Demi Lovato: 'I'm Lucky To Have Selena Gomez In My Life'

Mon, April 30, 2012 9:36am EDT by 7 Comments
Demi Lovato Selena Gomez

Demi and Selena are BFFs for life! Find out how the girls maintain a friendship despite their busy lifestyles!

Best friends Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez love proving to their fans that it’s possible to support each other — even with their very busy schedules!

When asked if she still considers Selena one of her best friends, Demi told Popstar Argentina, “I’m very lucky to have someone like her in my life.”

Though their busy schedules make it difficult to get together frequently, the girls do their best to pencil in time to see each other. “Sel and I have been friends for a long time, but because of our schedules we don’t get to see each other very often,” Demi admitted. “Sometimes, we call each other and arrange to meet so we can catch up.”

What do YOU think  of Demi and Selena’s friendship, HollywoodLifers?

– Jennifer Kamm

More Demi and Selena News:

1. Selena Gomez: You’re So Smart To Stand Up To Vanessa Hudgens Bullying You!
  2. Ryan Beatty Covers Selena Gomez & Reveals Dream Collaboration With Demi Lovato
  3. Demi Lovato Dyes Her Hair Blonde — Do You Like The New Look?

Ariana

Posted at 11:33 AM on May 5, 2013

Demi and selena are the best.they’re real bffs.

Emma

Posted at 4:16 PM on October 22, 2012

I love how Demi called Selena “Sel”. It shows that they’re still BFFs. I think they are the two celebrities who have the strongest friendship. That I know of, anyway. They show what true friendship is about. That’s why I LOVE them!!!!

Trixie

Posted at 6:19 AM on September 15, 2012

Their friendship makes me and my bffs relationship stronger….luv u seldemi.

Selena 4ever

Posted at 10:56 AM on August 26, 2012

Awww…………they still have a place in their hearts for each other

selenademifan

Posted at 9:51 AM on August 5, 2012

they are bffs i knew it selena knows that if there is one bff in the whole wide world that she knows and loves its demi lovato. thnx selena and demi for bein bffs friendship cn never end nomatter wat or who cums in the way. not namin any names taylor nd miley

alen

Posted at 9:30 PM on August 14, 2012

omg i love selena and demi i wish 1 day i could meet them they are my idol i love u guys pls call or even chat on skyp

selenademifan