in the show. Amber…Stinks! But, Maci & Farrah do very well raising their kids. Why? Because they were willing to sacrifice much in order to keep their tot’s.

lakayla blackwell

Posted at 8:21 PM on June 10, 2012

Hi tyler give me your phone so we could talk

renee

Posted at 9:48 AM on June 9, 2012

mona your stupid i am adopted and you know what i thank god every day my birth parents gave me to this loving family at 23 i found my birth parents i had a closed adoption and you know what my parents were young like caitlyn and tyler and my parents went on to get college educations which they probably wouldn’t have done had they kept me they loved me enough to give me a better life

Leanne

Posted at 1:18 PM on May 29, 2012

I would defo tune in if they did spin off as I think
they are a good couple and choose right by their daughter
as their life at the time was not good enough to have
a baby. One day they will have child and be able
share the stories about carly to their child.

joe

Posted at 11:03 AM on May 22, 2012

Mona your an idiot, would u put your own kids in that situation??? If so, someone should call cps when or if u have kids, cause there’s no telling what other situations u would allow them to be in.

Mona

Posted at 4:50 AM on May 9, 2012

I dnt care if everyone thinks thy did the “right choice” thy shud hav krpt the baby n did everything possible as a perent to take care of it.thrs r worthless n can suk it

Asalazar

Posted at 5:33 AM on May 9, 2012

An uneducated person stating their opinion. Sounds about as useless as a condom with holes in it.

Jennifer

Posted at 11:37 PM on May 16, 2012

I know for a fact it takes an ignorant person to say they should have tried they did the best thing for thier daughter. Babies are dying everyday by the hands of people who shoud have made the decisions they made. They knew they couldn’t do it. So choke on ur words & suck it urself.

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 12:26 PM on May 2, 2012

Are they going to call the spinoff “The Chunky Monkey and Douchebag Show”?

Mypenis hurts

Posted at 2:14 AM on May 1, 2012

Id like to eat Macis A$$.

Jesshix

Posted at 9:41 PM on April 30, 2012

Why not all of them? Sorta like teen mom, but show them growing into adulthood!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted at 7:44 PM on April 30, 2012

so tired of watching young sluts

thaliajen

Posted at 4:37 PM on August 4, 2012

Adoption is an amazing thing. I should know, having been blessed by a young woman much like Catelynn. I love that she knew to protect her child from her own drug abusing mother and that very sick stepfather. Tyler should be commended as well. He grew up pretty much w/o a father and it couldn’t have been an easy choice to give up Carly.Their decision was mature and well thought out. They have a maturity beyond their years and I’d love to see a spin-off. Not much of a Maci fan- I think she needs to put more strength into school & less into guys. Her son will need her to be strong and smart. Farrah is too self-centered. The way she treats her parent is disrespectful and just plain mean. She’ll remember that when her own daughter gets mouthy. Poor Amber. I hope she gets it together.