Kristen Stewart’s Racy Role: Preparing For ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’?

Mon, April 30, 2012 4:53pm EDT by 15 Comments
Kristen Stewart Twilight

Kristen is about to take on her most gripping role yet in the upcoming flick ‘Cali’ — it’ll deal with sex, drugs and murders — is this to prepare to become Anastasia Steele?

Kristen Stewart is about to become a murderer! Variety is reporting that Kristen will play a girl named Mya who will sell a fake snuff film [a movie in which someone is actually murdered] and disappear with the money!

But years later she has to go back to California to save her little sister.

“Kristen is a talented and dynamic actor, with a proved box office draw,” producer Craig J. Flores says. “Her role in ‘Cali’ will be edgy and sexy. It will no doubt push the envelope on the public’s view of Kristen’s wide-ranging abilities. Voltage is thrilled to have her as a partner on this fantastic film.”

Kristen is starring in Snow White and the Huntsman that hits theaters June 1 and in Breaking Dawn Part Two that comes out Nov. 16.

— Chloe Melas

More Kristen Stewart News

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: I’m So Happy You’re Reunited As Edward & Bella
  2. Robert Pattinson’s Fan-Friendly Dinner Without Kristen Stewart
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Start ‘Breaking Dawn’ Reshoots

linda ely

Posted at 3:12 PM on August 14, 2012

i loved the books waiting for more please and soon

Nora

Posted at 10:27 PM on June 24, 2012

Heres a thought…what about reuniting Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling. They would be perfect for Ana and Christian. They had great chemistry in the Notebook.

Nora

Posted at 10:17 PM on June 24, 2012

NO, NO, NO!!!! I believe there has to be someone better for the role of Ana Steele. Kristen Stewart, in my opinion my have been lucky enought to be cast in the Twilight series, but she is not a good actress. She always looks like she has something poient to say, but never conveys anything. I can see Ryan Gosling as Christian and perhaps we need someone new to play Ana. I agree with Kelly. I truly hope they bring the book to life on the big screen, but I have my doubts unless they go the extra mile and make the movie at least 2 1/2 hrs long, but who are we kidding…the movies are NEVER as good as the books.

Yanita

Posted at 12:20 PM on June 19, 2012

I don’t think Kirsten Stewart should play the role of Ana Steele. I don’t see her as that person. I don’t think she would properly connect with the character and so would not be able to connect with the audience. If I had to choose I think Emmy Rossum would be a better choice of being “Ana Steele”.

Arae

Posted at 8:30 PM on June 17, 2012

NO!!! I HOPE KRISTEN DOES NOT GET THE ROLE AS ANA IN FIFTY SHADES…there has to be someone better, prettier, sexier!!

Cindy

Posted at 11:50 AM on June 12, 2012

I hope she doesnt get the role. She has a deadpan face and not a good actor.

nette

Posted at 10:45 PM on May 23, 2012

Don’t ruin another book series for me by casting Kristen Stuart as the lead in one of my favorite new books…PLEASE tell me she will not be cast in 50 Shades!!!

Kelly

Posted at 12:23 PM on May 15, 2012

I really hope that Kristen would NOT be put in this role….she can stick to her vampire roots. This book (trilogy) was so different….they need to cast fresh faces to keep the movie believable and stay true to the characters we envisioned! Less popular characters who are not already type cast would be best. Either way….the movie will NEVER be better than the book!

tabby

Posted at 9:58 PM on May 12, 2012

I am huge Twi Hard but I have to say this I pray to God that she doesn’t play Ana and Rob doesn’t play Christian. Rob and Kisten are perfect for Bella and Edward but not Ana and Christian. They need some sexy as hell for Christian and some very pretty but not that obvious for Ana. I personally think Elizabeth Olson or Emma Stone for Ana.

laura

Posted at 2:55 PM on May 6, 2012

Are you guys kidding she will never play that part! Fifty Shades was originaly Twilight FanFiction…. She’s trying to breakaway from Twilight!

Milrose

Posted at 4:43 AM on May 2, 2012

OMG! My dreams do come true ROB & KRISTEN are the most perfect couple to play Fifty Shades it discribed in a book perfectly about who’s character iS It & it’s EDWARD & BELLA & in reality ROB & KRISTEN . Both hot hot hot.

bree

Posted at 3:49 AM on May 2, 2012

omg,HL….would you pretty please STFU about fifty shades of grey!! r/k will not be in it!! accept it and let it go
already.