'Celebrity Apprentice': Dayana Is Exposed Tonight, Lisa Tells Us

Sun, April 29, 2012 11:28am EDT by 49 Comments

Lisa Lampanelli gives HollywoodLife.com the scoop on her biggest fight with Dayana Mendoza yet!

We all know Lisa Lampanelli hasn’t been the biggest fan of Dayana Mendoza on The Celebrity Apprentice this season, and on the April 29 episode, one of Lisa’s fellow contestants will finally take her side! “Let’s just say me and Clay Aiken explode at Dayana so loudly, we renamed our team Team Chernobyl,” Lisa tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “We have the biggest eruption.”

“I feel like I’m finally vindicated,” Lisa adds. “A man, or as close to a man as Clay can be considered, is going to be backing me up and saying, ‘Wow, Lisa was right all along.’ I saw him yelling at her in the preview, and I was like, ‘You go, Blanche from The Golden Girls!'”

Lisa says she’s particularly proud of Clay’s behavior tonight because she herself couldn’t even stand to be in the room with Dayana.

“I stormed out,” Lisa reveals. “I said to Donald Trump Jr., ‘If you want to hear the truth about what’s going on here, I’ll tell you in the other room. But I’m not talking in front of this f—–g bitch.”

Watch a preview of tonight’s episode below, then vote: Are you Team Lisa or Team Dayana?

— Andy Swift

Ivanka

Posted at 2:08 AM on May 23, 2012

Lisa has had a lifetime of dealing with dimwits like Dayana… it gets old… fast. It’s incredibly hard to be tolerant when someone is behaving like they have no common sense.

GingerJ

Posted at 7:20 PM on May 21, 2012

Lisa Campanelli, your behavior is despicable! I feel sorry for you!. Someone like you needs our prayers, not our wrath. What is in your makeup/background that makes you want to be so nasty?

hcg 5000

Posted at 8:28 AM on May 15, 2012

I just like the helpful info you supply for your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at once more right here regularly. I’m reasonably certain I’ll be told many new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the next!

noleggio flessibile di piattaforme aeree a Verona

Posted at 9:56 PM on May 14, 2012

Undeniably believe that that you said. Your favourite reason appeared to be at the web the easiest thing to understand of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst other folks consider issues that they just do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and also outlined out the entire thing without having side-effects , other people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Gina

Posted at 2:13 AM on May 14, 2012

Could not have been happier for her to be off this show. She portrayed herself as a big time bully with the poorest business etiquette/behavior that I have seen in my life.

I am not happy with the behavior of the Donald’s sons on the show. Obviously they would not be enjoying the level of corporate lifestyle that they do without being on daddy’s payroll. They seem so smug and incompetent to me. Very immature.

Randy

Posted at 3:58 PM on May 7, 2012

Its about time that the thing “Lisa” is gone, what a loser. To bad that the couple folks with class like last years finalist are gone. The show is a joke. Time for it to go away. It have good heart people or shut it down. No more trash like LISA, CLAY, Aurbrey.

liiisa

Posted at 1:00 PM on May 7, 2012

Lisa is a pathetic loser who cannot control herself nor her temper. Bad business, bad ideas and a blamer of her mediocrity on others. She loses with her ideas and has to have a fall guy. Guess what Lisa , your ideas just suck

sally

Posted at 12:52 PM on May 7, 2012

Dyanna is not stupid, she is a young talented girl who;s second language is English. Lisa is an impatient, blowhard who is so painfully jealous and not gracious. Dyanna showed grace under fire and she was not given a chance. you try weeks working with numnuts Lisa the bi polar freak and have that kind of abuse heaped on you. I applaud Dyanna for keeping her cool, and showing what a real lady is like

melliehunt

Posted at 12:05 PM on May 7, 2012

I was so relieved when Diana got fired. She was agonizing and stupid and no I’m not jealous of her. She had no ideas and her team mates always carried her. She always wanted the project manager fired when it was someone else. When it was her, she didn’t want the project manager fired. She played the race and jealous card too much.

Lisa Lampanelli should not have been fired. After Theresa was fired, the final four would have torn each other apart and the ratings would have gone through the roof. Trump should be fired for not realizing this and for keeping Diana dead weight around for so long.

Lisa Lampanelli won last night and should have not been fired.

