Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Start 'Breaking Dawn' Reshoots

Breaking Dawn Reshoots

crazy fan

Posted at 2:36 PM on May 2, 2012

i really love u guys im so gonna miss u.<3 <3

Kimber

Posted at 5:07 PM on April 30, 2012

After coming the great strides that they have in their acting careers…I. could see why returning for some Twighlight Breaking Dawn reshoots is, well, not so exciting. They both have tried desprately to break out and not get type castes, especially Rob, so although this may bring them back to where their love began…they’re way past that now. This is my humble opinion of course, I don’t know them. I do wish them all the love, happiness and success they can have. I think they truly love one another and it’s really the papparazi driving them insane, so they can’t act like normal people, and truly the more lies that get told and rumors spread (like a possible Katy Perry fling) the more reclusive they get…I wish someone would get it! Luv you Rob & Kristen and I hope you both will stay happy in love!

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 12:57 PM on April 30, 2012

In the life we cannot have everything, if you think that you can have everything, it is because you are too young, how will sees your future lonely or with somebody, sometimes we sacrifice less by more, for your life what is less or what is more, as well as the beauty is fleeting, exist other many things that are fleeting and superficial, each person we must choose loneliness or company, people that accept us as we are, that love us as we think, people that have special sensibility to understand us

starry

Posted at 9:44 AM on April 30, 2012

i understand enaugh why haters still denied if robsten together…coz they minim PDA .. and never confirm anything…
but as a fans i tell you if they still together now….

THEY THE BEST COUPLE WITH PRIVATE LIVE …THEY NEVER SHOW UP MUCH PDA ,
HATERS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOME REASON TO MAKE PPL BELIEVE IF THEY NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE

NICE TO SEE THEM ..THEY THE COOLEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD…AND I LOVE THEY IN VANCOUVER..
BY THE WAY KRIS WEAR ROB’S JACKET ,THOSE RINGS,NEW RING AND NEW NACKLACE
NICE COUPLE SHARING EVERYTHING…:D

ashley

Posted at 11:14 AM on April 30, 2012

don’t forget…she was wearing Rob’s t-shirt too!

Matilda

Posted at 9:34 AM on April 30, 2012

Trolololololololol

cris

Posted at 9:12 AM on April 30, 2012

I wish they have a great time!! Cute couple!

freedom

Posted at 8:31 AM on April 30, 2012

Lol, they are only together for work. Not a couple anymore. Just friends barely.

Dawn

Posted at 9:07 AM on April 30, 2012

I really do hope you’re wrong. I have no way of knowing who you are or if you’re lying or telling the truth. I can only believe what I think is true. I’m happily married so I do very much believe in love. They seem like the real deal and were pretty cozy at Coachella though. I’m not sure why but I think they’re very much still together. I haven’t seen any reason to believe otherwise. To each his own.

Guest

Posted at 9:19 AM on April 30, 2012

Of course they are still together. Don’t believe that freedom person. She or he has been posting this crap everywhere. If they are not together, why did they go to concerts together. Everytime they are apart people start panicking. It is getting ridiculous.

lmao

Posted at 11:48 AM on April 30, 2012

Yes, friends only – until they go back to their house and then get nakey for bed. lol You nonstens are so delusional….

Uhh...

Posted at 1:23 PM on April 30, 2012

You’re delusional. Do you know them? Didn’t think so. Stop talking about things you don’t know about. Until you move in with either one of them, you have no right to discuss the ins and outs of what goes on between them either.