Miley Cyrus Bashes Eating Disorder Rumors On Twitter

Sun, April 29, 2012 1:57pm EDT by 16 Comments
Miley Cyrus Twitter

arabian food

Posted at 7:22 PM on June 19, 2012

I think this is among the so much significant information for me. And i’m happy studying your article. But should remark on some common things, The site taste is great, the articles is in reality nice : D. Good job, cheers

miley cyrus 262

Posted at 6:05 AM on May 2, 2012

je t’aime miley je c’est que tu habite à hollywood

ann

Posted at 10:14 AM on May 1, 2012

Women love man who strong, honest, brave and have the sense of responsibility. Men love women beautiful, sexy, good-heart and fond. – If I may introduce you the first and biggest cougar site ___Cougarlove .COM___ the largest and best club for seeking singles and their admirers. Lots of handsome guys and sexy women there. Meet your soul-mate today!

tin2x

Posted at 4:32 AM on April 30, 2012

LOVE U MILES!!!!!!!

akane996

Posted at 3:38 AM on May 1, 2012

love miles. she’s da best!!!!

Jess

Posted at 4:30 AM on April 30, 2012

Loving eating doesn’t mean you eat….

hannah

Posted at 1:48 AM on April 30, 2012

omg,wow she trys to get u all to shut up about it and tweeting this to show u she eats then u all go and twist it AGIAN! leave her alone she looks great and she is healthy miley doesnt have a eating disorder so stfu

f

Posted at 10:40 PM on April 29, 2012

oh god,she writes shes full,help me and suddenly she has a eating disorder.please!get a life and stop writing pathetic articals.

Me

Posted at 7:12 PM on April 29, 2012

It’s not about her being to skinny, it’s about her dropping 20 lbs in a short period of time. It’s unusual and unhealthy. He dropped that much weight in like 2 months. Doctors recommend losing 1 lb per week. If you add it all up, 8 lbs in 2 months. Gluten does nothing to make you lose weight. There is NO proof that gluten makes weight loss more difficult. Anyways, it is a little suspicious that she almost always tweets about food. Anorexic people always think/talk about food. You guys never know what’s going on in her life. Maybe she does have an eatibg disorder. She’s getting so much pressure from Hollywood that she is getting a mental breakdown.

Karin

Posted at 3:43 PM on April 29, 2012

Guys give d chic some chance and 4 d record she lyks great and sexy so back off

Sally

Posted at 3:33 PM on April 29, 2012

Luv Miley’s Hard Tail cropped leggings. Haven’t seen them in San Diego.

magz

Posted at 6:25 AM on August 9, 2012

really she has got scars on her hands fully maybe she has a eating disorder we better find out wht is goinn on????????????

sally

Posted at 3:22 PM on April 29, 2012

Miley looks great! Give the girl a break.

zachary loves miley cyrus

Posted at 3:09 PM on April 29, 2012

no, miley doesn’t have a eating disorder. she’s not hiding something she’s just has a gluten allergy. i eat alot of food and she does too but it doesn’t mean me and her has a eating disorder. she’s fine. you are a worried person. please stop being mean to miley. learn the facts right. she said “so. full. helppppp me” that doesn’t mean she has a eating disorder.

Dannyjoe

Posted at 3:00 PM on April 29, 2012

It’s the reason of being normal
With food diet I done that once
Since 11th years when I was

Miley’s age I use to be skinny
Back then I was 12 & 23 years old
It turns out I’m steal fat at least of age

27th year old I love away she is as a same
Person I don’t care how fat she is or skinny
She was I love her that’s not a crime

I wish to ask her to be my wife if I really want to know
Her well I wrote a novel about her it turns out I find a match

hellokitty2142

Posted at 2:41 PM on April 29, 2012

Please my cousin looks way skinner than her. She looks fine.