Sam

Posted at 12:48 PM on May 7, 2012

The entire world is glad Lisa got fired and deserved to be fired and she is an embarrassment to womankind. Nobody would have watched if Lisa was in the final 2. Lisa is not an effective leader doesnt command respect from her team and is a loud mouth foul talking loser who won only three tasks in the 13 as a team. Aubrey is next to go… backstabbing tramp

pam

Posted at 5:51 PM on May 7, 2012

your speaking for the “whole world” and “everybody”?? Your more like Lisa that you are aware of!! Sometimes people dont know how the world percieves them, I think you and Lisa can learn alot from each other!

Lep

Posted at 11:46 PM on May 5, 2012

Lisa is a walking scar and everyone in her path has to deal with her emotional and childhood scars. I keep hearing Lisa say that she made it in the business, but honestly the only thing she is known for is her white-trash humor…basically the female version of “Get er done.” The reason she is on Celebrity Apprentice is that Trump knows a trainwreck when he sees one and knows to fuel it with someone like Dianna, who is the mold of class and beauty. It is clear that Lisa has the poor attitude and evil nature of a person who has been ridiculed for looks and obesity and attacks everyone who is thin and beautiful.

It is really sad, but Lisa has hurt her personal brand by appearing on a C-lister reality show.

rg

Posted at 10:30 AM on May 5, 2012

I think a monk who had taken a vow of peace and silence would lose his temper trying to work with Dayana. So frustratingly obtuse. She should have been fired ages ago.

melliehunt

Posted at 12:09 PM on May 7, 2012

Diana is used to men falling all over her to give her things her way. She doesn’t have to think. She isn’t even that pretty and no I’m not fat or ugly or jealous. Trump should be fired for subjecting the viewers to her as long as he did.

Gemma

Posted at 1:17 PM on May 7, 2012

Give me a break, Dayanna is beautiful and very talented. You have to be jealous. Nobody can say she isnt beautiful. Stunning is a better word for her… you can hate all you want but her beauty is for all to see

joan

Posted at 12:55 PM on May 7, 2012

Lisa so deserved to be fire, what a loser. Nobody in business acts that way… its embarrassing to women all over the world.

gloria

Posted at 1:08 PM on May 7, 2012

Dayana was just misunderstood and that total disregard for someone’s differences is what is wrong with the world today. Dayana was a sweet girl who’s ideas were shot down immediately but lisa;s questionable brilliance did not produce results. Maybe if she had actually listened with an open mind, she may have won some. I hate people who hate like Lisa, its just so mean

KL

Posted at 11:03 AM on May 2, 2012

You people must share the same braincell as that ditz Dayyana or however you spell her name. Did you even watch the show? DUHyana actually asked the musicians to play the music a little more yellow than red, seriously? really? She should have been gone weeks ago! And if she can’t get a handle on speaking english than shame on her. Miss universe not a place I want to be Poise? Grace? How about can’t think fast enough to even defend herself. Just because a woman has breasts all should bow down and kiss her feet, not me. I have too much respect for myself to allow my private parts to run my thoughts. I have a pretty shrub in my yard too, but I wouldn’t let it run my company. As far as Lisa L goes, good for her for not letting the spoiled brat Duhyana get the best of her. Duhyana doesn’t have a single worthy business attribute to offer anyone. Its entirely unfortunate the world (more so the US) can only find worth in something shiny and pretty instead of useful and substantial.

Karen

Posted at 5:23 AM on May 6, 2012

Re: ” As far as Lisa L goes, good for her for not letting the spoiled brat Duhyana get the best of her.”

UH HUH….Dayana handled an emotionally unstable bully twice her age without degrading herself. She left that show with her dignity intact, and that’s no easy feat for anyone on reality television.

Lisa exposed herself as low class, mean, vile, trashy, and emotionally unstable. She can no longer excuse her actions by saying, “I’m a comedian. It’s just an act.” That won’t work anymore, if it ever did.

Dayana will eventually learn English, but Lisa will always be trash.

