'Khloe & Lamar' Cancellation Confirmed — Kris Jenner Upset

Mon, April 30, 2012 1:03pm EDT by 11 Comments
Khloe & Lamar Cancelled

kellann

Posted at 4:48 AM on May 28, 2012

U hang in there girl. You are my favorite of ur family.

sharon vinal

Posted at 12:50 AM on May 10, 2012

Khloe,I think it is great that youre focusing on your marriage instead of letting some stupid reality show be the reason your marriage goes bust. You and Lamar are so cute and you deserve some time to do the thing married people do without cameras following you every where you go. And to hell with what your mom says. I think she only mad that she’ll be losing money that she makes from you and your show. And about the baby thing, you will get pregnant when its time for you to get pregnant. I had a really hard time getting pregnant with my son. I went through fertility teatment and did everything I could to have a child and it didnt happen. And when I stopped obessing about it finally happen. And I have a beautiful little boy. So khloe I think you made the right decision to focus on your husband and your marriage instead of making your mom happy. And maybe all the stress has alot to do with the fact that you are having a hard time getting pregnant. But just know if its meant to be it will happen and You wont even know it until it hits you. Just keep trying and praying. I wish you luck, I hope it happens soon for you.

MisterNoName

Posted at 8:03 PM on May 4, 2012

They are grown adults, let them live their lives. Kris needs to step off…she’s such a fame whore because she knows it reality TV isn’t forever and she doesn’t have anything else..won’t be long until Kris will be like the Gosselins. Besides, Lamar was rich already..he doesn’t need any reality tv money. Kris needs to chillout and just be a granny.

marie

Posted at 9:37 AM on May 4, 2012

I think it is wonderful that khloe and lamar is stopping the show. Khloe really understand marriage and what it take to make it work there love is there but if you follow the show as i do there is something wrong with lamar and khloe is doing the right thing.she is the only kdash sister who would be so bold to do this.kim didnt do kris h mentioned moving and she totally freaked out.and kourtney well she is content to be a baby machine.Although she is the sexist kdash sister. And khloe is the smartest the most grounded kim well im not sure what kim is. And even if they do divorce khloe can say she tried she did not just give up
FOR BETTER AND FOR WORSE!!!!! KHLOE & LAMAR

George

Posted at 11:33 PM on April 30, 2012

That’s probably what ticked her off the most is that she cannot control Lamar. I agree with you

Chidimma

Posted at 7:52 PM on April 30, 2012

Lamar, this is the best decision you have ever taken since you married Khloe. Quiting the Tv show to concentrate on your basketball career is a very good idea. Don,t mind Kris Jenner who is using her daughters to enrich herself. You just proved to her that you are a real manm ride on my guy!

Melanie

Posted at 6:57 PM on April 30, 2012

Kris Jenner needs to seriously butt out of her kids lives, she’s ruining them all for her own greedy self. If there was ever anything considered a super pimp, Kris Jenner would be it. She wh-res her children out to the media for self gratification.

George

Posted at 5:25 PM on April 30, 2012

I’m glad to hear that Khloe and Lamar is cancelled. They need to focus on having their private lives and his career not being publicized. Kris Jenner needs to understand that it isn’t all about money. Seems as though couples who have reality tv shows end up in divorce. I’m glad they are going to focus on what’s most important and not ratings. Plus maybe without this stress Khloe and Lamar can also relax a little and start their family.

Zilly

Posted at 3:05 PM on April 30, 2012

I like it that Kris Jenner is upset and I like it that her son in law, made an adult decision to stay a NBA player and not a Kris Jenner puppet, so lets see 1 show down,2 shows to go?

Deedee

Posted at 2:32 PM on April 30, 2012

One down! Two to go. But then we know ole Kris will pimp out the younger two daughters! Lol!

tamika

Posted at 1:10 PM on April 30, 2012

this is not TRUE becouse is Confirmed that : Khloé & Lamar Odom are NOT ending Khloé&Lamar, though Odom’s basketball career ‘is the priority right now.’

sooo hollyood life dont write a lie