Lamar Odom's Former Lakers Teammates Want Him Back

Sun, April 29, 2012 5:13pm EST by 8 Comments
Lamar Odom Lakers Return

Rene Kouri

Posted at 12:22 AM on April 10, 2013

I in fact approximating what you guys are typically up exceedingly. This sort of clever work and exposure! Keep cheery the brilliant works guys I’ve additional you guys to blogroll.

Bosch MX25EK-33

Posted at 11:01 AM on June 8, 2012

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog website? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

comic-books

Posted at 3:01 AM on June 1, 2012

Great publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite specialists of this sector don’t understand this. You must proceed your writing. I’m sure, you have a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hoping to contribute & aid other users like its aided me. Good job.

PC Repairs Slough

Posted at 12:39 AM on May 29, 2012

I relish, result in I discovered just what I used to be looking for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Randy808

Posted at 12:12 AM on May 5, 2012

Lakers should take him back!!

silverfish

Posted at 12:21 AM on April 30, 2012

The guys in his team want him back but they have no say in the trade game, lamar only comes back if the OWNERS want him back…..so far doesnt sound like their asking him back and he can thank his wifes mother for that!

arnita

Posted at 10:36 PM on April 29, 2012

I’m sure lamar is going to do whatever he has to do to make him self an khloe happy. That’s what makes them so special an there marriage will last forever. I love your show and you guys.

Shelly

Posted at 6:34 PM on April 29, 2012

If they want him back why were the Lakers thinking about trading him in the first place?