Ann

Posted at 6:01 AM on May 7, 2012

Initially Dayana said that she wanted the music to sound more pink….I think she was referencing the singer PINK. Had Lisa & Clay taken her advice they might have won the task because the song would have been more hip and new than what they ended up with. I didn’t fault Dayana for wanting to be included-she was dismissed throughout the task.

annna

Posted at 1:15 PM on May 7, 2012

Absolutely, she was missed and Clay was a baby about the stage thing, she just wanted to try someything different. She didnt have a role thanks to Lisa the bad idea guru. It was bad all around because to feel included is part of being a team. Clay and Lisa were ganging up on her to make her look bad…. grow up lisa you are so childish

George

Posted at 12:58 PM on May 7, 2012

Actually Lisa doesnt have a clue in her head about business, she keeps losing with her “fabulous creativity” Her scripts suck and that show was pathetic… not funny, not creative, not anything somebody would watch today. Old lady comes to mind, and Clay Aiken is perfect foil for her. She lacks class, poise, dignity and respect for people. That just spells her firing, Donald would never have some that unpolished as a CA . Good riddance Lisa.. you lose you big fat loser

susan

Posted at 1:09 PM on May 7, 2012

We did watch the show, Lisa was horrible!!!

jackie

Posted at 1:12 PM on May 7, 2012

useful and substantial is not something I would credit to Lisa
She has lost most tasks and her mouth is foul. Dayanna is sweet, gentle and respectful. Much better qualities for business than the evil that eludes from Lisa, honestly the girl needs meds. Lisa behaviour is not business savvy and not welcome in todays business world. I wouldnt let her run my company

Susan

Posted at 6:28 PM on May 1, 2012

Maybe Lisa hates Dayana so much because Dayana turned down her advances. LOL

melliehunt

Posted at 12:12 PM on May 7, 2012

I doubt Lisa wanted Diana in a sexual way. Lisa has a husband. Diana is agonizingly stupid.

pam

Posted at 5:57 PM on May 7, 2012

susan I hope your young cause if you are not I would have to say your statement is not only crude but immature.

Lisasacunt

Posted at 11:20 PM on April 30, 2012

Lisa, the scumbag, needs to lose a couple of hundred pounds, buy a new personality, buy a new face, buy a new body, buy a new comic act and then maybe someone might be able to restrain themselves from throwing a rock at the TV when she is on. Do the world a favor you fat, ugly, belligerent, disgusting, classless cow and throw yourself off of Trump tower. And take Aubrey with you!!!!!!

Lolabird

Posted at 4:58 PM on April 30, 2012

Someone pleae have the balls to throw the foul-mouthed, wicked witch, Lisa Lampanelli off of TV. She has her own head stuck so far up her skanky arse that she turns her own insecurities against a beautiful young woman who survived a kidnapping in her Country.
The only people who can tolerate Lisa is a room full of drunks or the husband she pays to have sex with her.
She refers to herself as a genus. Why, because she paid a man to marry her?

Hypatia

Posted at 12:30 AM on May 7, 2012

I couldn’t agree more. Lisa is the problem, not Dayana.

Sayya

Posted at 1:18 PM on May 7, 2012

Lisa and Aubrey were the reason the women kept losing. They should have been gone long ago

melliehunt

Posted at 12:15 PM on May 7, 2012

Lola, everything you typed is false. You just don’t like Lisa because she is a White American.

Lisa is wacko

Posted at 4:44 AM on April 30, 2012

Lisa thinks she was vindicated tonight? LOLOL Honey, Clay backed you because he doesn’t want to deal with your wrath. Tonight you were at your most vile. You need psychological help. Really, you do. You have no impulse control! You seem bipolar, not to mention very jealous and bitter.

I like when Ivanka told Dayana that she should have neutralized you! You should have seen the look on your saggy face!

Get psychological help for you emotional outbursts, your resentment, your jealousy, your delusional grandiosity, and everything else.

One more thing, your crummy ideas lost yet again!!

Jessica

Posted at 2:13 AM on April 30, 2012

Always was a big Lisa fan and was planning on seeing her comedy show until celebrity apprentice. She’s ugly on the inside and I thought “queen of mean” was just for show. Dayana did deserve to get fired this episode, but didn’t deserve to be in the board room a million times and didn’t deserve to get two jealous, insecure girls teaming up on her all the time. God forbid Aubrey’s conceited ass isn’t the pretty one on the show, that’s why she doesn’t feel threatened by Lisa. Anyway, Lisa sucks now- I’ll stick to watching other comedians.

Geraldine

Posted at 2:01 AM on April 30, 2012

Lise and Clay should have been fired. Ugly people. Lisa has a ugly mouth, she was no respect. Clay was horrible, he really has no talent. This was their idea. They pushed Dayana away. Dayana went out with class.

Lorraine

Posted at 1:42 AM on April 30, 2012

Lisa is a classless bully and I would never see anything that she is remotely involved in. Dayana has taken so much abuse. Dayana is an angel. Bless you Dayana, you brought so much class to Celebrity Apprentice. Lisa…you are an witch!! Good grief….

Lisa hater

Posted at 11:55 PM on April 29, 2012

The amount of disrespect that Lisa has showed dayana is beyond measure Dayana is so genuine loving and respectful did I mention she has class? Lisa and Aubrey have been teaming on her from the start .Aubrey just because you look like a credit card you shouldn’t go around ragging on beautiful people and a word for the ogress Lisa shouldn’t be so disrespectful to the point that Dayana no longer has one shred of respect for her Dayana I’m so sad to see you go but it’s only good because the amount of negativity given off from that place is so large and horrid. Keep going strong.

hypatia

Posted at 12:34 AM on May 7, 2012

Lisa let the cat out of the bag in one of the first episodes…she’s literally jealous of Dayana’s slenderness and beauty, and has been exercising reverse discrimination against her the whole time. She closed her mind to her from the start. Dayana never had a chance. Lisa is foul and I’ve lost all respect for her watching her in this show. Aubrey is a sociopath narcissist who has her own serious issues. Both should have been fired long ago. I bet the only reason they’re still on the show is because they create drama = more viewers. I’ve come to detest both.

steve

Posted at 1:22 PM on May 7, 2012

The only reason i am remotely happy Dayanna is gone is because she is now away from the evil vindictive and completely psychotic Lisa. Dayanna you were amazing, sweet and i know you were talented. You never had a chance. Evil people like Lisa and Aubrey are poor excuses for women and because of their own insecurities and loathing of self they take it out on an actual good person. I will never ever go to a lisa show , watch it on TV or buy anything Aubrey sells or shows. Bad vibes, bad people, bad energy

Elisa

Posted at 11:48 PM on April 29, 2012

Poor Lisa, twice Dayannas age and she still hasn’t figured out no matter how ugly and insulting you are to others you still have to look at yourself in the mirrror everday. Go take a jog through the park once in awhile, you might just maybe lose some weight and not be so miserable with your reflection. Its also a good stresses reliever. She is very angry, throws fits, always crying, please someone give that baby a bottle! Got to give it up to Dayanna, she put up with allot of crap from crazy ass Lisa and kept it classy till the very end.The girl knows three languages she can’t be that dumb.:- jealousy will make you bitter.

Shelly

Posted at 11:37 PM on April 29, 2012

My husband said that if Aubrey and Lisa were the last two women on earth he would do sheep. Also, I do not believe Aubrey was bullied when she was a child. If the truth is known Aubrey probably did the bulling. Lisa needs to take happy pills.

Ray

Posted at 1:04 PM on May 7, 2012

Totally agree, Lisa is just mean spirited. I keep thinking of the song by Taylor Swift, MEan… why do you have to be so mean, Lisa. Just so mean… i hate people who are like that. Daynna never had a chance with a cow like that.

G.Reed

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 29, 2012

I will never pay money to see Lisa Lampanelli or Clay Aiken ever. Get with the real world, it has changed. Clay, so disappointed in you. I thought you were more open minded.

Harry

Posted at 11:55 PM on April 29, 2012

Lol fat lampanelli berating hot ass Dayana. More cat fight please!

mimi

Posted at 6:06 PM on April 29, 2012

Im on team Lisa! Dayanna has got to go. Her accent is thicker than a brick. No one knows what the h** she is saying. Just cant take that twit any more. Please Mr. Trump fire her aready.

Janne

Posted at 10:34 PM on April 29, 2012

Poor Mimi must be just as fat and ugly as Lisa. Go work on your grammar!

SAMMY

Posted at 1:04 PM on May 7, 2012

LOL AGREE

amanda

Posted at 1:24 PM on May 7, 2012

She has to go because of an accent???. I can see why you are team Lisa.. or should be say team racist! That is a pathetic analogy

Bling

Posted at 3:53 PM on April 29, 2012

Who are these people? They don’t look like celebrities to me.